Black People Politics : The Only Reason To Support Donald Trump

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by LookingForward, Jan 18, 2016.

1. LookingForward

LookingForward Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +148
    • Violating Rule #4 - No Cursing in Discussions
    I know that Trump is not that popular among Blacks. I get it. BUT, Trump want to stop the Hispanic/Latino influx into Black neighborhoods (America, but they usually end up in Black neighborhoods). As we all know, Hispanics and Latinos are trying to push Blacks out of neighborhoods by either burning/terrorize the neighborhood, or murdering Blacks.

There will only become more and more of them as long as all the borders are open. That means more Black children are going to be terrorized by these Hispanics! Ironically enough, Trump is the only one, so be it unintentionally, would have stopped it.

Below is an excerpt of the article. Also, I'm not allowed to write what I really think about these "people". But they make me furious, that much I can say..

In 2011, a large Latino gang located in East Los Angeles was indicted for attempting to forcibly remove an African American neighborhood from the San Gabriel Valley. For 15 years, this gang led a campaign of attacks and fire bombings on African American families living in the town.”

https://destee.com/threads/hispanic-racism-and-other-forms-go-unreported.82096/

2. SophiaG

SophiaG Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Reading this makes me very sad, but you've opened my eyes.

3. LookingForward

United States
    Ratings:
    +148
    I'm glad that you are awakening to the fact that Blacks have always been under attack – and always will be. The world is not a pretty place. What we got is our own group. And everybody is trying to "get us". So be it Caucasians, Hispanics etc. It is obvious if you pay attention.

But, there are some good news. Our people are growing in massive numbers globally. In a couple of decades, we will accumulate half of the world population. And the economies in our countries are growing and expanding. All those who have severely abused Blacks will eventually get their due.

4. SophiaG

SophiaG Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +112
    Good. I'm glad they are taking control of the economies and I hope they will be able to improve their heft on the world-stage. Too often Africa is seen by white people as a land of suffering, where children die of starvation, people die of AIDs, wars and genocides are fought and committed, countries are rife with government corruption. etc etc. In a nutshell, a racist, generalizing and minimizing lens.

Colonialization by white countries in days gone past hasn't helped one bit either.

5. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Its not a requirement nor a rule violation, but normally folk will cite or credit the on-site source of information. In the case above, looks like it came from below, but I ain't mad at ya, as long as the information gets out, its all good:

"In the Spirit of Brown vs Black,

Hispanic Racism Goes Unreported
    Tuesday, 18 Nov 2014 09:41 AM

By Armstrong Williams

But another kind of racism has emerged, unreported by the mainstream media. I’m talking about Hispanic racism against African Americans.

As Latin American immigrants continue to flood the United States, both legally and illegally, discrimination against African Americans grows.

In 2011, a large Latino gang located in East Los Angeles was indicted for attempting to forcibly remove an African American neighborhood from the San Gabriel Valley. For 15 years, this gang led a campaign of attacks and fire bombings on African American families living in the town.

Unfortunately, incidents like this are all too common in Los Angeles and in other major U.S. cities."

http://www.newsmax.com/ArmstrongWilliams/Hispanic-Racism-blacks-immigrants/2014/11/18/id/608028/

Clyde C Coger Jr, Nov 19, 2014

6. LookingForward

United States
    Ratings:
    +148
    Ah, I appologize. I didn't really think about it. But your right.
    I will put your thread as source.

Also, can you take away the "cursing notification"? I'm not cursing. You can read the post and see.

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Apology accepted, but please don't cite the Thread, its not necessary, I've already explained why.

As far as the notification, it was done by management, not me, only a Moderator can perform that kind of function.

8. willa

willa Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +301
    There is one other mammoth reason: If Trump becomes the Republican candidate for president, it will be him or Hillary or Bernie.The democrats are not going to bring business back to America, from China, Mexico, other nations. Trump the business man can do that. He's a business builder. That means jobs. He wants to prevent hundreds of thousands immigrants, and refugees until we know who is coming into America. That also means jobs and national security for our kids and you. He wants to build up our military so we don't have to get sand kicked in our face by Russia, radical murder cults, or any other disrespectful behavior out and around. That means jobs.

With Trump it will be selfishly American people first. About time.

Now for those of us who think that at the peace table he will call President Putin, "stupid", Im willing to rely on the rest of the Republican party to run in and do damage control, than to leave our country on a downward spiral of today's Democrat party of target practice on the American people, apologizing for our confidence, our religions, and our love of independence Are they looking for prosperity? Or, do they want a one size fits all, communistic, no individual ambition to be wonderful and different, special. We will be like a school of fish all swimming in the same direction close together. No stepping out. Except for the government officials.

I'm voting for Cruze cause he can do it all including not having any temper at the table.

9. TheBlackBlur

TheBlackBlur Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +42
    Interesting article.

Reminds me why our people need to be legally armed and support the black economy more so than anything.

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081