Chief Elder Osiris : The Pathetic Afrikans :idea:

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Dec 17, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Pathetic Afrikans :idea:

Hoteph Beloved sisters and Brothers:

Pathetic: having a capacity to move one to either compassionate or contemptuous pity
    2 : marked by sorrow or melancholy : SAD
    3 : pitifully inferior or inadequate.

Such a behavioral attitude most certainly comply with the action that reveal a pathetic Mind and such a Mind encompass every aspect of a pathetic way Black Folks calling ourselves Afrikans, behave and act in regarding to all situations that cause Afrika and Afrikan people to be in the condition Afrika and Afrikans are experiencing in our Life today, and we do emit a attitude and behavior that goes contrary to the benefit of a needed action that will serve to the needs of somebody being in a suffering condition, yet the Afrikan behavior and attitude, such as being expressed today about our present condition in the world today, is without question a pathetic one.

So, is it not a fact that those people calling ourselves Afrikans, do not really have a bontified concern about Afrika and the Afrikan self, yet expecting everybody to show concern and respect for Afrika and Afrikan People and you tell me that such a weak mind, displaying such a weak behavior, is not to be summed up as Afrikans people being pathetic in the way we omit from acknowledging our responsibility to ourselves and to Afrika, yet expecting everybody else other than the Afrikan to come and rescue our Black Behind.

Tell me, who is required to show respect to people that refuse to say no to an evil they know is killing them, such a people should remove that no and then into the required action that will serve as evidence that we are now beginning to show respect toward ourselves and not pretend that we are so religious righteous to the extent that a God we do now even Know, is going to come and Change our present condition back to our Divine state of condition in this World.

Oh yes beloved, the Afrikan condition is most certainly in the process of being Changed and it is change that is in keeping with the Law of the Universe, because the Universe move on the principal of Change and to change not, is a sign that there is no life present in the universe, that is not in the motion of change and if so, it is not real, so as I speak, because of the attitude and behavior of Black so call Afrikans, indicating that we do not care about Afrika and our Black Selves, such an attitude will demand that the continuous change that Afrika and Afrikans are now experiencing must and will continue and the change we are now experiencing serve to the continue destruction of Afrika, from what it once was, to causing Black people to continue down the lane that lead to our deeper suffering, causing the Afrikan to remain traveling the continue pathetic Mental Low that has the Afrikan disrobed of all dignity, having no self respect or concern for Afrika and our Black Afrikan selves.

There are those of us that reside comfortable in the Mind of the Human Being, claiming that things are not so uncomfortable for Black people and will lie to ourselves, telling ourselves that things are even getting better for Black people, as we look from the eyes of a system of class, a class system that have resolved to be satisfied in our pathetic condition and it be those Negroes that will argue you down the path of illusion, telling you that things are not so uncomfortable for Black people in the world today and that things are changing for the better for the Black so call Afrikan, and those that make such a claim, do not have one thread of Reasonable Factual evidence to back up such a claim.

Now, why do I say what I am saying here, well first of all, Things will not change in the way they must, in order to cause us to have concern for Afrika and the Afrikan, no, not until we get up off of our pathetic behind and do what is necessary that will cause such a Constructive change to take place for Afrika and the so call Afrikan, and that constructive construction will return Afrika back to the Afrikans control and the Afrikans back to the level of their Divine Thinking, which will reveal a concern and respect for Afrika and our Black selves, therefore until such a condition become our Reality again, causing the Afrikan to be qualified to claim our Sanity once again, and not until then, so until such time, we will remain in our pathetic behavior, which now is experiencing the change that is taking Afrika away from the Afrikans and will cause the Afrikan Life to experience a more horrible condition than what is being experienced now as I write.

What make Afrikans to be so pathetic is the moment something dreadful happen to the Afrikan Life, caused by a people that have a history of not having respect for the Black Life, living or dead or anywhere in between, I am talking about from our Children to our Elders, our children and elders do not have the protection of the Afrikan people and when something happen to them at the hand of those evil people in power, Black, White, Arab or indifference, the first thing that come to the Human Being Black Mind is to call for a prayer vigil and to go into a protest mode of marching and singing, running and hiding and calling out to a God that do not hear our cry, evidence of what I say is True, then observe the condition of Afrika and Afrikan people the world over, always prepared to go into a demonstration mode and a meek and hiding mode, as if the world and Black people are unaware of the attitude and behavior the World power from local to National to international Governments, we Black Folks act as if they do not know the evil that is continuously attacking Black so call Afrikans, so we now have learned to express such evil action against each other, as if it is our Natural way of Living our Black Lives, and you tell me that the attitude and behavior we now express toward each other, does not qualify us to be label a pathetic Black people ?

Where is the shame we show about how we now behave toward each other, as we do things for the hell of it, in order to spite each other, as if we gain some kind of status over the other, based on how pathetic we can be in our present condition, always ready to cut off of our nose in order to spite our face, and by such action, serve to our own detriment.

We are always acting as if such a foolish display of self conceited arrogance help to give us a leg up over the other of us, as we refuse to realize that we all are riding in the same boat that is carrying Black folks deeper into the abyss of deathly suffering, all because we choose to express a behavior that highlight how pathetic we Black Folks have become in these Times and it be the Times that have been made to be difficult for Black People to acknowledge the Truth of our Condition and the cause and effect such condition affirm how pathetic we Black folks are, as we take on a compassion for our oppressors and being contemptuous toward each other, in our none self protective pitiful and pathetic way of behaving.

We have become a people without pride, dignity and self respect, we have not the will to just say No to those that have killed our Spirit and now control our Mind, we have learn to love foolishness and despise Truth, we have relinquished an appreciative part of Afrika to people that show no respect to Black so call Afrikans and we skin and grin about the expression of such weakness while those same people and others continue to move their venom across Afrika, while we continue to fight and slaughter each other.

We Black people are motivated by an acquired ignorance of ourselves, never so for, to realize the True meaning and significance of the Trans Atlantic Enslavement, as such an event relate to the Future of Afrika and Afrikan People and the lost of such Knowledge is what cause the Black Afrikan to operate in a state of acting pathetic in our Time of Horror, acting as if we do not know the answer to the problem that now hold Afrika and Afrikan people hostage, causing us to act devilishly foolish toward each other, as if we are possessed with a evil curse that cause us to defy Truth and make jokes at our Reality in the world.

Such a behavior is the making of a pathetic acting Black People, as we appear to hate our Black selves while we humbly bow with compassion for those other people having a history of kicking our Black behind, as we call on their God to save us and in doing so, we despise and ignore the gods, our Ancient First Way Cosmic Ebonite so call Afrikan Ancestors, those whose Divine Mind introduced Civilization to this Planet,as we have become a disgrace to our Divine Knowledge, that which flow from the Divine Mind of our Ancient first way Divine Ancestors, while they were active in the physical on this planet,

Woe unto You That Know Not the Value Of Divine Knowledge, Which Prevent You From Breaking The Code Of The Black Life, An Ignorance We Posses, Caused by the Human Being, whom We Now Proudly Confess To Be, As Our Present Condition Verify The Error Of Such a Mind Inaction.-osiris

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You. -Osiris

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.-osiris

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception.-osiris

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.-osiris

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.-osiris

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.-osiris

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.-osiris

Visit our Web sight at:

www.fwiamsrm. com and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.-osiris

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.-osiris

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.-osiris

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!-osiris

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!-osiris

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.-osiris

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth-osiris

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.-osiris

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.-osiris

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.-osiris

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.-osiris
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.-osiris

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness! !! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!! !-osiris
    >