Brother AACOOLDRE : THE OSIRIS PAPERS

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Mar 28, 2010.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE OSIRIS PAPERS: from 3100BC to 2010AD
    By Andre Austin

Almost 20 years ago sister Frances Cress Welsing wrote The Isis Papers. In honor of her work I thought I should compliment her went The Osiris Papers.

What do I mean Osiris Papers?

Sigmund Freud used mythological figures to describe clinical theories and diagnoses for patients. So shall I. The story of Osiris in ancient Egypt explains how he was set up by Set (Satan). Set cut him up into 14 pieces and threw his penis into the Nile where a pike or Catfish ate it up. His wife/sister Isis used magic to bring him back together and made an obelisk as a replacement for his penis and united back with him. The Blackman in America is an endangered species, his mind and body has been cut up and divided. Former Senator Moynihan wrote in the 1960’s about the pathology of Black homes because there was no male there. He plotted a plan to replace the Blackman with the government as The Man totally contrary to what Isis did for her man. Isis put her man back together, away from Satan, and any replacement parts she used a symbolic likeness. Can we learn by analogy of allegorical, parable and higher meaning stories?

THE ISIS PAPERS

Welsing started out her book with a diagram of problems. The problem started out with the crisis of racism, a global white supremacy, which she says help destroys the Black family. These problems result in Jalism for blackmales as welfare. In prison the penis is symbolic cut off just like Osiris. Welfarism for females produce studding, baby pimping for money. Welfare replaced the Male like set. Some of her solutions is for Blackman/woman to have self-respect and group respect (killing off stereotypes). Her other solution is for unity of male & female, a coming of together to share a continuous exchange of analysis, challenges, creativity to annihilate white domination. She advises Blackwoman in an analogy not to make the mistake Cleopatra made with uniting with mark Anthony a Roman which resulted in Egypt being divided up and colonized. She uses America as a modern day Rome for which I include Babylon. Cleopatra was mixed. We know this by inference because her sister skull was examined to be that of a mixed woman. While Cleopatra was on the throne she called herself the living image of Isis. However she betrayed her country by forming an alliance with Rome that backfired. I knew Isis and she was no Isis. Also not to forget Wellsing advises the sexes not to refer to each other adults as baby and mama. When a child is reborn he puts away childish things. So we cut the baby act and baby voices of Prissy in Gone With the Wind. Too bad we got Macy Gray, fantasia and Terri Vaughn from The Steve Harvey Show still talking like Prissy who don’t “know nothing about birthing no babies”.

THE HAM CURSE

When Jews were enslaved by the Babylonians a Babylonian Talmud was written to say that Ham was cursed because he looked at Noah being naked as if he had a homosexual urge. As a result blacks were created with big eyes that popped out, nappy, twisted/kinky hair for when Ham turned his neck to look at Noah and last but not least an elongated penis. These images have never left us. Whites still have us semi-slaves or not free at all because we have no jobs, Imus mocks our women with the nappy-headed hoes stunt on radio. We act like minstrels on TV like old Mantan Moreland having our own eyes pop out the socket and the rappers brag about how big their ***** are. These are images of self-disrespect and group-disrespect. We need to take off the mask and be ourselves.

The truth of the matter is that the story of Noah and his family totally 8 in number comes from an Egyptian creation story found in the Memphite Theology called the Ogdoad. It was a creation story that had nothing to do with slavery and degraded black Egyptians. When Canaan was born in or after the Ark he became number 9 of the Egyptian Ennead that had to do with the second Atum being born. Nothing about the ulterior motive of a land grab for the Hebrews.

THE POLITICS OF HAIR AND OTHER THINGS
    Back in 1917 J.A. Rogers wrote the famous book From Superman To Man to teach black pride. The superman was a Pullman porter on a train and the man was a white Senator.

Senator: The Negro acknowledges his racial inferiority. Just look how he bleaches his skin, and straightens his hair, and uses other devices to appear like a whiteman. Isn’t that a sign of inferiority? Imitation is acknowledgment of inferiority. Do you see another race thus imitating the looks of the whiteman. I can’t imagine a more comical sight than a Negro dandy with his hair all ironed out until it looks like the quills of a porcupine. If he believes himself equal to a whiteman, his actions certainly do not show it…Madame C.J walker made millions straitening the hair of negroes who ape the whiteman and copy us by calling themselves “******”. Chris Rock has a new movie Good Hair. I hope its not like School Daze where Mulattoes and Dark-skinned fight over good and bad hair.

Superman: Pointed out that whites use sun-tan lotion. But that’s also to protect from sun rays. They like putting themselves into tanning coffin boxes to look like a mulatto? The Superman pointed out any vice found upon the Blackman you can find upon the Whiteman. We have to watch out for Imitation may lead to a pathology of assimilation which is annihilation.

THE EGYPTIAN EMPIRE

The Egyptian Empire came about as a result of a race war with white Asians. The first city they built was Memphis was a fort to protect their borders from them. Blacks came together as a group because they were threaten by outsiders. Blacks of today hang individual, one by one because we don’t see the threat against us as a whole-therefore there is no self-respect or group-respect. The Egyptian empire lasted until the Hyksos overthrew them with the help of some of the Hebrews. The Hyksos headquarters was at Avaris (Pi- Rameses Exodus 1:11) for which they dedicated to Set as a rival to Isis child Horus (Greenberg 1996 , p.249). In exodus the pharaoh was concerned about the seed of Jews which was confirmed in Mernepthah poem, a remarkable parallel to Exodus 1:10-22. Moses betray the trust of Egyptian priest and was thrown out of their temple because he had leprosy. Moses was black or was mixed. Moses attempted to change the Egyptian religion away from Osiris and Amen and turned Amen into Elohim has “the spirit that moved across the waters”. The Hebrew religion copied the Egyptian religion in part, then it was used to be against them. The Jews forgot their own history and switch the Hykosos having them as slaves and made the Egyptian having them as slaves.

I love reading the Egyptian dynasties. It has been proven that some of Jesus genealogy figures are not people but symbolic of Egyptian Dynasties. Take Methuselah lived 969 (Genesis 5:27) years coincides with how long the Memphite Kingdom lasted. Recall Memphis was built to keep out the white Asians. Now go dig up Jesus genealogy in Luke 3:35-37 where Shem is an Egypt city, Noah is Nun Adam is Atum and Methuselah is an Dynasty not a person. But we have been tricked out of our mind and true history. We are fools to believe that a person could live 969 years for which only a dynasty could last that long. But the Hebrew’s in part being influenced by the Babylonians switch the garden of Eden from the Nile and suggested we be slaves for the rest of our lives. Yes be slaves and do everything they say (Titus 2:9). Jewish Comedian Sarah Silverman tried to say black people killed Jesus. No Jesus would have stayed alive if he would have kept his *** in Egypt from 12Bc to 6BC that was the time he spent in Egypt. The Romans killed Jesus because his religion sounded too much like Osiris and Horus. They had enough of the Egyptian religion due to Cleopatra trying to over take it with Mark Anthony. Silverman went on to say that she like Martin L. King had a dream too. But her dream was the opposite of King’s seeing all races of kids playing together. Silverman dreamed of a Shark with the grill of bling, bling teeth coming out of her swimming pool to do violence upon her. This type of race talk is no different than The Birth of A Nation making the Blackman into a sex Fein after the draws of a white woman. The truth of it is the number 1 enemy of the Blackman is the Blackman to shed his blood or rob his house. But I’am my brother’s keeper of setting the records straight and trying to get my black queen to be like Isis and help repair not replace the Blackman. And on the other hand we can’t allow peoples to distort us or Jesus. Jesus was symbolic of a parable of another enigma wrapped up in a matrix, now can you dig what I’am saying.

Paul Laurence Dunbar (1872-1906)
    * * * * * * **We Wear the Mask
    * * WE*wear the mask that grins and lies,*
    * * It hides our cheeks and shades our eyes,—*
    * * This debt we pay to human guile;*
    * * With torn and bleeding hearts we smile,*
    * * And mouth with myriad subtleties.
    * * Why should the world be over-wise,*
    * * In counting all our tears and sighs?*
    * * Nay, let them only see us, while* (Invisible man phantom of peoples minds)
    * * * * * * We wear the mask.
    * * We smile, but, O great Christ, our cries*
    * * To thee from tortured souls arise.*
    * * We sing, but oh the clay is vile*
    * * Beneath our feet, and long the mile;*
    * * But let the world dream otherwise,*
    * * * * * * We wear the mask!

The Great W.E.B Dubois would call this mask a “Double-Consciousness” in 1903. However Ralph Ellison in The Invisible Man would break down the images into the controlling motif character in his book called the Grandfather. The Grandfather said on his deathbed after putting down his gun after Reconstruction: “Live with your head in the lion’s mouth, I want you to overcome em with yeses undermine em with grins, agree em to death”. Ellison picks up the same lines as Dunbar first opening poem. The Grandfather advises the young to pretend to be the stereotype of Zip coon, Sambo, Uncle Tom, Big Buck, Winch Jezebel, black Mammy, treasonable Mulatto, Pickanny and Stagolee. Documentary evidence has proved many of the rappers in the Hip Hop world having taken on many of the modern day minstrel roles that whites once blackened their faces to be. Whites buy 70% of rap music so you get what you pay for. The whites aren’t demanding the blacks to play these roles and half of them probably don’t know much of the terms just mentioned. So why all of the self and group disrespect? Its time to let it go. Who the hell was that black couple who went to the Grammy’s with two T-shirts that said “******”? The price of culture is a lie so said Dubois.

Who were these characters?

Zip Coon mocked uppity free blacks and used a distortion of big words. Go back to In living color where a jail inmate used a distortion of big words.

Big Buck An athlete who loves white woman more than black women. The mind of the big buck can be seen in the words of Soul on Ice “I’d jump over ten ****** ******* just to get one white woman. a white women is beautiful even if she’s baldheaded and only has one tooth…but a ****** ***** seems to be full of steel. I worship her . I love a white woman’s dirty drawers”. A big Buck can also be Stagolee or a Thug.
    The Mulatto Is one who is caught trying to pass for white and deny they have any black in their family. They want no part of being black. This isn’t a reference to Obama who wrote about his African father and had a homecoming in Kenya and married an African-American woman with a big bootie. I’m talking about images like the Mulatto Daphne Monet in the film Devil in A Blue Dress who tries to pass as white and attempt until caught, trying to marry a white mayoral candidate in the 1940’s. In 1910 the US Census reported 500,000 mulattos but passed over into the white race in 1920 census. (Lewis 2000, p.99) They were black no more.

Pickanniny an unkempt black child walking around in dirty clothes, eating watermelon, having big lips and big eyes.

“BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL”

What ever happened to the phrase “Black is Beautiful”? Is it dead it no more? The Bible uses the phrase to describe a person who is dead “Then he was no more” God took him away. We have Superstars like the late M. Jackson who didn’t want to be black anymore. After brother Jackson died the police found skin bleaching cream in his house. No one was surprised and it sheds light on the hypocrisy of his song “Black or White”. Jackson wanted to look like something he wasn’t and therefore made himself an Invisible man with all of his mask wearing. I’m willing to bet cash money Michael Jackson after cutting his nose off to look like a Nordic, (Tyra banks too), must have read the 1930 Harlem Renaissance novel Black No More By George Schuyler. In the novel a scientist learns how to speed up the vitiligo process to remove the pigmentation in three days. Schuyler gives three ways to solve the Negro problem in America “To either get out (Garvey), get white, or get along”. he then satires Garvey, Dubois and runs Madame C.J. Walker out of business along with restaurants, and other black businesses. Michael Jackson tried leaving the country going over to Europe and the middle east and that did not work. He then masked himself as white. His masters and creditors then calculated he was worth more dead than alive and then assassinated and bumped him off. Poor Michael his family tried to save him but it was too late. I use Jackson only as an example because
    Many blacks in Hollywood followed after him and cut off their noses too. If their wasn’t a pigmentocracy in America we couldn’t have seen this foolishness. It is frustrating to know we have been indoctrinated to think white was more pleasing than white. The antidote “Black is beautiful” needs a booster imitation shot to counter the black no more syndromes of the Invisible and Double-Consciousness, mask wearing Blackman and woman.

THE SLAVE TRADE
    Don’t get it twisted the Arabs had been the backbone of the slave trade before the Catholics and Jews took it over to Europe and North and South America. However, the Arabs didn’t strip us of our humanity and turn us from Iam to nobody. After slavery they lynched, and first thing they went after the penis for castration just like Set. They lost the war but succeeded in keeping up down with the confederates incorporating the KKK which transferred to Hoover FBI, political parties, courts, schools and media outlets. Hoover didn’t like whites copying the dance styles of blacks doing the jitterbug, lilyihoping and other butt shaking dances he called “****** dancing”. He felt it would alter social mingling among the races which lead to intermarriage which they considered a Jewish plot to weaken the white race for a take over. Having a mulatto in the White House confirms this for the American Nazi. Hitler said the greatest crime against civilization was sex between a Blackman and a white woman influenced by Hollywood music and movies.

The Harlem Renaissance

The Harlem Renaissance (HR) was a fatal distraction for blacks and it helped destroy the head of the largest black mass movement of Marcus Garvey UNIA for black economic development. The HR was a smoke screen to divert blacks to be self-reliant. Poetry, novels and paintings shouldn’t replace jobs but help to enhance jobs. Garvey’s UNIA lives on in the person of Farrakhan’s NOI=UNIA. Farrakhan told his followers we need not physically leave America but mentally be in unity with Africa. The followers of w.e.b Dubois have yet to rebuke Dubois for working with the government to bring down Garvey. And they do not comprehend the black masses look on it as black elites or the Mulatto (Dubois) v the Blackman (Garvey). I like Dubois and I will praise him and criticize him when necessary. His Double-Consciousness was in part inspired over the case of Homer Plessey v. Fergusson. Plessey being 7/8 white couldn’t sit on the train with the white section just like Rosa Parks couldn’t. Dwight David Eisenhower, where I get my middle name, mother was Mulatto. President Eisenhower was a quadroon just like Homer but he was caught passing. I loved Dubois analogy of capitalism is like having three ears of corn: you eat one, you sell one, and you save one for seed for next years planting”. Blacks have yet to practiced this form of capitalism except for the Black Elite which must now include the Arts& Entertainment, Sports figures because the clock for economic power than the lawyer, doctors, teachers and union workers. However, the former do a lot to degrade the race in Hollywood and Blackwood. They say when affirmative-Action came out in the 1970’s so did Black exploitation films to create the image that blacks don’t deserve decent jobs because of the negative stereotypes. The 1980’s Reganomics (welfare Queens) came by and transferred jobs overseas the Whiteman didn’t want completion with blacks for the jobs left here in America so here comes NWA Ice Cube and the rest of them. Putting into the minds of white politicians like Sarah Silverman those in the movie CB4 that blacks were violent. There is a direct correlation with the brainwashed image of Black youth stereotype and their 50% unemployment rate. Then in the 1990’s came NAFTA and the same song moves on with Sister Sojah. Now 2010 and I invite you to type in rap music minstrel show on you tube and you will be updated on all the stereotypes from the curse on Ham/Canaan to them making President Obama to be a Hitler or foreign born father from Kenya.

OBAMA: THE BLACK TROJAN HORSE
    The Tea party is a racist party and view President Obama as a threat, something like a Trojan horse. They want to kill him and replace him. They view capitalism not as a humanity but the Aryan model of Darwism, the survival of the fittest and hate his health care (Obamacare) law because it helps everyone including blacks. You see before health care was discriminatory it gave healthcare to black females and their kids but not to the Blackman because he was replaced by the government you see. Now they want to repeal and replace healthcare and him. Over my dead body. Martin L. King and Malcolm X didn’t die in vain. I vow to fight the power of racism to the best of my abilities. Blackman Blackwoman we must unite together and reconnect the awesome power of our multidimensional self. We are only whole and universal with our combines selves together as one male/female. Adam was one and god brought the woman from his ribs to bring them back together again. We are in the image of light Atum/Adam. We stay in the light with the father by doing Love. Don’t get caught in the darkness with the Tea party and the GOP. The Republicans are appealing to white supremacy, it’s unprecedented that they give Obama no votes. When Social Security was passed, Medicare, Civil Rights Bill both democrats and Republicans voted for it. The only difference is that the president is black.

CONCLUSION:
    Free your mind Blackman

I do not believe that the Whiteman is the devil. He does devilish things, but I don’t believe that he is a devil. Because to say that he is a devil is to say that he is more than human, and I don’t go for that. The devil was flung out of heaven, he was an angel. We only get turnt into angels so says Jesus when we die and go to heaven. Jesus died and it took him 40 days under the Egyptian mummification process until he went to heaven. Don’t attribute the Whiteman as the devil giving him supernatural powers. Don’t get into this cult mystique. There is nothing about him that’s supernatural. He is exactly like we are-human beings. However, he acts like a devil because it suits his purpose. Its in his interest to be devilish, not because he is a devil. What is your interest Blackman & Blackwoman. Paul said: “Everyone looks out for his own interest, not those of Jesus Christ” (Philippians 2:21). What was JC’s interest? Love. The agape love Doctor King preached to us about but failed to understand.

THE END.

2. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE END.

Notes/References

Black no More By George Schuyler max/Matthew is the controlling motif who decides to be white after being turned down at a party by a “yaller” girl who he thought was Mulatto but was white.
    W.E.B. Dubois By David Lewis
    Soul on Ice By Eldridge cleaver
    The Isis Papers By Frances Cress Wellsing
    The Bible Myth By Gary Greenberg

After passing the healthcare bill President Obama flew to Afghanistan and talked to his troops about Race and Religion in passing on March 28, 2010. Meanwhile, on the same day the FBI, ATF raided some White Supremacist camps in Michigan on the same day. This will probably help offset C-Span rebroadcast The Black Agenda hosted by Tavis Smiley on March 29. The panel discuses the apprehension that Obama will be harmed.