Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns

• thepalacedogs New Member

Message Count:

You ******* couldnt successfully get a bowel movement going let alone any kind of nationalism, Of perhaps, if you mean nationalism you mean combined rape, murder and robbery of white women and/or others then sure, You ******* are very good at that, YOu murder about 63% of all the killings in the country yet you are only 12% . That is something to be damned proud of, eh *******?​

thepalacedogs, 12 minutes ago Report
    #2 Like Reply

• thepalacedogs New Member

Message Count:

Nationalism with the congoids, wow, I hear the Haitian monkoids are still waiting for some yt bastard to come and clean the rubble off the streets left by the quake, Hmmm, now I dont recall NewZealanders or Japanese quake victims, crying to the world, oh come help us, give us money, we beez victims an sheet, I didnt see them asking for any help, that they got some is beside the point, but the fact remains negroid monkeys cant do a frigging thing by themselves unless yt takes em by the hand and 'heps' dem up da ladder, Even on the top, one can see the monkey homo erektus standing at the heights of the white mans success, with his thumb in his mouth and the other grasping his balls wondering just what the hell to do next. theres your nationalism.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back