Black People : The Pain of a son in jail

dunwiddat, "Judge by Cause, not by Effect."

That you are in Barbados and not Ghana is cause enough for your situation. Do you realize, for instance, that in 1790 Indigenous Africans were manufacturing their own cotton, soap, indigo, lances, instruments, growing their own food, living to ninety years of age, clothing themselves, practicing their own culture, respecting their ancestors and raising children communally?

If Africans in 2012 are only consuming European cotton, soap, indigo, lances, instruments, not growing their own food, living only to thirty years of age, being clothed by others, practicing a European culture, disrespecting their ancestors and hardly raising children; it's not rocket science as to why.

You may need to read more, dunwiddat.

Because, for the record, Europeans abandon their wives and children often. It's imitation that Africans do too. That's not blaming White people. That's stating a well-known fact.

You need to read more.

But know that your Ignorance to the Causes is also due the European's teaching of you and yours.

I read more than you may think....the opening post dealt with women who make a choice in abandoning their children for a man /husband they love... I realise that your comprehension skills are very low. As such this is the end of my discussion. It seems you do need to read and understand what someone has written instead of jumping off with your version of what afflict black folks. You seem not have a very good grasp of the English language. Perhaps you need to visit a library.

I read more than you may think....the opening post dealt with women who make a choice in abandoning their children for a man /husband they love... I realise that your comprehension skills are very low. As such this is the end of my discussion. It seems you do need to read and understand what someone has written instead jumping off with your version of what afflict black folks. You seem not have a very good grasp of the English language. Perhaps you need to visit a library.

Reading is not the deterrent to Ignorance: Knowledge is.

You are an African woman in Barbados who told an African in America to not relate a cultural problem with the European who colonized, kidnapped and terrorized your people for over five-hundred years. That's called Ignorance.

As far as reading comprehension, you need to point out when I used the word "blame." I said that Africans imitate Europeans. Your description of a woman leaving her children for a man is an imitation of European mores. How? In traditional African culture the MAN goes to the WOMAN. In a situation where a WOMAN goes to a MAN, that's an imitation of a non-African people.

You can read until the cows come home. Until you develop a greater Knowledge-base, don't mis-accuse people of "Blaming Europeans" or the other Ignorant accusations you made.

Again In traditional African culture the MAN goes to the WOMAN. The problem you pointed out relates to Africans imitating Europeans, where the WOMAN goes to the MAN.

I'm so shocked you'd accuse me of reading comprehension, yet you wrote in your title "The pain of a son in jail" and wrote the subject dealing with a "woman abandoning her child." You're giving me English lessons! That's insulting!

Reading is not the deterrent to Ignorance: Knowledge is.

You are an African woman in Barbados who told an African in America to not relate a cultural problem with the European who colonized, kidnapped and terrorized your people for over five-hundred years. That's called Ignorance.

As far as reading comprehension, you need to point out when I used the word "blame." I said that Africans imitate Europeans. Your description of a woman leaving her children for a man is an imitation of European mores. How? In traditional African culture the MAN goes to the WOMAN. In a situation where a WOMAN goes to a MAN, that's an imitation of a non-African people.

You can read until the cows come home. Until you develop a greater Knowledge-base, don't mis-accuse people of "Blaming Europeans" or the other Ignorant accusations you made.

Again In traditional African culture the MAN goes to the WOMAN. The problem you pointed out relates to Africans imitating Europeans, where the WOMAN goes to the MAN.

I'm so shocked you'd accuse me of reading comprehension, yet you wrote in your title "The pain of a son in jail" and wrote the subject dealing with a "woman abandoning her child." You're giving me English lessons! That's insulting!

Have you lived in Africa you come here spouting a lot of long talk and have nothing to share but a lot of ole talk... Why don't you go to Haiti and see what you can do for those folks...you spend too much time behind a pc ..perhaps you are getting tired...you need a rest..take a walk and enjoy life. I have a life other than here on this site...Hope you do too.
The topic is the pain of a son in jail, I could have phrased it any other way....I realise more than ever that you REALLY do not understand English....

Have you lived in Africa you come here spouting a lot of long talk and have nothing to share but a lot of ole talk... Why don't you go to Haiti and see what you can do for those folks...you spend too much time behind a pc ..perhaps you are getting tired...you need a rest..take a walk and enjoy life. I have a life other than here on this site...Hope you do too.
The topic is the pain of a son in jail, I could have phrased it any other way....I realise more than ever that you REALLY do not understand English....

Ignorance . . ..

Everyone has a life.

I'm writing some of the best English you will read.

This is a talk site.

All you wrote was ignorance.

Good Day!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back