Black Poetry : The Pathetic Poetic Pretender

Bluewater sista lolol seriously this is NO shoot out LOL i promise...its just something to DEFEND the poetry that does the art well...I defend the heartfelt scribes and the TRUTH in tale...because these days the way entertainment has HYPED up supposed "poets" calling hyped up played up rappers "poets" smh people have tried to get manipulate it to where it is simplee popularity and money oriented I know you understand my sista which is why I :heart: ya so much :)

Watz my sista my sista I LOVE YOU GURRLLL lol :grouphug: yes that is what I am saying...its about artform that is POETRY of course I know you know I know you know ;) yes it is VERY much like the concept in your poem :) :grouphug:

Mani :lol: @ mani smh word lol Thank you mrMani...now then I WONDER...is your approval a good thing :lol: you know its all jokes and love my brotha :grouphug:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back