Black People : The Olmec Problem....

Thank you for presenting this topic info-moetry, Indeed!

1374916_10201182164385203_1844204546_n.jpg

Dr. Van Sertima knew about the pre-history of the Olmecs and he wrote about it in this book:

beforecolumbus.jpg

Yes, indeed. I read this book in the mid 90's and i need to revisit it. I read this one and Dr. Clark's
51JSQCGE9JL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
at the same time.

In that thread on Blackvoices I also happened to mention that the British Museum had similar sized and featured busts depicting very obvious Hutu/Bantu Africans tagged as Rameses I & II, and yes did you guess; all that was on display 2 weeks later were the scratch marks on the floor where Rameses I & II heads had been, with even the assistant assuring me that no busts of Rameses I & II had EVER been there [I can be merciful, I didn’t bother to show him the clear/excellent photgraphs that I had taken previously before they were removed]? ROFL Other than that, if you continue to post in this thread make it about the Olmecs, or tamoanchan's because this thread is not about Ramses I, II, or XV. As you genuinely cannot work out the connection perhaps or are completely unaware [despite the photograph in your post] that the Olmecs [morphed from ornate stone carvers] were the first pyramid builders in the Americas along with the so easily verifiable similarities in both their design and size of their pyramids [the first of which was at La Venta] to those built in Nubia/Khemet/Egypt [highlighting exactly where the Olmecs got their cultural electricity from]?
I took the photographs on my SLR film camera as opposed to a digital device they have been scanned into various documents without a URL being created for me to send to you or anyone.
quote="info-moetry, post: 839909, member: 6896"- For you to say this means you have not read anything in this thread that i have posted other than my wasted responses to YOU!
-yeah yeah yeah, the only thing you have taken is too much of my time! If this had been the case you would have said so the first TWO times i asked you to post the URL! You got more excuses than the Vatican....
Go have some tea & crumpets with the queen, that 'bloody bit@h'. Isn’t the only accuracy to date in the mis-informative dross that you’ve posted the fact that the Olmecs were known as the “Rubber People” whereas despite your somewhat desperate attempt at anti establishment posturing above, haven’t YOU consistently totally ignored addressing or answering/reposting relevant questions about the Olmecs like those underlined above [which differs from standard TROLL evasion in OVERVIEW plays, how exactly], or do you always run away in your own thread? WELL!
Don't actions speak louder than words as highlighted by the manner in which this individual consistently refused to address the similarities between the Olmec's culture [Pyramid/ceremonial platform building] and that of Nubia/Khemet/Egypt as so precisely highlighted by Dr Ivan van Sertima's works?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Will somebody BAN this _____________ already!@!

Dr. Van Sertima knew about the pre-history of the Olmecs and he wrote about it in this book:

beforecolumbus.jpg
Yes, indeed. I read this book in the mid 90's and i need to revisit it. I read this one and Dr. Clark's
51JSQCGE9JL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
at the same time.
Where did you get that Tamochan GARBAGE you were spouting earlier in this thread from then, as I have got Dr Ivan van Setima’s books and he nor Anthony T Browder [Nile Valley contributions to Civilization] ever mentioned them as opposed to the African Olmec elite?

Don't actions speak louder than words as highlighted by the manner in which this individual consistently refused to address the similarities between the Olmec's culture [Pyramid/ceremonial platform building] and that of Nubia/Khemet/Egypt as so precisely highlighted by Dr Ivan van Sertima's works?

WELL, what is so off topic about this question as to put YOU and Miss Not very Bright to flight [why not just PUT UP or SHUT UP?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back