Black People Politics : The Only Reason To Support Donald Trump

LookingForward

BANNED
Jan 10, 2016
Violating Rule #4 - No Cursing in Discussions
I know that Trump is not that popular among Blacks. I get it. BUT, Trump want to stop the Hispanic/Latino influx into Black neighborhoods (America, but they usually end up in Black neighborhoods). As we all know, Hispanics and Latinos are trying to push Blacks out of neighborhoods by either burning/terrorize the neighborhood, or murdering Blacks.

There will only become more and more of them as long as all the borders are open. That means more Black children are going to be terrorized by these Hispanics! Ironically enough, Trump is the only one, so be it unintentionally, would have stopped it.

Below is an excerpt of the article. Also, I'm not allowed to write what I really think about these "people". But they make me furious, that much I can say..

In 2011, a large Latino gang located in East Los Angeles was indicted for attempting to forcibly remove an African American neighborhood from the San Gabriel Valley. For 15 years, this gang led a campaign of attacks and fire bombings on African American families living in the town.”

https://destee.com/threads/hispanic-racism-and-other-forms-go-unreported.82096/

Reading this makes me very sad, but you've opened my eyes.

I'm glad that you are awakening to the fact that Blacks have always been under attack – and always will be. The world is not a pretty place. What we got is our own group. And everybody is trying to "get us". So be it Caucasians, Hispanics etc. It is obvious if you pay attention.

But, there are some good news. Our people are growing in massive numbers globally. In a couple of decades, we will accumulate half of the world population. And the economies in our countries are growing and expanding. All those who have severely abused Blacks will eventually get their due.

But, there are some good news. Our people are growing in massive numbers globally. In a couple of decades, we will accumulate half of the world population. And the economies in our countries are growing and expanding. All those who have severely abused Blacks will eventually get their due.

Good. I'm glad they are taking control of the economies and I hope they will be able to improve their heft on the world-stage. Too often Africa is seen by white people as a land of suffering, where children die of starvation, people die of AIDs, wars and genocides are fought and committed, countries are rife with government corruption. etc etc. In a nutshell, a racist, generalizing and minimizing lens.

Colonialization by white countries in days gone past hasn't helped one bit either.

... Below is an excerpt of the article. Also, I'm not allowed to write what I really think about these "people". But they make me furious, that much I can say..

In 2011, a large Latino gang located in East Los Angeles was indicted for attempting to forcibly remove an African American neighborhood from the San Gabriel Valley. For 15 years, this gang led a campaign of attacks and fire bombings on African American families living in the town.”

http://www.newsmax.com/ArmstrongWilliams/Hispanic-Racism-blacks-immigrants/2014/11/18/id/608028/

Its not a requirement nor a rule violation, but normally folk will cite or credit the on-site source of information. In the case above, looks like it came from below, but I ain't mad at ya, as long as the information gets out, its all good:

"In the Spirit of Brown vs Black,

Hispanic Racism Goes Unreported
Tuesday, 18 Nov 2014 09:41 AM

By Armstrong Williams

But another kind of racism has emerged, unreported by the mainstream media. I’m talking about Hispanic racism against African Americans.

As Latin American immigrants continue to flood the United States, both legally and illegally, discrimination against African Americans grows.

In 2011, a large Latino gang located in East Los Angeles was indicted for attempting to forcibly remove an African American neighborhood from the San Gabriel Valley. For 15 years, this gang led a campaign of attacks and fire bombings on African American families living in the town.

Unfortunately, incidents like this are all too common in Los Angeles and in other major U.S. cities."

http://www.newsmax.com/ArmstrongWilliams/Hispanic-Racism-blacks-immigrants/2014/11/18/id/608028/

Clyde C Coger Jr, Nov 19, 2014

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back