Black Spirituality Religion : The Origins of the Words "Yahweh" and "Jehovah"...

I, myself, never believed the Father's Name to being "Jehovah", but believed that had been later added to the Holy Doctrine. I believe it is what was said to be His Name forever, that which He spoke to Moshe, and that has never changed.

I do believe His name is sacred above all, and so all should be most fearful with His Name in mind, but loving as well, that our KING, the Most High would allow us to know and call upon His Name. :D He has never ceased with His mercies toward us, in all He does, even sending His faithful Son to be a sacrifice for our sins, to carry our burdens, so that we'd be redeemed to life everlasting, as He has forever after His resurrection.

I AM does have us always in His hand, all believing and faithful, and as the Son has spoken is always with us, in His Spirit.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back