Black People : The Orgin of a Sacred Word

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Yemoja'sGoddess, Jul 10, 2007.

1. Yemoja'sGoddess

Yemoja'sGoddess Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    This was sent to me by a good friend in an e-mail, and I was compelled to share. With all the buzz going on about the "death" of the N word, though this would something to consider. (BTW, the source of this writing can be found at www.CounterRacism.com)

N-G-R (Net-ger) Origin of a Sacred Word.

N-G-R, NETYR, NIGER, NEGRO, "******," *****, THE ORIGIN OF A SACRED WORD

The racist (white supremecist) term "******", a derivative of the original name for God, "N-G-R"(pronounced "Net-ger") is continually used and taken to insult. The term "******" has its origins in the sacred and divine title for "God," and came from the Egyptian WORD FOR GOD. That word is "Net-yer" or "Net-ger" from which the English terms "nature" and "nurture" came from. The idea of God being nature and nature being God, comes from the African and Egyptian idea of what God is which shows down to the similarities in the terms used to describe aspects of the Godhead.

THE SACRED "N" IN THE AFRICAN AND AFRO-ASIATIC LANGUAGES

The letter "N" is one of the most important prefixes in the African, Afro-Asiatic, Indo-Negroid, Negro-Australoid, Melanesian, Australian Aborigine, Austric, Kong-San (Bushmanoid), Sudroid languages. In fact, the sacred "N" as in "Ni-han" (Rising Sun) OR "NG" as in "ChaNG," (ChaNGo in Manding-Congo), "Ndong" in Vietnamese (Ndongo (Angolan Kingdom) in African Manding-Congo languages) is also found in both Chinese and Japanese. In fact ancient Chinese, Vietnamese, South Indian, SriLankan, Melanesian, Australian Aboriginal and modern Japanese show strong similarities to Bantu (proto-historic Sahara, Niger-Congo), languages (see "African Presence Early Asia," by Ivan Van Sertima and Runoko Rashidi) See also the works of Clyde A. Winters also go to http://community.webtv.net/nubianem (HISTORY TIMELINE) and http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/runoko.html

The letter "N" is also the word that denotes any title pertaining to human beings. In fact in Bantu or Niger-Congo and Cushic languages, the letter "N" is found as the first letter in many names. For example the name "Ndaba," = "counsil" while the name "Ndabaningi" is the first name of Africans in region thereof.

HOW THE WORD FOR GOD, "N-G-R" (Net-ger) became Niger, Negro and "******"

The ancient Egyptians called their Pharaohs "N-G-R" (Net-ger) because the Egyptian Pharaoh was seen as a representation of the sun and the Sun God. The original Pharaohs who were pure Black Africans SAW BLACK SKIN AS SACRED AND A DIRECT BLESSING FROM THE SUN GOD, ATEN. In fact Blackness and black skin became associated with God and the sun. BLACK PEOPLE WERE POWERFUL, CULTURALLY ADVANCED, MILITARILY SUPERIOR, BLACK/DARKBROWN IN COMPLEXION, STRONG STATURE, TALL AND DESCRIBED AS A "HANDSOME" RACE , (SEE HERODOTUS, "THE HISTORIES, DESCRIPTIONS OF "ETHIOPIANS" OF AFRICA AND SOUTH INDIA).

The recognition of the Pharaoh as a living God and the black skin as a blessing spread worldwide to other cultures. In fact the term "Net-ger" became the Ethiopian "Negus" or "Negashi."

In the Sudroid (Indo-Negroids of India) languages of India, which are part of the Cu****e branch of the African languages, the term "Naga" denotes original or first. In fact, in ancient India, the people with the blackest skins were respected and held to igh esteem, unlike today where the racist (white supremecist), colonialist and alien concept of "varna" or castecolor racism places Sudroids, Indo-Negroids, Black Tribals, Dalits, Negro-Australoids and other BLACKS AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF iNDIAN SOCIETY. See www.dalitstan.org/books/sudroid

The term "Ngola" (Angola) means "King" in the Angolan languages. This term was mistaken by the Portugese to mean the DESCRIBE "Ndongo," the kingdom.

The first people to corrupt the term "N-G-R" were the Roman invaders of Egypt who may have heard the term used to describe the leader of Egypt or Nubia. The term "Niger" was later used to mean any Black/Negroid person that the Romans saw in Africa or anywhere else.

