Black Relationships : The One That Got Away

BallOfConfusion

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 23, 2006
Sometime I feel like a crazy person, I've been super obsessed with this man since the day I layed eyes on him. We had like a lil fling [never got serious]-that ended but we still stayed friends. Then he switched states and now we hardly talk. I go back & forth with myself of if I want him as a lover or friend, perferably both.
So, do you have any stories of past love or that special person that you feel got away? Please share on how to deal with it or get over it.

I CAN'T SAY THAT I HAVE

I HAVE HAD SOME GREAT LOVES IN MY LIFE, BUT NONE THAT GOT AWAY..... :SuN013: O YEA, WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL, MY BESTFRIEND SNATCHED UP THIS BROTHA I HAD BEEN EYE BALLING. I WAS REALLY SHY BACK THEN, AND I DIDN'T STEP UP TO THE PLATE QUICK ENOUGH AND MAN, HE WAS THE REASON I WENT TO THAT SCHOOL IN THE FIRST PLACE. I GUESS THAT WAS ONE THAT GOT AWAY, WITH HIS FINE BEHIND, UMM UMM UMM!;)

Sometime I feel like a crazy person, I've been super obsessed with this man since the day I layed eyes on him. We had like a lil fling [never got serious]-that ended but we still stayed friends. Then he switched states and now we hardly talk. I go back & forth with myself of if I want him as a lover or friend, perferably both.
So, do you have any stories of past love or that special person that you feel got away? Please share on how to deal with it or get over it.

If there is one thing that I would want a do over on, it would be that

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back