Black Spirituality Religion : The Origins of the Words "Yahweh" and "Jehovah"...

Aqil said:
I will stand on the merits of my prior commentary and say nothing further in regard to your deviate and farcical opinions...

"A proverb from a fool’s lips will be rejected, for he does not tell it at its proper time."

(Sirach 20:20, Books of the Apocrypha)
Do you believe in the GOD of the Old Testaments, do you believe HE is real?

Aqil said:
I will stand on the merits of my prior commentary and say nothing further in regard to your deviate and farcical opinions...

"A proverb from a fool’s lips will be rejected, for he does not tell it at its proper time."

(Sirach 20:20, Books of the Apocrypha)
The vision is Messianic, it is not a vision for Israel that existed in those times, the vision is for Israel after we are scattered in the four corners of the earth and conquered as a people to serve our enemies. This vision is prophesy of the Messiah that will gather the lost of Israel and rekindle the old relationship between GOD and Israel. It is prophesy of the Messiah that will rebuild Jerusalem of old. And as you can see there will be two Anointed ones, one being the Messiah and the other being a Priest.

This is the same vision stolen and rewritten from another point of view in the New Testaments.

Rev: 1:
12: And I turned to see the voice that spake with me. And being turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks;
13: And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle.
14: His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;
15: And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16: And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.
17: And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last:
18: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

As you can see Jesus is not depicted as the Anointed one, but is depicted as being the dark side of the vision or the one that governs Hell and Death.

Rv:6:8: And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

In the Bible in studying it in-depth you will begin to realize that there are certain words and phrases that connect visions and give more information from the connecting vision. When you use a book that has edited out these connecting words and phrases you loose the cohesiveness and fullness of the prophecy.

You have much historical knowledge of the Bible but you lack knowledge of the spiritual aspect that drives faith and strengthens the soul. Your type of knowledge and perception of things doesn’t feed the soul. You can tell people who Moses could have been in real life, you can tell people the origins of the name of GOD in the Old Testaments, you can tell people about the pyramids of Egypt but this type or aspect of the Bible doesn’t feed the soul.

Music Producer:

The words “Yahweh” and “Jehovah” are actually synonyms of Hebraic origin, derived from the root consonants YHWH (the Hebrew language has no vowels) - the name of God in the Hebrew tongue. The consonants "YHWH" are formed by the following Hebrew letters:

“Yod” (or “Jod,” since the letters Y, J & I are interchangeable in Hebrew and pronounced the same), the 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet...

“He” (pronounced “hay”), the 5th letter of the Hebrew alphabet...

“Wau” (or “Vau,” since V & W are also interchangeable), the 6th letter...

and the 5th letter “He” again, forming the word “Yod He Wau He,” the sacred, forbidden Hebrew name of God; the divine Hebrew tetragrammaton that faithful Jews are not allowed to say, even to this day.

When the ancient Hebrew lexicographers added vowels to YHWH, they borrowed the vowels of the powerful Egyptian and Phoenician Sun God deities. When the vowels of the Egyptian Sun God Aten were added, YHWH became Y(A)HW(E)H...

When the vowels of the Phoenician Sun God Adonai were added, YHWH became Y(A)H(O)W(A)H, which finally became “JEHOVAH,” which translates “I am” and “The Eternal One” in Hebrew. The Hebrew word is “hawah,” from which the name YHWH is derived. “Hawah” means “existence,” or "to be."

The Biblical account of Exodus states that the prophet Moses was personally ordered – by his God – to initiate the great Israelite exodus-from-Egypt plan. At this Moses asks the rather odd question: “If I go to the Israelites and tell them that the God of their forefathers has sent me to them, and they ask me his name, what shall I say?” The celebrated and awesome reply, recorded in Exodus 3:14, is: “I AM, THAT (IS WHO) I AM...You must tell the Israelites this, that it is Jehovah the God of their forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Jacob, who has sent you to them.”

The actual spelling of the forbidden sacred name transliterates as “YHWH” – but “Jehovah” is the form in which the name “I am” is generally read. At this point an intriguing linguistic possibility springs to mind:

It is quite possible that the Israelites in Egypt, having heard that the glorious king within the golden mountain – the legendary occupant of the Great Pyramid of Gizeh – was named “HWFW” (i.e., “Khufu”) in Egyptian, may have noticed a striking similarity between the name “HWFW” and “YHWH,” their own expression for “I am.”

