destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

The only division of our people we should entertain is ... free from white supremacy racism or not ... that's it.

No longer should we support white supremacy racism, by entertaining any of the other many divisions provided to us, to damage each other.

We should lift up those who are free from it, and encourage the rest of us to get free.

Who amongst us, is free from the dynamics of racism white supremacy?

Let's lift them up!

Name them please.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

The only division of our people we should entertain is ... free from white supremacy racism or not ... that's it.

No longer should we support white supremacy racism, by entertaining any of the other many divisions provided to us, to damage each other.

We should lift up those who are free from it, and encourage the rest of us to get free.

Who amongst us, is free from the dynamics of racism white supremacy?

Let's lift them up!

Name them please.

Thanks.

Destee

I want to say that perhaps there are some movie stars who might appear to be free from WSR, but not all. i'm not sure to name any by names right off hand though. I do believe that some Black people in this community would make that claim, and then this makes me wonder though, if they are why would they seek to bash others who claim they are victimized by WSR. If they are in fact so free from it, I'm thinking that they wouldn't be spending time attacking others. They would be starting threads about other topics that would show they are at peace with in this system. And when I think on these terms, it makes me wonder if they are acting out because the are seeking some gain in attacking others who are suppressed under WSR.

If a person is really free from WSR then, they would be doing other fun things, so this thread makes me see this.

The reason I sometimes enjoy looking at Black sitcoms is because it is sort of like a social form of escaping for a time under this system, it is soothing, so even though the charaters are acting out fictional charaters, for a time, it causes me to enjoy a moment where there is no WSR or at least, the characters conquer WSR for that 30 minutes of show time. In that respect, the Cosby Show is my example of lifting up others who have conquered WSR in that show. And I have many other examples too, but for now, this is my thought.

Thank You Sister Chevron.

You make a good point, if Black People were free from it, they'd surely be trying to free others ... i'd hope.

But instead ... most get caught up in all of the other sub-divisions given to us ... never freeing themselves from the real culprit, or even addressing it.

Mr. Fuller suggests that there is no person on the planet free from white supremacy racism (if i understand him properly).

Though ... i'm open to hearing if some think they are ... and ... how they did it ... so we can all do it too!

Love You!

Destee

Thank You Sister Chevron.

You make a good point, if Black People were free from it, they'd surely be trying to free others ... i'd hope.

But instead ... most get caught up in all of the other sub-divisions given to us ... never freeing themselves from the real culprit, or even addressing it.

Mr. Fuller suggests that there is no person on the planet free from white supremacy racism (if i understand him properly).

Though ... i'm open to hearing if some think they are ... and ... how they did it ... so we can all do it too!

Love You!

Destee

Thank you!

And you just made me realize that I have been meaning to read about Neely Fuller and listen to some of his blogs I saw posted here, and haven't done that yet.

I think it is amazing that you brought up what he said, because that further makes me see that some people who bash others with in the Black culture are actually acting out aggresively under the same influences of WSR and they don't even realize that they are folding into the very mindset that they are accusing other Black people of doing in that they are not seeing the reality of what they claim they see. In other words it was said like this once, 'they are picking at nats, and can't see because of the beam in their own eyes.' They are seeking some kind of gain at the expense of harming others and ths is so self detrimental in the end, in my opinion.

Instead of lifting up, they are spending their time tearing down and this does not help our cause at all, but WSR. How can we achieve Black unity by tearing each other down? It's not possible based upon what I can tell.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back