Nigeria : The Pain of Mothers In Nigeria

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
Nothing I wrote spoke of "loyalty" to the race. One is not black because they are loyal or disloyal; one is black because they are of African descent.

(You didn't fix it good enough! I have to keep returning to your original post to see what you're referring to! Grrrr!)

Who said anything about right and wrong? I said: Evidently some people have the power to designate anyone they want, of any descent, whatever race they want them to be. Has nothing to do with right and wrong. :10500:

What in the world are you talking about??? I say I don't have the POWER to designate race and ethnicity and you come up with.... the above? :huh:

Again, I have NO idea what you are talking about. I was talking about POWER. What are YOU talking about???

Where are you getting these off-the-wall questions from? I can kick anybody I want to the curb, but that doesn't/won't make them change races!

I went to high school. I know the definition of common words. :rolleyes:

**sigh** At any rate, I will answer this off-the-wall has nothing to do with ANYTHING I wrote question.

Answer: Yes.

Uh, do you mean "as NOT being a part of your group?" If so, I never said anything about "groups." I spoke of race, specifically, the African race.
Dats not me, it's something wrong in the code cuz it doesn't even show your comments.:11200:

Peace!

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek

Blast Hits Nigerian Capital as Protests Spread Over 220 Missing Students

A bomb ripped through a neighborhood just minutes from the presidential palace in Abuja, less than a week before Nigeria hosts its biggest business gathering in generations—a World Economic Forum meant to fete its rising favor among investors.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303678404579535880327225174

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: