Black People Politics : The One Country That's Used Weapons of Mass Destruction on Others, Determines Who Can Have Them?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Why does the one country that has used weapons of mass destruction on another country, get to be the one that determines if others can have them?

How can America sit in judgment of others possibly using these weapons ... to the degree that they won't even allow them to have them ... when they have already done the very thing they hope no one else will do?

Is it just me ... or does something seem a bit out of order regarding this?

:heart:

Destee

houserunner

Feb 12, 2010
This question should be posed to the ones that are truly in power of this country. Although I believe most of us have an idea of the answer to the question posed.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Brother Houserunner ... but doesn't it seem strange ... the one country (America) that has used weapons of mass destruction on another country ... are the ones making the most noise about others having the technology and possibly using it?!

I mean ... doesn't that seem strange to you?

And ... however diminished our complicity may be ... we're part of it too.

It's just krazee to me ... defies logic ... i just don't see how the world (other countries) has allowed this to be.

Love You!

Destee

well ... thinking of Saddam ... explains a little ... he tried to stand ... and was killed, country took, everything.

::

houserunner

Feb 12, 2010
Brother Houserunner ... but doesn't it seem strange ... the one country (America) that has used weapons of mass destruction on another country ... are the ones making the most noise about others having the technology and possibly using it?!

I mean ... doesn't that seem strange to you?

And ... however diminished our complicity may be ... we're part of it too.

It's just krazee to me ... defies logic ... i just don't see how the world (other countries) has allowed this to be.

Love You!

Destee

well ... thinking of Saddam ... explains a little ... he tried to stand ... and was killed, country took, everything.

Actually, it does not seem strange given this country's history. The same "supremacy" that presides over this country to hold us back is the same that wants to control the rest of the world. Also you have to realize for many years the US has been THE superpower. Who has embassies all over the globe?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Actually, it does not seem strange given this country's history. The same "supremacy" that presides over this country to hold us back is the same that wants to control the rest of the world. Also you have to realize for many years the US has been THE superpower. Who has embassies all over the globe?

Yes, you're right ... and i suppose it shouldn't appear so strange to me ... but gosh, it does.

I guess that's why North Korea is holding their ground, willing to die to defend their right to exist as they see fit.

This behavior would not be accepted in any other arena, yet it seems so accepted by most ... even Americans.

It's weird to me ... but you're right ... this country has a long history of controlling / mistreating others.

Love You!

Destee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
directlite Black Entertainment : Lovecraft Country on HBO WOO WOO Black Entertainment 1
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : What are 'sundown towns'? Historically all-white towns in America see renewed scrutiny thanks to 'Lovecraft Country' African American History Culture 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : The Unsung Black Musician Who Changed Country Music Black Entertainment 0
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : Slave cemetery poses questions for Florida country club African American History Culture 4
Destee Black Money Business Jobs : Census Jobs - Apply - Hiring Around the Country! Black Money Business Jobs 0
Al D Africa : Somali Activist Killed In War Torn Country as Her Father Once Was All Things Africa 0
HODEE Black People : Richest Country Comparison Black People Open Forum 0
Perfection Black People Politics : In Context Series: More than Country Rap: Hip Hop’s Impact on the Post-Civil Rights American South Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Africa : Where is 'Nambia'? President Trump 'invents' African country All Things Africa 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Eritrea : Eritrea, the latest African country to cut ties with Qatar, siding with Saudi Arabia and allies Eritrea 1
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : dillard-university-ranks-second-in-the-country-in-black-physics-undergrads Black People Doing Positive Things 0
Destee South Africa : South Africa to Become First African Country to Legalise Cannabis South Africa 0
Destee Africa : Every Country in Africa Has a Forum! All Things Africa 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama: ‘This is going to be a browner country’ Black People Politics 1
Destee Higher Standard Required : Given the Heightened Racial / Political Tension in the Country Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 22
HODEE Black People Politics : Election stats show almost half the country didn’t vote Black People Politics 6
blazejay Black People : It's 2016 and We are still the most exclusive group of people in this country Black People Open Forum 54
Al D Black People : Who are the real terrorists in this country or the world for that matter? Black People Open Forum 4
chuck Black People Politics : This Is Our Country Too!! Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Israel to force African migrants to '3rd country' Black People Politics 3
Kadijah Health and Wellness : This map shows by country the disease most likely to kill you Black Health and Wellness 0
RAPTOR Black People : USA: Bad Jobs Country Black People Open Forum 1
KPITRL Black People : Do you see good ole country girls or do you see more the dirty ole south? Black People Open Forum 5
WhatNeedsToBeDone Black Positive People : Introducing Barbados: The First Developed Black Country Black People Doing Positive Things 44
legit-writer Black People : Supreme Court strikes down key part of Voting Rights Act: ‘Our country has changed’ Black People Open Forum 195
Kamau47 Black People : Country of Africa? Black People Open Forum 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Israel to send African migrants to third country Black People Politics 44
Keita Kenyatta Black People : All African Americans Who Do Not Want To Remain In This Country: Sign This Petition Black People Open Forum 175
blazejay Black People : Help What country should a single,black male professional move to? Black People Open Forum 9
davidepatton The Front Porch : i have put together a petition to address the issues of legal slavery in our country it reads as fol The Front Porch 3
magyarmaiden Africa : An open letter to the Federal Republic of Germany: Africa is not a country All Things Africa 12
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Black Country's Citizens RICHEST on Earth Black People Open Forum 1
blazejay Black People : A Exclusive Series: Race Relations in the 21st Century A Diverse Dead Country Black People Open Forum 0
legit-writer Black People Politics : Should this country have a monarchy? Black People Politics 27
L The Front Porch : BRAIN SLAVERY IN JEWISH/NEGRO THIRD WORLD COUNTRY The Front Porch 8
Destee Haiti : New Forum - Haiti - Our First 'Country' Forum Ever! Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 5
I Black People : Hungary - historical black presence in this country that we aren't aware of? Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : Our Children/Country in Crisis Black People Open Forum 3
B Black People : Least recommended country in Europe to go if you are Black Black People Open Forum 33
Amnat77 Black People : Billion Dollar Bill -How to get rich snagging a poor country. Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People Politics : They Have to Shut Down The Country - To Beat Obama - a Real Life Video Game! Black People Politics 38
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Who and What Country Is The Leader Of The World Chief Elder Osiris 0
Amnat77 Gun Ownership : U.S. most armed country with 90 guns per 100 people Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 4
Amnat77 Mauritania : Mauritanian speak on Slavery in his country and Arabic controlled North Africa Mauritania 9
S Black Picture Image Gallery : Stefizart 1: The old country Black Picture Image Gallery 4
Afroerotik Black People : My Love/Hate Affair with My Country Black People Open Forum 31
Amnat77 Ethiopia : Israel accused of STERILIZING Ethiopian Jews to rid the country of African bloodlines Ethiopia 21
S Black People : Desperate and Insecure, Whites see country slipping away Black People Open Forum 13
R Black Poetry : This Country, Gone to the Dogs, Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Chevron Dove Black People : A Time and A Season; The Making of a Third World Country Black People Open Forum 0