Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Pastor says F U? Seriously.

This is a Pastor telling people say FU meaning forgive you to people? Though who does he thing he is fooling, this is madness in the Church.

There is a thread about this posted a few months ago by Sister cherryblossom.

Where in the bible does it say the word Fu## is forbidden? It's not a curse in any biblical sense. It's just a word.

Is not even the churches etc. exempt from your sort of social and political 'correctness'? If you aren't even a tith paying member of that congregation, it's not your place or right to say or write from a distance what their policies and practices should be...More to the point: What IS up with all of this dictating to the black mainstreamers what you need and want them to be about?!? I'm not even pretending to be one of them, but at least I keep my criticisms more respectful...And I direct my rants at the enemies of our people, whether some of our relations are able or willing to admti it, or not...

You just can't on expecting to be above critiicism, yet air your own, like this, too!

Bad call, bruh!

FYI...

Is not even the churches etc. exempt from your sort of social and political 'correctness'? If you aren't even a tith paying member of that congregation, it's not your place or right to say or write from a distance what their policies and practices should be...More to the point: What IS up with all of this dictating to the black mainstreamers what you need and want them to be about?!? I'm not even pretending to be one of them, but at least I keep my criticisms more respectful...And I direct my rants at the enemies of our people, whether some of our relations are able or willing to admti it, or not...

You just can't on expecting to be above critiicism, yet air your own, like this, too!

Bad call, bruh!

FYI...

Chuck, I'm not even gon pretend I know what the hell you're talking about.. But it seems to me you have some sort of axe to grind with me.. But listen.. I'm not interested in that.. My question is toward a point I always Luke to make about language.. That's what I'm interested in..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back