Black Spirituality Religion : The origin of the word "******"

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by torch, Feb 23, 2007.

1. torch

torch Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    I think its quite ironic how the white man mocked us with the truth in our faces..Neter..is very close to "n i g g e r" our ancestors were great at "reading between the lines" my people its right there in our faces....the
    "annunaki" was our ancestors...not these "advanced white ufo races" white conspacy theorists have claimed....the gods/our ancestors want us to expose the lies of the europeans........

"Tera-neter, a negro nobleman of the Anu or Aunu race who were the first inhabitants of Egypt."

http://www.homestead.com/wysinger/teraneter.html

"Translation:
    Line 1: Het-u: Temple
    Line 2: Seth: "of the God Seth"

(Tchuti\Thoth\Hermes)
    Line 3: Net Annu-u: "of the Cities of the Anu People's"
    Line 4: Tera-neter: Tera-neter(the devoted one to God)(as name\title)

"The Aunu People. Besides these types, belonging to the north and east, There is the aboriginal race of the Anu, or Aunu, people (written with three pillars), who became a part of the historic inhabitants. The subject ramifies too doubtfully if we include all single-pillar names, but looking for the Aunu, written with the three pillars, we find that they occupied Southern Egypt and Nubia, and the name is also applied in Sinai and Libya."
    -British Egyptologist W.M. Flinders Petrie ,The Making of Egypt, 1939

"(French Egyptologist Abbe Émile) Amélineau, is credited with the discovery of the Anu and their contribution to Egyptian civilization. It was Amélineau who designated the first black race to occupy Egypt as the Anu. He showed how they came slowly down the Nile and founded the cities of Esneh, Erment, Qouch and Heliopolis. The actual name is always written with three columns. He states that "All those cities have the characteristic symbol which serves to denote the name Anu." The original name for Heliopolis is "Annu".

"Egypt's greatest Masters, Osiris, Hermes, Isis, and Horus all belonged to "the old race", the black Anu." (Chandler, 1999) "

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    origin...

it is said that the word[negro]originated from the portuguese word[azenugue]which means black,and down through the centuries it was bastizied to it's present form.

3. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Hotep Ala Antuk torch

A few question Ok

Who or what are the ( annunaki" )

Are there more then one Anu ?
    What does Anu and an mean ?
    Who or what is Anu ?

4. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Torch

Neter was not invented by the white man...it is kamanu the language of the people of ancient kemet; neteru, neter or ntr means goddesse, god respectively...n**** is a white, american, red neck invention, the word came about thousands of years after neter, and it was invented by a people who probably couldn't even spell Kemet!!! let alone read thier language...so to compare the two words without doing proper research, is extremely disrespectfuly to the Africans who are probably your ancestors! not to mention given credit to whites where it is not deserved.

5. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

Zacharias,

Don't you think you absorb new info faster, if you do the research yourself??? google and Amazon books are your friends.

6. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    amnat77

I do believe above question was for Torch !

7. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

Well I'm answering it, do your own research!!!!!

8. torch

Ratings:
    +2
    Whoa I said they based the word n i g g e r on our ancient ancestors...I never said they invented it...

9. torch

Ratings:
    +2
    the sumerians (where iraq is now) who were an ancient civilized black people called them annunaki which means "those who came from heaven" not a literally heaven just a spiritual reality that came from god..the anu are the original black race on earth...there was no whites around until 100 ad because they were living in the caves of europe...thats why we dont even hear about caucasions until about the 100's....these are just theories and my feelings about our beginnings...

10. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622

Neter and n i g g e r has ABSOLUTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER those red neck whites that invented the word had no knowledge of kemet, kamanu; the rosseta stone was discovered in 1799 and kemetian Hieroglyphics was translated in 1822 by the french, n i g g e r was around way before this occurence.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tera neter translation