Omowale Jabali : The Oracle of Tehuti

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    It is said that this was an ancient Oracle.
    If this is true, where was the Center of this Oracle?
    What Dynastic Era was this Oracle established?

2. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    very weird

yes i have to agree with u omo this site is most disturbing:uhoh:

3. ShemsiEnTehuti

ShemsiEnTehuti Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32

The Oracles of Tehuti were to have been written before the first Pharaoh of "The Two Lands" was established. In Kemetic mythology/theosophy, that first Pharaoh or king of "The Two Lands" (Kemet) was no other than Ausar. Kemetic tradition dates Ausar's time on Earth to had been at least 8,000 years before even the 1st Dynasty recognized in modern Egyptology. If we are familiar with Kemetic mythology, then the Oracles of Tehuti were written sometime around when Ausar reigned, was killed by Set, and subsequently resurrected as savior to the world. Therefore, these oracles would have been written millenia before even the first Dynastic era, that is, if we are to take the oral traditions and writing of the Kemetic people at face value.

4. ShemsiEnTehuti

ShemsiEnTehuti Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    I am not saying whether or not Ausar was a real person or not. I am just stating what the people of Kemet believed. They truly believed that Ausar was the first "son of God", manifest by Amen, and was the first king or "Lord of the Two Lands". This is why Kemetic tradition was that the high priesthood and all kings of Kemet had to be from the line of Amen. If you are familiar with Kemetic burial tradition of a king, he is always rendered like Ausar, the first king, son of Amen. The later periods called the king son of Ra, and then son of Amen-Ra. The people of Kemet believed Ausar was their first Pharaoh, who was the son of God, dating back to about 12,000 BCE or so from Kemetic beliefs. It has been Western Egptological convention to dismiss this as mythology. I mean really, who knows? Often real people are made out to be legends after they die, and the story can be embellished over the generations. So again, who knows whether he was a real person or not. However, I will say that everything else the people of Kemet said about themselves turned out to be true.

For instance, they say they came from the beginning of the Nile, and we find the oldest Kemetic archaeology deep in Sudan along the Nile. Archaeologists simply don't want to look down there because it would be very difficult for them to continue making their racist assertions that the people of Kemet were "White" or "non-African". Perhaps, we would find more evidence of Ausar if we were actually looking in the right place. The boundaries of Kemet were always evolving down the Nile, and were not rigid and stationary as the present-day Arab-occupied land of Egypt. If I were to fund an archaeological excavation, it would start at Lake Victoria, and then move my way down the Nile (North).

5. ANUK_AUSAR

ANUK_AUSAR Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Shekhem Ur Shekhem Ra Un Nefer Amen is very clear in his Metu Neter vol 1, that the Oracle was in use by the priests in the king's retinue at the royal court, to deliberate on matters of national importance.

He also posits this use in the Old Kingdom period, and necessarily, a *retrieved* oracle will have been lost, prior to its' reclamation.

Peace.

6. ANUK_AUSAR

Ratings:
    +1
    I will post the specific quote from Ra Un Nefer Amen in the following days (I have a test to study for!).

Hopefully, *somebody* from this site, preferably with a premium membership status, will recapitulate my tentative arguments, since the patrician omowale has condescended beyond addressing we "lumpe-proletariat" non-premium members.

HETEP.

7. ANUK_AUSAR

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm not interested in your "tentative arguments".

I asked some concise questions and would appreciate direct answers without argumention.

Is this man's word not his bond?

I am a traditionalist; so, where Africans have established castes, as is the case with omowale here, I will strictly respect them, by not speaking to one from that august body of premium members.

Instead, I will persist in my aforementioned course.

Hetep.

8. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    The entire thing

First of all let me say this. this is allways going to be missrepresentation of information received by individual whom do not overstand it. MY opionion is that mr amen should carefully think about releasing some of the information at such an early age of one development. Because sites like the one in question will become a product of the people whom have not digest his material properly. how ever this site in no way state that mr amens introductions into sprituality have not weight. All that site suggest is the very poor cognitive level of the individuals who produced it. making mr amen the cause of the fools on that site is like blaming intellect for individual whom are stupid. he states over and over again do not attempt any of the practices with the assistance of any accomplishe priests. Thus we have along way to go. At least the brothers who are responsibible for this site are interest in the ways of the ancestors. that is the only thing postive i can say for them.

9. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    this man has no things to do with the members on this site

Again brother omo one thought pattern does not represent the mass. Unfortunately this brother on the forum does not have anything to do with the oracle post. unless he is mentioned as the author. I donot belive he is mentioned as the author.in my opininon does not have anything to do with the teaching or the idividuals on this post. but unfortunately the poor overstanding of some individuals once again. I dont know that the gentlemen on the site is the author of the quotes of wisdom. Take a step back and remember omo since it's inception 1990 of the material produced by amen there has only been 16 years to digest it. I myself found a lot of the material profound. however there are going to be misrepresentation of all products used. if i looked and tried long enough i bet i would find some strange connections made for cosmonology by some weird individuals. Please answer this question brohter: is your quest ot defame the teaching of mr amen personal or have you found direct correlations made by him and not some of his offspring that u detest. There are radical extremist whom never read the literature throughly and only listen to men. thus they develop a very weak base that is compromised of very littel of the essence. What i mean is brohter sometimes when are more interested in this development of the iniate powers we all have. Sometimes we expect them(those whom donot know better) to come after the digesting of the material. those of us whom understand the the body and mind has to relearn and reconnect with things lost must take time and digestion. the entry level oracles mr amen as taught in my opininon can be compared to the casting of lots to predetermine destingy or which way to go according to certain situations under the wisdom of the neters. spoiled or rotten fruit is also a product of a tree unfortuately it gets tampered with. This is my humble opinion sir. I do know that a connection between the ancestors does exist what titles to call it i do not know. lets continue to look thanx for the insight and the post i never would have come across the info without you. continue to search brohter it only helps are development. this site in no way reflects the thought patterns of the individuals on this board and to make that statement is unfair. Listing these poor interpretation does not make the source weak brother omo just some of the individuals overstanding that have begun to repeat it. come on brother u must play fair.

10. SAMURAI36

SAMURAI36 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +234
    There you go, telling fabrications again.

This individual, though extremely spiritually endowed, does not reflect nor represent the AAS.

Where are you getting this info from? Certainly not this site that you linked, because nowhere thereon does it state any such thing.

You have an acute propensity of posting links that you have clearly not thoroughly scrutinized, prior to doing so.