Black Short Stories : The Other Night - Part 2

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by MsInterpret, Jun 8, 2010.

1. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    Attention: You must read The Other Night, the first part, in order to understand what is going on.

Woman: Officer, where are my children? Are they okay?

Officer: Ma'am you can't recall anything up to the incident of when you pulled up into the garage of your house?

Woman: No! I'm telling you the honest to god truth. Where are my kids?! Where is Robert?? I have to know if they are okay....Please!!

Officer #2: You're going to have to calm down. We need to get this information from you first.

Woman: I told you all I could tell you. I'm tired, I'm confused, and I'm really scared. And all I want to do is go home.

Officer: I understand...

Woman:
    No you don't understand!! I have blood on my hands, on my clothes. And you won't tell me where my family is. What is going on?? I mean, after I got home I don't recall what happened. It's like, a blank. I just remember sitting on my porch screaming. The neighbors were outside but they wouldn't come near me. It was if they were looking at me like they didn't know me and were frightened. I remember the house was surrounded by cops, firefighters, medics....And then I was brought here in handcuffs.
    I've never screamed like that before in my life....and I don't even know why...
    WHERE IS MY FAMILY??!!!

Officer: *sigh* Ma'am this is a murder investigation.

Woman:
    A..a..wh-what?!

Officer #2: We have suspicion to believe that you may have murdered your family.

Officer: Your under investigation for the murder of your family. We have witnesses saying they heard screams coming from the inside of your house on that night of the murders.

Woman: No...

Officer: Your husband and two kids were found inside the house stabbed to death.

Woman: No....no...

Officer #2: Here are the pictures we took of the scene.

Officer:
    TELL US WHAT HAPPENED INSIDE OF THAT HOUSE!!!

Woman: NO!!!!! I NEED TO GO HOME!!! I NEED TO GET TO MY FAMILY!!!!

Officer: You aren't going anywhere!! Something happened inside of that house and you need to tell us what the f--k happened in that house last night!! Do you understand me?!!!

Officer #2: Ma'am we need you to work with us...Tell us the truth.

Woman
    : I AM TELLING YOU THE TRU....

Officer: The hell you are!!! Look at these pictures!! Look at what YOU did to YOUR family. This is the butcher knife that is still lodged in the back of your son's neck.

Woman:
    NO!!!

Officer: LOOK AT IT!!!! LOOK...AT...IT!!!!

Woman: THAT'S NOT MY FAMILY!!! MY FAMILY IS ALIVE!!! I WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!!!

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    O'my gosh that's why she was a bloody mess
    now i wonder what really happen and what was her motive or what was she thinking
    at the time or before she went blank !!!!

this getting good pt.3 please give me some mo shoots !!!

3. abstract219

abstract219 ...standing on the shoulders of giants MEMBER

United States
    Behavioral Health
    Ratings:
    +548
    Im followin it...Im followin it