Black Spirituality Religion : The Origins of the Words "Yahweh" and "Jehovah"...

Am isn't limited to the term Hot.

I read Plutarch's work "Isis and Osiris"

"Egypt, moreover, which has the blackest portion of the eye, Chemia (Cham), and compare it to a heart; for it is warm...like the heart in a man's left side".

Now the Egyptians claim they come from the eye and heart of Ra.

To say Am just means Hot and not black limits the theology.

The left is associated with moon/earth/water/heart

so we come from blackwater (chaos) from sunset to sunrise

Pyramids were called sunrise sunset

After god takes us from the blackwater he makes blackmud or dust to created Adam (Atum) on a hill/pyramid. Adam had gathering of dust mound the same as hill/pyramid.

What Is The True Meaning Of Then Word Yahweh ?

Aqil said:
The Origins of the Words "Yahweh" and "Jehovah"

The words “Yahweh” and “Jehovah” are actually synonyms of Hebraic origin, derived from the root consonants YHWH (the Hebrew language has no vowels) - the name of God in the Hebrew tongue. The consonants "YHWH" are formed by the following Hebrew letters:

“Yod” (or “Jod,” since the letters Y, J & I are interchangeable in Hebrew and pronounced the same), the 10th letter of the Hebrew alphabet...

“He” (pronounced “hay”), the 5th letter of the Hebrew alphabet...

“Wau” (or “Vau,” since V & W are also interchangeable), the 6th letter...

and the 5th letter “He” again, forming the word “Yod He Wau He,” the sacred, forbidden Hebrew name of God; the divine Hebrew tetragrammaton that faithful Jews are not allowed to say, even to this day.

When the ancient Hebrew lexicographers added vowels to YHWH, they borrowed the vowels of the powerful Egyptian and Phoenician Sun God deities. When the vowels of the Egyptian Sun God Aten were added, YHWH became Y(A)HW(E)H...

When the vowels of the Phoenician Sun God Adonai were added, YHWH became Y(A)H(O)W(A)H, which finally became “JEHOVAH,” which translates “I am” and “The Eternal One” in Hebrew. The Hebrew word is “hawah,” from which the name YHWH is derived. “Hawah” means “existence,” or "to be."

The Biblical account of Exodus states that the prophet Moses was personally ordered – by his God – to initiate the great Israelite exodus-from-Egypt plan. At this Moses asks the rather odd question: “If I go to the Israelites and tell them that the God of their forefathers has sent me to them, and they ask me his name, what shall I say?” The celebrated and awesome reply, recorded in Exodus 3:14, is: “I AM, THAT (IS WHO) I AM...You must tell the Israelites this, that it is Jehovah the God of their forefathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Jacob, who has sent you to them.”

The actual spelling of the forbidden sacred name transliterates as “YHWH” – but “Jehovah” is the form in which the name “I am” is generally read. At this point an intriguing linguistic possibility springs to mind:

It is quite possible that the Israelites in Egypt, having heard that the glorious king within the golden mountain – the legendary occupant of the Great Pyramid of Gizeh – was named “HWFW” (i.e., “Khufu”) in Egyptian, may have noticed a striking similarity between the name “HWFW” and “YHWH,” their own expression for “I am.”

Thereafter they would naturally have used the term, and it needed only the advent of a Moses - his initiation into the pyramid’s mysteries, and his consequent conviction that its message enshrined the Divine will for his own people and for mankind as a whole - to produce the concept of a Divine “I am.”

Except that in Moses’ case the whole concept of the (nonexistent) “god” within the Earth-symbolizing pyramid was expanded to refer to the (equally invisible) Lord of the physical Earth itself – a greater “I am” whose immediate purpose was to lead his servant-nation Israel to its Promised Land. In other words, Moses might equally well have seen the Great Pyramid of Gizeh as the “Mountain of Jehovah.”

Now it is well known – and the Hebrew text is quite explicit on the point – that the name “YHWH” derives directly from the Hebrew word “hawah," as aforementioned. And from the Egyptian “HWFW” to the Hebrew “hawah” is linguistically an extremely short step. Thus it is entirely possible, linguistically, that the name of the divine “I am” could have arisen in the first instance on the basis of the Egyptian name “HWFW,” which is historically the older of the two. Thus in YHWH we may actually have a Hebrew version of the Egyptian name HWFW!

These ancient titles were in all probability no more than separate – if related – ciphers for a single, underlying reality:

"Yahweh," "Jehovah" and "Khufu," in short, were one and the same...

The Hebrew Israelite today try to mislead you into thinking that the nameof God of The Bible is YHWH < Aramic , Only which is the Tetragammaton that is for symbolic or initial letters Y - H - W - H that stand for , as they would pronounce it Yehveh or Yahweh , originally pronounced Yahuwa As a name . When you see these four letters Y- H - W - H , You are being deceived into thinking that the four letters are the name but all you are seeing is YAHUWA without the vowels , and even in that form , It is still not a name because The original Torah have any Vowels .
So the symbolic letters were there , Not a name . It has gone even further on when Latin got in the game , And it became Jehovah and you can see that's No more than a corrupted version , The replacement of the letter Yod ( ' ) which is A '' Y '' With the Latin '' J '' And the replacement of the letter Waw With the Geman letter '' V '' And then modern english vowels Changed the '' A '' to an '' E '' and A '' U '' to an '' O '' thus you get the corrupted version '' Jehovah '' There was no '' J '' Sound in the english language before 1565 A.D. So how was '' Jehovah '' pronounced ? That means that the word '' Jehovah '' Is no older than the 15th or 17th century . Hebrew originally records only the Consonant Sounds , the Vowels being supplied by the reader . At some time between the 6th and 11th Century A.D. The tradittional Vowels were supplied by Jewish Scholars Known as the Massoretes
When they added the Vowels , Dots , and Grammar , They said it was to simplify the language , However they are Misinforming you . When you add the Vowels to the word , It becomes Yehweh not Y - H - W - H - Symbolic letters . The rightful names of the Creator are found in The Scripture , Once in Psalm 85 ; 6 '' I Have Said Ye Are Gods And All Of You Are Children Of The Most High '' . Nowif you look at the two words in this quote for divinity , You'll find the first '' Gods '' And in The Aramic / Hebrew will find for it Eloheem < Aramic , Which is rightly being used here as A Plural . Then when you go to the part that says The Most High . There you are using the name of The Creator which is El Alyuwn < Aramic .. Then you will also find it in Genesis 14 ; 18 , '' The Most High God '' Which In Hebrew Is Elyown Elyown El '' Then Again In Genesis 14 ; 19 20 , 22 , Number 24 ; 16 And many other place , You just have to take the time and look for it . And it was Introduced in The Bible by a being called Melchizedek Which if Analyzed as a name is broken down to Malachi Zodoq < Aramic . Known in Ancient Cuneiform Tablets as Murdok As an Angelic Being who's known as Michael , Because the name Malakiy means '' My angel '' and the name Zodok means '' Who Is Just '' This is found in his book , The Book Of Malachi 4 ; 2 .... It was this Angelic Being in Human form who Introduced the truename of their Creator into The Bible in Genesis 14 ; 18 - 22 When Melchizedek taught Abraham about Elyown Elyown El . Prior to that introduction they were using symbolic letters Y - H - W - H - or names of Angelic Beings - Eloheem

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back