The Romans tried to invade Nubia during the early years of the Christian Era. Then, Nubia-Kush was ruled by a line of Queens called "Ka'andak'es (Candace). One such queen and her son defeated the Roman army at Aswan, (see http://community.webtv.net/paulnubiaempire ) Egypt and burned the Roman Fort. AND CARRIED THE BRONZE HEAD OF ROMAN EMPEROR AGUSTUS TO THE CU****E (NUBIAN) CITY OF NAPATA. The Romans colonized and spread the Latin language to Europe. Due to this linguistic influence, the Latin term "Niger" became "Negre" in French and "Negro" in Spanish.

The English colonialists and slave entity borrowed the term "Negro" from the Spanish. The term for Black people in England before Shakespeare was "Moor" or "Black-a-Moor." The English slave owners degraded and defiled the entire name by turning the Negro into a slave and turning the original term "Ned-ger" or "God" into the racist (white supremecist) term "******." One can say that they have insulted the sacred name for "God" and have oppressed the original people created by God. This phenomena is due to their own sense of inferiority.

LIST OF NAMES FROM THE ORIGINAL TERM FOR "GOD" AND "NEGRO/BLACK"

N-G-R (net-ger) Ancient Egyptian for God

Net-tyr (Net-ger) Khemitic/ancient Egyptian = God, Sacred, Nature

Net-tyr (Net-ger)

Negus (Nee-goos) Ethiopian term for "Emperor."

Negashi (Nee-gah-shee) Ethiopian term for "Emperor or King."

Niger: Roman/Latin term for Black or Negro

Negre: French for Negro or Black

Negro: Spanish for Black

"******" racist (white supremecist), corrupted term used to insult, degrade, enfuriate.

*****: (pronounced "nig-gah), used as a term of endearment by some youth; rejected by others as sounding too close to the racist (white supremecist) term "******."

Netzer (as in Nazerine) Hebrew for "root, original)

Naga (South Indian and African term) (Black Negro tribes of India and Africa - Sudan to Nigeria) = original

Nagaloka - The Black Negro, Negro-Australoid, Indo-Negroid/Sudroid lands and people in Asia (India to Indonesia) (see more from the book, "Nagaloka,' by M. Gopinath (Dalit Sahitya Akademy, Bangalore, India) also see "A History of Racism and Terrorism, and Overcoming," at www.xlibris.com

Ndaba (Manding-Congo/South Africa) = A counsil of wise people, kings, chiefs, ect.

Ngola (Manding-Congo) = "King/Lord"

Nkosi = God (Zulu, South Africa)

Ngosi = blessing (Ibo, Nigeria)

Nyamekye = God's Gift (Akan, Ghana)

Nile (Egypt, Sacred River)

Niger (West Africa; Sacred River)

Niger (country in West Africa)

Nigeria (country in West Africa)

Nugarmatta: Term used by Africans of Ghana Empire to call themselves (see writings of Ibn Buttata -- National Geographic Magazine

So this is the true story and origins of the "N" word. NEVER FORGET THAT THE WORD "******" CAME FROM THE KHEMITE/EGYPTIAN TERM FOR "GOD" AND AND THAT WORD IS "N-G-R" OR "NET-GER."

iN CONCLUSION, IT IS TIME THAT NEGROES, PAN-NEGROES (PAN-AFRICANS, MELANESIAN NEGROIDS, INDO-NEGROIDS, NEGRO-AUSTRALOIDS) AND BLACKS WORLDWIDE START BELIEVING THAT THE NEGRO IS OF THE GODHEAD AND SHOULD START BELIEVING IT, HAVING SELF-CONFIDENCE, BELIEF IN SELF AND IN ABILITY.

IT IS TIME TO REVIVE AND RETURN TO BLACK/NEGRO RELIGIONS THAT HELP DEVELOP THE MIND, BODY, SOUL, SPIRIT AND THE BELIEF IN SELF, RATHER THAN IN ANOTHER PEOPLE'S SHRINES, HOLY BOOKS, HOLY LANDS AND GODS OR IN RELIGIONS THAT PREACH OF BLACKS BEING "CURSED" OR PREACH "BROTHERHOOD" ON ONE SIDE OF THEIR FACES WHILE COMMITTING ETHNIC CLEANSING, SANCTIFIED RACISM AND GENOCIDE ON BLACKS.

IT IS TIME TO WORK ON THE PAN-AFRICAN BLACK WORLD RENAISSANCE.

