Black Sports : The Olympics

Anyone here an avid watcher of the Olympics?

I am. Just watched the entire opening ceremony. The most spectacular I have ever seen. Sometimes I feel entitled to "reactionary moments" lol!

That's right Brother Omowale - it was without a doubt the most spectacular I have ever seen!!! I immediately tried to catch some youtube clips but they have been removed as fast as they were put up. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

But yeah - I'm somewhat of a junkie when it comes to the Olympics... even catch myself watching the most mundane.. like the air pistol events :lol: :lol: as if I know who any of those folk are... smh.

watching the men's cycling now.. boring as heck, but 165 miles of stunning scenery..

I need help. :lol:

That's right Brother Omowale - it was without a doubt the most spectacular I have ever seen!!! I immediately tried to catch some youtube clips but they have been removed as fast as they were put up. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

But yeah - I'm somewhat of a junkie when it comes to the Olympics... even catch myself watching the most mundane.. like the air pistol events :lol: :lol: as if I know who any of those folk are... smh.

watching the men's cycling now.. boring as heck, but 165 miles of stunning scenery..

I need help. :lol:

lol! Sister Zulile I'm not that much of a junkie. The fascinating part of the Opening Ceremony is seeing all of the "colored people" that you never see on TV or in film. Vauatu. Samoa. Seychelles. Comoros. Some of the most remote parts of this planet and there Black people are. It also helps to see how cultureless America is. North America that is. Every so-called Third World country has unique culture, style of dress, and sense of national pride. Just think US was talking about boycotting China. A country that has thousands of years of cultural tradition. Thats one thing about China thats really impressive. The extent of their cultural continuity.

Concerning the "games". Of course Im a basketball and track and field junkie. I have even broken down and checked out archery before. But air pistol? :yawn:

One luv:love:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back