Nigeria : The Pain of Mothers In Nigeria

Hey yall, I got twisted after I saw those kidnapped girls forced into Islam in the clip skuderjaymes posted, being brainwashed and scared. I was peeved and kinda was strong in my comments after that. So please overlook my strong opinions I wrote them in anger. Of course Boko Haram is being backed and I think the Saudis is a good place to look first, just my humble opinion.

Many accusations are being made, but few facts are being presented, so I suggest no rush to (bad) judgement calls...

I. e., the next thing the white haters are bound to claim, links to Farrakan because he and the Saudis are allegedly so chummy, etc.

As in, the key is to demonize anybody related to Islam, and the Nation of Islam better cover their own rear ends, too!

Many accusations are being made, but few facts are being presented, so I suggest no rush to (bad) judgement calls...

I. e., the next thing the white haters are bound to claim, links to Farrakan because he and the Saudis are allegedly so chummy, etc.

As in, the key is to demonize anybody related to Islam, and the Nation of Islam better cover their own rear ends, too!
I think the Saudis are behind a lot of mess going on in Nigeria, just my opinion, they are not the only ones of course but you find Saudi money behind much of the chaos through out Africa. Its all tied up in religious zeal and Saudi conceit. I'm going to leave it there because I've really had enough to say on this issue until something major happens with these girls. Even if you and I and all of Destee.com knew the facts, it would not make a difference.

I think the Saudis are behind a lot of mess going on in Nigeria, just my opinion, they are not the only ones of course but you find Saudi money behind much of the chaos through out Africa. Its all tied up in religious zeal and Saudi conceit. I'm going to leave it there because I've really had enough to say on this issue until something major happens with these girls. Even if you and I and all of Destee.com knew the facts, it would not make a difference.

The rest of the black disaposa does follow our leads, good and bad, so let's be cautious and wary, no matter what we claim or say, lest we wind up being a means to our peoples enemies ends, too...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back