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

HTP.U

3. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    For those of us who know truth,/have truth in us know that this information is true.

I wonder if NAACP, those colored folks ever seen this?

They are offended because Truth will offend conditioned, liar and deceiver mind-set.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

4. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    I just had another thought about the N word.

Knowing that the N word is a sacred word, and the Chinese spelled it NHEGARS to be understood in english, which is not the Chinese word and alphabet, NHEGARS means near gods. When black people say the N word to each other are they are saying, What's Up god ?

When the european say the N (NHEGARS) word to us are they too saying gods. There are times when the enemies tell the truth, rarely, yet they do.

Another thought.

What if brothers greeted each other now by saying to each other.

What's up N?

or

What's up N word?

Perhaps it is time to turn the N word into the G and d word God/Divine, and start addressing each other as gods/goddess/Divine. Then what is the NAACP and anyone else is going to say to that? That we are not who we choose to identify ourselves as (gods/goddess/Divine)?. The NAACP have already buried the God/Divine in them by denying themselves as gods/goddess/Divine.

What about the D word Divine?

What's up D?

or

What's up Divine?

We are the ones who define who we are.

Do we really know how powerful that will be to address each other no matter where we are as gods/goddesses/Divine.

Lets do it. In our black conditions today, we have nothing to lose but our wrong thinking to gain our right thinking.

Black male to each other: What's up or how are you god/Divine?
    Black Womb gender to each other: What's up or how are you goddess/Divine?

Keep in mind now, to say and not Be the gods/goddesses /Divine will create problems, because people will challenge us on this, and we must be ready to define what a god/goddesses/Divine is, and do not let no one tell us we are not, unless we are not performing as gods/goddesses/Divine, and they would be right, because what exit out of our mind-mouth and Aura will reveal Who/What we truly are.

Keep in mind, we came from Divine Deities. Every one is not operating in their once Divine existence. Everyone is capable of being in their once Divine mind-set.

Is this another window of opportunity to experience what we are made of?

I personally know that what I have shared with you It works, and the european is the proof it works. They know we are Divine Deities. Most of us do not know It.

:SuN030: :SuN030: :SuN030:

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

G omar O[/COLOR] z D ubar D ivine E verlasting E xcellent S upreme S incere

6. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved King god Mighty warrior Info-Moetry, thinking Divine Black man, whose Core is as Black as the Divine Perfect Night.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

It is King gods like you...and other like minds that encourages me to be the goddess I Am.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

If you still have my number give me a Divine Ring, so I can have your number again. OR. When you are on Black Chat again, we can exchange numbers again.

I remain Humble:qqb018:

7. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    the origin...

before we start to celebrate the resurgence of the word[negro]you might want to read a little book called[THE NAME NEGRO IT'S ORIGIN AND EVIL USE]BY RICHARD B.MOORE]a blackman who published this important book in 1960,check your local library it was reissued in 1992..READ IT!!

8. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved Mighty warrior King Oldieman:

Precious thank you for that information, and I will look for that book.

There is one book that is the most Vital and Essential book of all and that is Me/Us, Knowing Thyself as Divine Soul, where ALL information flows, in the Abyss of Infinity where ALL is real.

I know, not believe, that the N Word is a Sacred word.

I know the relationship the Chinese had with our Ancient Ancestors, and their records/recordings of our Ancient Ancestors, much we have yet to know of because most us do not keep good records of who we were, who we are now, so that others do not get a chance to lie about us and deceive others in believing the wrong about us. The Chinese knows us better than we know ourselves.

Although we have a lot of Divine Black Afrikan Scholars who have information about our people, I will trust the Chines knowledge of our Ancient Ancestors more and My Soul-Mind.

Nothing wrong with reading this brother book. If what he says in his book register with my Divine Spirit, then it is true. If it does not, then my Soul-Mind, the Cosmic Ancient Ethereal Divine Ancestors will let me know.

Again, beloved, thanks for caring and sharing.

I am still learning:SuN040::thinking:

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

Peace God........

I will check for it

10. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486

- which is why the Real Siddharta Guatama Buddha was always shown as a bronze (skin like burnish brass) statue with "nappy" or rather 9 ether hair..........

your hair tells you who you are....which is why THEY give us all of these products to spray it with to try to change our hair.....

but as our great ancestor Kwam'e Tur'e used to say "that's not a perm it's a temporary" because our roots are so strong, they will always return to it's natural state.....

& so shall our minds.......