Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Pastor says F U? Seriously.

Discussion in 'Audio Video Web Conferencing' started by Black-king, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    This is a Pastor telling people say FU meaning forgive you to people? Though who does he thing he is fooling, this is madness in the Church.

2. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    There is a thread about this posted a few months ago by Sister cherryblossom.

3. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    Where in the bible does it say the word Fu## is forbidden? It's not a curse in any biblical sense. It's just a word.

4. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    Is not even the churches etc. exempt from your sort of social and political 'correctness'? If you aren't even a tith paying member of that congregation, it's not your place or right to say or write from a distance what their policies and practices should be...More to the point: What IS up with all of this dictating to the black mainstreamers what you need and want them to be about?!? I'm not even pretending to be one of them, but at least I keep my criticisms more respectful...And I direct my rants at the enemies of our people, whether some of our relations are able or willing to admti it, or not...

You just can't on expecting to be above critiicism, yet air your own, like this, too!

Bad call, bruh!

FYI...

5. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    Chuck, I'm not even gon pretend I know what the hell you're talking about.. But it seems to me you have some sort of axe to grind with me.. But listen.. I'm not interested in that.. My question is toward a point I always Luke to make about language.. That's what I'm interested in..

6. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    You also choose to avoid an exchange about what I said and wrote? Then be careful, lest others start to associate you with being a part of the problem, too...No...We got no beefs...But even an ally (if not a friend) would do no less than tell you the truth! Meant to inform/not to inflame...FYI...

7. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    Are you merely seeking new confort zones? Then please don't expect me and mine to be less than we are and are about, do accept the compromises you and yours are going along with, as well as leave this making a difference stuff to those who are truly serious about it! I mean you no harm, bruh, but I've got to take a stand, and it's long overdue others here to likewise...FYI...

8. chuck

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,529
    The issues and problems don't exclusively and solely revolve around the shortcomings of the older generations, high profile or not...The reality is some of you here are bound to help usher in the future, whereas what I"ve been hearing and reading implies and suggest you merely accepting the way things are to be given, you intending to do nothing to change things? At least that's what the general drfit of who you direct your rants to--or not at all! White bigots and racists and reactionaries will continue to do what they choose if you don't stand up to them too! It's like that: And that's the way it is...FYI...

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
  10. Black-king

Black-king Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +720
    I will agree with you on the part there is no FU in the Bible but the way this Pastor told his congregation to text their exes FU , what kind of reaction will they expect from the people receiving the messages? Its not going to be I forgive you too, I tell you that much.