Thereafter they would naturally have used the term, and it needed only the advent of a Moses - his initiation into the pyramid’s mysteries, and his consequent conviction that its message enshrined the Divine will for his own people and for mankind as a whole - to produce the concept of a Divine “I am.”

Except that in Moses’ case the whole concept of the (nonexistent) “god” within the Earth-symbolizing pyramid was expanded to refer to the (equally invisible) Lord of the physical Earth itself – a greater “I am” whose immediate purpose was to lead his servant-nation Israel to its Promised Land. In other words, Moses might equally well have seen the Great Pyramid of Gizeh as the “Mountain of Jehovah.”

Now it is well known – and the Hebrew text is quite explicit on the point – that the name “YHWH” derives directly from the Hebrew word “hawah," as aforementioned. And from the Egyptian “HWFW” to the Hebrew “hawah” is linguistically an extremely short step. Thus it is entirely possible, linguistically, that the name of the divine “I am” could have arisen in the first instance on the basis of the Egyptian name “HWFW,” which is historically the older of the two. Thus in YHWH we may actually have a Hebrew version of the Egyptian name HWFW!

These ancient titles were in all probability no more than separate – if related – ciphers for a single, underlying reality:

"Yahweh," "Jehovah" and "Khufu," in short, were one and the same...

Yahuwa / Yahweh / Eloheem/ Eloh / Elohinu / Yashu'a

In Aramic ( Hebrew ) The Word Yahuwa Translates As '' He Who Is Who He Is '' ( Ezra 3 ; 3 ) <And they set the altar upon its base ; for fear was upon them because of the people of the countries ; and they offered burnt - offerings on it to Yahweh , ....
Yahuwa can be used for an Agreeable , YAH ' or Disagreeable '' WEH being , The word '' Yahuwa '' is a title . This title does not pertain to any individual . It can be passed on to another being ; Even a mortal can be a Yahuwa and more than one is in Malachi Chapter 3 verse 16 < Then they feared Yahweh spoke one with another ; and Yahweh listened and heard , and a book of remembrance was written before him . for them that feared Yahweh and that thought upon his name ..
This is the first name called on by Adam and Eve's children without Vowels , It is YHWH which some groups pronounce as Yahweh and others pronunce as Jehovah . In babylon , It mean '' Yeh '' Good , And '' Weh '' Evil . There were 24 Yahweh or Elders Stated in the Bible . The Head Eloheem Is Called . Yahuwa Or Yehweh . Moses Went up to the mountian and spoke with Yahuwa / Yahweh In Exodus 19 ; 3It states '' Moses went up unto God [ The Eloheem ] and the Lord [ Yahuwa] called unto him out the mountain '' Cleary making A Distinction Between Eloheem And Yahuwa Also Genesis 28 ; 12 - 13 It States ''.. And behold the angels [ messengers ]of God [ Eloheem
ascendind and descending or it and behold the Lord [ Yahuwa ] Stood above it and said . I am the Lord [ Yahuwa ]God [ Eloheem .] ... This Quote isalso making a distinction between the Eloheem and Yahuwa the head of the Eloheem .
Ezra R.T. ; 1 ; 5 , 7 ; 2 ; 68 , 3 ; 3 ,5,6,8, 10,11, ; 6; 22
Eloh
