Black Poetry : The one we been waiting for the BIRTH OF DESTEE

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by $$RICH$$, Jan 8, 2004.

1. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    :love: HAPPYBIRTHDAY DESTEE THE MOTHER QUEEN
    OF DESTEE.COM TODAY YA DAY OF BIRTH TO EARTH
    WOOOOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEEE HAPPYBIRTHDAY SISTAH
    :jumping: :luv: :luvv: :spinn: :look: :devil: :party: :wave: :kiss:
    PARTY TIME FO SHO IT'S YA DAY YO BIRTHDAY AS WE HONOR U
    WARM WISHIES AND LOVIN KISSES TODAY
    :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :angel1:
    enjoy ya day and many blessings destee from my heart happy birthday

2. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    c'mon FAMILY sho love and warm wishies to
    our dear sweet MOTHER QUEEN of our home
    DESTEE ......it's her born day today as we party
    da weekend long !!!!

3. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
    Hope you have a day you will long remember...Happy Birthday!!!!!!
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

4. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    .......................... :party: HEY DESTEE :party:

....................... :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

:party:MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU ON THIS SPECIAL DAY :party:

..................:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

5. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    KEEP IT COMING SHE JUST MADE 21 SWEET YEARS
    LOOKING YOUNGER EVERY DAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    I WANNA FEEL DA PENS OF FAMILY & FRIENDZ TO
    THE ONE WHO GAVE US ALL AND BLESSED US HERE

KEEP DA WISHIES COMING SHE 21

6. Cindy

Cindy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +11
    Happy Birthday

Destee, did you know
    You are a rainbow
    Bright and beautiful

Thanks for letting me reside here in the house...

Much love!
    :birthday: Happy Birthday :birthday:

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!! Oh My Goodness !!!!

Thank You Brother $$RICH$$ !!!! :love:

Thank You Sister Watzinaname !!!! :love:

Thank You Sister MzBlkAngel !!!! :love:

Thank You Sister Cindy !!!! :love:

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW !!!!

You all are so wonderful !!!! :love: Guess What Family !!!!????

I hadn't been in voice chat all day today because i had quite a bit of work to catch up on and i'm usually just sitting in there all the time (my name anyway) but since we didn't have a class tonight i thought it would be the perfect day to try to get caught up on some stuff and since we have THE BEST CHAT MODERATING TEAM in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD ... i knew that i could stay away for a few ... so i let the Mods know that i'd be close by, but not in chat right ??? ... okay, so i'm minding my own business doing work and stuff and i get a PM from Sister MzBlkAngel asking if i could step in chat for a sec ... i'm thinking okay, something is wrong and MzBlkAngel with her sweet self doesn't wanna kick the person out, so she's calling me in to do it ... well well well well ... boy was i surprised !!!! There was a room full of Family in there and they were giving me a SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY !!!!! :) Oh My Goodnesss !!! I was so surprised !!! They played Happy Birthday songs and read me poetry and sang songs for my birthday and hugged and kissed me and embraced me and loved me and made me feel like i was oh so very special and Sister Triniti even sang !!! YES YES YES Sister Triniti was all up on da mic SANG'N !!! ... LOL ... ohhhhh My Family ... i'm so very blessed ... and then i come to the forum and yall dun went back and got all those old peaces of my poetry and dusted 'em off try'n ta make 'em look new and shiny ... and i see a title that i just knew that i had DELETED ... oh my gosh ... i aint gonna tell yall which one it is, but trust me ... a Sister was skrugll'n try'n ta get that peace out ... i don't even know what exactly i was try'n ta say in it or nuth'n ... yall know i aint no poet ... but it shole has itself right on the first page of the poetry forum !!!! ... and then i was thinking Family ... we could have BIRTHDAY PARTIES in voice chat cause that's what i just had and i know everyone would love that same kinda love so look forward to a thread or forum or sump'n talk'n about that ... we have so many ways to give love to each other here !!! ... as far as my birthday party goes i believe this party needs to last at least 24 hours ... :love: ... yes yes yes ... so peek into voice chat any time today and share some birthday love wit yo' Sister ... i need it ... :) ... it's been a rough month or so but God has continued to bless in spite of all things and we need to share this love with each other ... so anyway ... i'm finna go to bed now ... i want to thank all of you that were present during the FIRST SHIFT of my SUPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY ... and i'm looking for Birthday Love all day long ... remember, i need it yall ... and no other gift compares to the love that you all show by being here and giving love, not only to me, but to EVERYONE that walks through the door ... WE ARE BLESSED BEYOND COMPARE !!! Thank You So Very Much !!! ... Oh yeah ... i wanna thank everyone who was there one more again ... i'd name names but i dun got older now and don't wanna leave anyone out :) ... but we had a full house ... at midnight ... for my SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY ... it was nice ... yeah Family ... if you want a birthday party ... in voice chat ... let me know ... we can post it and let the Family know ahead of time and it can be your day to receive SPECIAL LOVE just like i got ... uuuhhhhh ... is this mic still working? ... can yall hear me ... :wink: ... okay .... i'm finna stop talking now ... and go to bed ... Thank you all so very much!

:heart:

Destee

8. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

okay you get it LOLOL

9. gempis

gempis Well-Known Member MEMBER

strength coach
    Ratings:
    +32
    :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
    :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast:
    :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :party: :party: :party: :party:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, hope it was a great one.

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Thank you one more again Sister Triniti !!! and for you Brothers that don't know ... uuuhhh ... have yall ever seen Triniti climb up on a microphone ??!!!!! :eeek: and then when she gets on it ... oh my gosh ... her voice sounds like music and she got this thang she does ... i don't know how she be doin that thang ... but i told her ... TEACH ME !!! ... the Sister need ta hold a class on how to do that thang !!! but anyway ... she be all up on da mic sound'n all smooth and silky and stuff and the Brothers in the room almost forgot who's Birthday it was ... i was like ... HOLD UP SISTER TRINITI ... wait a minute ... get down offa dat mic ... LOL ... :lol: ... so if'n you aint had the pleasure of hearing our dear darling Sister ... you better come on into voice chat while she still young enough to climb on it like that ... LOL ... i wooda took a picture but she already was steal'n all the Brother's attention and stuff ... shoot ... :)

Sister Gempissssssssssssssssss :love: Thank You Sister !!! i did get your email and will be in touch with you very soon ... i be so krazee busy sometimes ... from one thing to the next to the next ... you already know ... :wink: ... but i got it and will be in touch soon ... Thank you for the BIRTHDAY LOVE ... and i hope you'll be joining us in voice chat soon too !!!!

Whew ... i'm goin' ta bed fa real now ...

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee