MsInterpret

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 21, 2007
Please read The Other Night and The Other Night - Part 2

Officer: Ma'am you're not going anywhere tonight

Woman: Ths isn't real....

Officer #2:
THIS IS REAL!!! YOU....

Officer: Hey! James...Let me handle this...Why don't you take a break?

Officer #2:
Yeah...okay.

Woman:
I'm so tired. This is some nightmare

Officer: Unfortunately, it's not. Now, this what we've gathered so far.

After finding your husband leaving the office with this woman, you drove home. When you arrived at the house you entered into the kitchen and grabbed a knife out of the drawer. Then you proceeded into your daughter's room and she must have woken up and you lunged at her as soon as she noticed you had a knife, but you cornered her in her room and stabbed her once in the arm and two times in her upper abdomen.
Her screams must have woken your son who came into the room and noticed what was going on. There was a struggle between you and him, which explains why you have a black eye. But as your son ran out of the room you chased him into your bedroom and stabbed him in the back of the neck as he tried to get to the phone. Leaving the knife lodged in the back of neck and ultimately die.
Soon after that your husband must of came home. He obviously had no clue as what to find in the house, because the whole ordeal with the children happened up stairs. So as soon as your husband came upstairs and into the bedroom and noticed your son on the floor, you had already managed to some how get downstairs and grab another knife. He must have turned and seen you standing there covered in blood...

Woman: And he asked me what had happened.

Officer:
So you remember?

Woman: I told him that it was his fault. That he had abandoned his family! He abandoned ME...

Officer:
Then you stabbed him.

Woman: No...He stabbed himself...

To be continued...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back