The word Eloh mean '' Those Beings '' An Eloh Is A singular or an individual Eloheem , Each man is an Eloh . Any Eloheem can be an Eloh . When the Hebrew Letters Yod and Miym are added to Eloh As a Suffix , You get the word to Eloheem Which is The Plural from of Eloh . It is the same as the Ashuric / Syriac / ( Arabic ) word Elah or ILAH which is short for Allah . It is also found in the Aramic Syriac And Sabean language meaning '' Adore To Worship '' The Plural Is Allahumma meaning '' The Source And Those Being s '' Each Eloheem Is an individual Eloh , And when they are in a group , They are Eloheem . If they are raiesd to a Supreme Being , They Become El , not an Al El ..In A Book Entitlec '' Arabic A Complete Coures For Beginners By J.R. Smart '' He states Allah , not a name , but simply contracted form of the Arabic word Meaning God , In his Book He Clearly States This Is One Of The Most Important Technical Terms Of Islam Which Should Be Explained , Ezra 10; 17 ... 32 ; 15,17
Elohinu
The word Eloh mean '' Those Beings '' In the Ashuric / Syriac Arabic Language It Is Pronounced ILAHAYNI in the strongs and Logos , Lexicon . The word Elohinu is falsely translated as The word Eloheem means '' These Beings '' Or '' A Group Of Elohs'' Eloheem are angels of El messengers of El , Eloh , If your Hebrew Scholars are translating the Bible from the Aramic Hebrew . There Is No Way possible that you can mistaken the Aramic Hebrew word Elohinu for Eloheem Unless it is done Deliberately For Misconcerption .
Ezra ; 8 ; 17 , 18 , 21 , 22,23,25, 30, 31, 33,.... 9; 8 ,9, 10,13 , ...10; 3, 14......
Eloha
The aramic / hebrew word Eloha Ezra 5; 2 Means ' Single '' It is the Single From Of The Word Eloheem Meaning '' These Beings '' And An Extended from of the word El . It Is Falsely Translated In The Book Of Ezra As Eloh Which Is A Single Word Itself Meaning Those Beings'' Ezra R.T. 4; 24 ; 5; 2,8.13-17; 6;3,5,7,8,12,16,17,18 , 7;24...
Yashu'a - Ya - Shoo - A = Aramic / Hebrew = Savior = Yashu'a -- The revealed personal Name of the Son of Yahweh The Savior Of Mankind
Mark 1; 1 The beginning of the good tiding of Yashu'a the messiah , the Son of Yahweh .
1Timothy 1; 1 - 2 Paul an aposstle of the messiah Yashu'a acccording to the commandment of Yahweh our savior , and the messiah Yashu'a our hope , to Timothy my true child in faith ; grace , mercy , peace , from Yahweh the father and the messiah Yashu'a our master ,
John 14; 1 ; 2 Let not your heart be troubled ; believe in Yahweh ,believe also in me , In my father house are many mansion , if it were not so , I would have told you ; for I go to prepare a place for you ,
Matthew 7 ; 21 - 23 ... John 10; 37 ... John 14 ; 12 - 13 ..Mark15;34
Galatians 1 ; 3 - 5 , Grace to you and peace From the father , and our sovereign Yashu'athe messiah ..
John 20; 17 Yashu'a says to her touch me not ; for i have noy yet ascended to the father but go to my brethren , andsay to them , i ascend to My Father and You Father and My Elohim and You Elohim
Acts 13; 33 .... Luke 4 ; 12 ... Act 2 ; 32 ... Matthew 2 ; 13 , 19-20 ....
Matthew 4 ; 4 , , Mather 6; 9 - 13.... Matthew 22; 36; 40 ..... Mark 12;30- 31 .... Mark 12 ; 17 ..... Luke 1 ; 26 - 35 .... Luke 2 ; 8 - 14 ....
Luke 4 ; 6 - 9 , 12-18 .... If You're Reading These Verse In The Language That Yashu'a Spoke Which Was The Original Aramic Hebrew Then You Are Able To See The Distinction Between Yashu'a And Yahweh His Father ... If Your Reading The King James Version In The English .. Then You Not Able To See The Distinction Between The Two Also This Very Misleading To The True Believer Of Yahweh Your Eloheem << John 18; 19 ... John 5; 30 ... Matthew 22; 36 - 38 ... John 7 ; 28 - 29 .... John 17 ; 3 ... Deuteronomy 6 ; 4 -6 . 10, 14 - 16 - 18 ... 21- 24 ... 7; 1 - 5 ..... 8; 11- 20 .... 10 ; 12 - 20 ..
The True Meaning Of The Word For God In The Aramic / Hebrew Is Elohim = Singular = God .... Eloheem = Plural = God's More The One God Genesis 6; 2 ... 6 ; 4 ... Job 1 ; 6 ... 2 ; 1 .....Psalm 82; 1 ...82;6
John 10 ; 34 - 35 .. ..

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back