Black Spirituality Religion : THE ORIGINS OF CHRISTMAS AND SANTA CLAUS...

Peace my Destee family... concerning the Christmas debate, we've become aware of the many questions, apposing views and so on, but the main issue is that we (People of Nubian Descent, residing in America) are more divided today, in terms of our spiritual energy, than ever before in history, and the main culprit is RELIGION, forgive me if I've hurt a feeling or two, but RELIGION is not the way, RELIGION is in the way. Even though I'm studying Christianity, Islam and the knowledge of the Torah, I am none of the above concerning a label. I study from all of the scriptures and related literature COMBINED... by the way check out the Book of Jeremiah chapter 10, concerning the Christmas tree... Peace

Peace my Destee family... concerning the Christmas debate, we've become aware of the many questions, apposing views and so on, but the main issue is that we (People of Nubian Descent, residing in America) are more divided today, in terms of our spiritual energy, than ever before in history, and the main culprit is RELIGION, forgive me if I've hurt a feeling or two, but RELIGION is not the way, RELIGION is in the way. Even though I'm studying Christianity, Islam and the knowledge of the Torah, I am none of the above concerning a label. I study from all of the scriptures and related literature COMBINED... by the way check out the Book of Jeremiah chapter 10, concerning the Christmas tree... Peace

have you tried this?

metu neter.jpg

Religion no more kept my ancestors in slavery for 300 years than a 'job' or a 'house' discriminates against me.

But "people" do. :)

Btw, glad I saw this thread. Gotta go into the basement, pull out the tree, bring it up and decorate it - real pretty! December, April, whenever, I'm celebrating the birth of Jesus.... just like I celebrate the birthday of everyone important to me.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back