Black Spirituality Religion : The Pagan Origin of Christmas

?Us?

Go get a copy of " The Emerald Tablets" and the open up your Bible babble book and dig in....!

Thankhs for responding! Periodt!

PS Also, know that Goddess Sesthat taught Thoth everything he knew - because the women in Ancient KmT had knowledge on lock!

Sure... and you are mentioned by name in the Library of Congress. Now if you want to find out if that's true or not, all you have to do is read everything.

Do you see the fallacy here?

You made a claim. I didn't dismiss it. I simply asked you to back it up with a simple example. When you do things like that it makes it sound like you don't know what you're talking about and just repeat what you hear. And guess what? I'm OKAY WITH THAT. But you don't have to be rude about it. Just say "I don't know". ****.

According to Billy Carson Jesus was a virgin birth and also went to Tibet to learn reiki. I mean the amount of BS surrounding this one man is ridiculous.

The story of Jesus is mostly fictionalized and the parts that aren't are either misinterpreted or misunderstood. He wasn't a virgin birth (parthenogenesis). His mother was a "young maiden". There are 2 words translated into "virgin" but the one used in his mother's case is the one used when they were simply talking about a young girl. The only way to know if a girl that young is a virgin or not is to actually CHECK. And with all due respect, the gospel writers had ZERO means of checking, especially after she already had kids.

So why do people lie? People use the story of Jesus because the story is incredibly popular. Therefore, the more they can align it with their own beliefs, AS CONSTANTINE DID, the more they can get new followers to their own belief systems. Claiming that Jesus went to Tibet to learn reiki does nothing except attempt to boost the credibility of reiki. But if you have to do that then its not as credible as you'd like people to believe.

Same thing with Thoth. The idea that a little teenage boy could afford to travel and be educated by masters when he was literally a NOBODY is ridiculous. Nor does all that wisdom show up in his teachings. What DOES show up are things that were already taught by other contemporary rabbis. Jesus was not that special. His story was turned into myth and legend after his death. Period.

Sure... and you are mentioned by name in the Library of Congress. Now if you want to find out if that's true or not, all you have to do is read everything.

Do you see the fallacy here?

You made a claim. I didn't dismiss it. I simply asked you to back it up with a simple example. When you do things like that it makes it sound like you don't know what you're talking about and just repeat what you hear. And guess what? I'm OKAY WITH THAT. But you don't have to be rude about it. Just say "I don't know". ****.

According to Billy Carson Jesus was a virgin birth and also went to Tibet to learn reiki. I mean the amount of BS surrounding this one man is ridiculous.

The story of Jesus is mostly fictionalized and the parts that aren't are either misinterpreted or misunderstood. He wasn't a virgin birth (parthenogenesis). His mother was a "young maiden". There are 2 words translated into "virgin" but the one used in his mother's case is the one used when they were simply talking about a young girl. The only way to know if a girl that young is a virgin or not is to actually CHECK. And with all due respect, the gospel writers had ZERO means of checking, especially after she already had kids.

So why do people lie? People use the story of Jesus because the story is incredibly popular. Therefore, the more they can align it with their own beliefs, AS CONSTANTINE DID, the more they can get new followers to their own belief systems. Claiming that Jesus went to Tibet to learn reiki does nothing except attempt to boost the credibility of reiki. But if you have to do that then its not as credible as you'd like people to believe.

Same thing with Thoth. The idea that a little teenage boy could afford to travel and be educated by masters when he was literally a NOBODY is ridiculous. Nor does all that wisdom show up in his teachings. What DOES show up are things that were already taught by other contemporary rabbis. Jesus was not that special. His story was turned into myth and legend after his death. Period.

?Me? Library of Congress mentions my name....Fine1952 is my avatar. The only person who knows my name is Destee!

You ain't my boss, my leader, nor am Eye your follower. It takes a lot to discredit me. Periodt.

Eye am aware of Ben Carson - hence the reason for dropping the info in the first, second, and third place. He gives good and not so credible information.

Eye don't really care for people like you. Periodt!

Eye am not Ben Carson so save your rant for him. Okay?

Besides, you miss my point entirely. The word pagan is used incorrectly here or anywhere else when associated with Christianity or any other manmade religion. The word refers to the 7 Hermetic Principles. Duh! Periodt.

PS Eye dont intimidate nor scare easily. Periodt!

Last edited:
?Me? Library of Congress mentions my name....Fine1952 is my avatar. The only person who knows my name is Destee!

You ain't my boss, my leader, nor am Eye your follower. It takes a lot to discredit me. Periodt.

Eye am aware of Ben Carson - hence the reason for dropping the info in the first, second, and third place. He gives good and not so credible information.

Eye don't really care for people like you. Periodt!

Eye am not Ben Carson so save your rant for him. Okay?

Besides, you miss my point entirely. The word pagan is used incorrectly here or anywhere else when associated with Christianity or any other manmade religion. The word refers to the 7 Hermetic Principles. Duh! Periodt.

PS Eye dont intimidate nor scare easily. Periodt!

It's Billy Carson. Ben is the black Trump bootlicker. You are dropping info on his behalf without even establishing his credibility in or outside of this case. Which... like I said, just amounts to you repeating things you heard. And because you're unwilling to "show your work" it's hard for people to separate your facts from your fiction. So why should anyone take ANYTHING you say seriously?

I'm not trying to intimidate you. I'm trying to HELP you. But I'm trying to figure out if you even care about what you post or how credible it is. Whether you authored it or not, your name is attached. It reflects on you. You electing to be abrasive towards me changes nothing. From time to time you might say something I agree with. So for me, that's worth me TRYING to get along with you.

I'm at a crossroads. I could just ignore you as I assume most already do. Or I could bring your attention to what would actually promote more conversation on this site, rather than just a bunch of people posting at random. It's in my best interest for your posts to be taken more seriously, but I cannot force you take your own posts seriously enough to make that happen. And I don't know, at this point, if you even care because I can't get past your ego.

It's Billy Carson. Ben is the black Trump bootlicker. You are dropping info on his behalf without even establishing his credibility in or outside of this case. Which... like I said, just amounts to you repeating things you heard. And because you're unwilling to "show your work" it's hard for people to separate your facts from your fiction. So why should anyone take ANYTHING you say seriously?

I'm not trying to intimidate you. I'm trying to HELP you. But I'm trying to figure out if you even care about what you post or how credible it is. Whether you authored it or not, your name is attached. It reflects on you. You electing to be abrasive towards me changes nothing. From time to time you might say something I agree with. So for me, that's worth me TRYING to get along with you.

I'm at a crossroads. I could just ignore you as I assume most already do. Or I could bring your attention to what would actually promote more conversation on this site, rather than just a bunch of people posting at random. It's in my best interest for your posts to be taken more seriously, but I cannot force you take your own posts seriously enough to make that happen. And I don't know, at this point, if you even care because I can't get past your ego.
Keep your opinions to yourself bc Eye don't care and Eye don't wanna hear it. Periodt!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

It's a lot going on and I know I have not been here for a long time but it is about to change.
Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Back