Black People Politics : The One Country That's Used Weapons of Mass Destruction on Others, Determines Who Can Have Them?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Why does the one country that has used weapons of mass destruction on another country, get to be the one that determines if others can have them?

How can America sit in judgment of others possibly using these weapons ... to the degree that they won't even allow them to have them ... when they have already done the very thing they hope no one else will do?

Is it just me ... or does something seem a bit out of order regarding this?

:heart:

Destee

Brother Houserunner ... but doesn't it seem strange ... the one country (America) that has used weapons of mass destruction on another country ... are the ones making the most noise about others having the technology and possibly using it?!

I mean ... doesn't that seem strange to you?

And ... however diminished our complicity may be ... we're part of it too.

It's just krazee to me ... defies logic ... i just don't see how the world (other countries) has allowed this to be.

Love You!

Destee

well ... thinking of Saddam ... explains a little ... he tried to stand ... and was killed, country took, everything.

::

Brother Houserunner ... but doesn't it seem strange ... the one country (America) that has used weapons of mass destruction on another country ... are the ones making the most noise about others having the technology and possibly using it?!

I mean ... doesn't that seem strange to you?

And ... however diminished our complicity may be ... we're part of it too.

It's just krazee to me ... defies logic ... i just don't see how the world (other countries) has allowed this to be.

Love You!

Destee

well ... thinking of Saddam ... explains a little ... he tried to stand ... and was killed, country took, everything.

Actually, it does not seem strange given this country's history. The same "supremacy" that presides over this country to hold us back is the same that wants to control the rest of the world. Also you have to realize for many years the US has been THE superpower. Who has embassies all over the globe?

Actually, it does not seem strange given this country's history. The same "supremacy" that presides over this country to hold us back is the same that wants to control the rest of the world. Also you have to realize for many years the US has been THE superpower. Who has embassies all over the globe?

Yes, you're right ... and i suppose it shouldn't appear so strange to me ... but gosh, it does.

I guess that's why North Korea is holding their ground, willing to die to defend their right to exist as they see fit.

This behavior would not be accepted in any other arena, yet it seems so accepted by most ... even Americans.

It's weird to me ... but you're right ... this country has a long history of controlling / mistreating others.

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back