Black People : The Olmec Problem....

clip_image002.jpg
clip_image002.jpg

clip_image004.jpg

clip_image006.jpg
Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

As exemplified by who, why would ANYONE of African ethnicity be badly upset by some of the massively superb sculptures on the historical record so spectacularly highlighting an African presence as part of the ruling class in ancient Mexico circa 1400 BCE?
- you'd have to ask those black people who are upset by those sculptures. I for one am not.

This white lady’s so obvious discomfort with regard to acknowledging these heads existence being so well known outside of Mexico/ as underlined by my enquiry, very spectacularly undermining the Eurocentric focus on Coloumbus being the first to cross the Atlantic/GARBAGE that Mexico’s current elite/status quo prefer to carry on promoting as TRUTH, was actually somewhere between very very funny and really pathetically SAD; why are they so fragile
- Who cares about that white lady and her discomfort, or why she is so fragile about it? I'm starting to wonder why you are so fragile about her discomfort and fragility!
I will give it a go, but from the moment I posted the photographs of the Olmec Heads as part of a thread on Blackvoices nearly 10 years ago I have been unable to get ANY photographs to appear on ANY internet message boards.
- it looks like you still can't. Why not post the URL of the pictures and maybe i, or someone else will be able to post the pictures for you.

Just enquiring as to whether a white Mexican lady [ballerina who was going out with an Australian friend of mine] had visited La Venta/seen any of the Olmec heads seemed to very badly upset her; aren’t the PALEFACES still in conscious DENIAL of the fact that African’s beat Columbus across the Atlantic by nearly 2.5 millennia; whereas isn’t telling them that WE KNOW a quite painless pleasure, an easy means of utilizing their posteriors for a rapidly banging drum with your foot as the drumstick?
quote="info-moetry, post: 839100, member: 6896"- Some black people are badly upset by them. But, really who cares how the 'palefaces' feel about it? As long as we know what's what, is all that matters. As exemplified by who, why would ANYONE of African ethnicity be badly upset by some of the massively superb sculptures on the historical record so spectacularly highlighting an African presence as part of the ruling class in ancient Mexico circa 1400 BCE? - you'd have to ask those black people who are upset by those sculptures. I for one am not. Allegedly, so why make the allegation [underlined above] if YOU are not going to tell us/be specific as to who the upset black people are, I’ve encountered surprise but to date no one of African ethnicity that I know has been upset [some are indifferent truly don’t see the relevance] by the REALITY of the Olmec Heads?

This white lady’s so obvious discomfort with regard to acknowledging these heads existence being so well known outside of Mexico/ as underlined by my enquiry, very spectacularly undermining the Eurocentric focus on Coloumbus being the first to cross the Atlantic/GARBAGE that Mexico’s current elite/status quo prefer to carry on promoting as TRUTH, was actually somewhere between very very funny and really pathetically SAD; why are they so fragile? - Who cares about that white lady and her discomfort, or why she is so fragile about it? I'm starting to wonder why you are so fragile about her discomfort and fragility! I haven’t been to Mexico, have YOU, isn’t a direct means of assessing/verifying facts about a country speaking to people from there; as underlined by the majority of people from Southern Africa refusing to believe that the catastrophic debacle suffered by the South Afrrican Expeditionary Army fighting against the MPLA/55 000 Cuban volunteers at Cuito Carnevale in 1987 and at T’Chipa in 1988; which militarily broke the Afrikaner APARTHEID regime’s back; has NEVER EVER been published/publicly acknowledged in the USA, UK and the rest of the World, were YOU previously aware of those FACTS?

What about the exception [who was unaware that I already knew the facts] a Portuguese workmate of mine [born in Mozambique, fled to South Africa when Mozambique became independent] who when I enquired about the PALEFACES getting their arses kicked in Angola told me I had it completely wrong, the South Africans only withdrew because the USA ordered them to not capture the capital Luanda? LOL

Sometimes you can even do DAMAGE in the real World, like on Blacvoices [before AOHELL executed it] when I was torturing a PALEFACE TROLL/BATTERING RAM with regard to the British Museum [here in London, UK] quite openly stating on their Mexican Gallery wall that the “ the Olmecs created massive stone sculptures of their RULERS” but subsequently neglecting to post any pictures/models anywhere in their exhibit of what any of the Olmec Heads look like; and would you believe that over 8 years later I STILL cant post ANY more colour photos anywhere [not even in my emails] on the internet [how on Earth do THEY/GCHQ do that]? - I had never been to black voices, but i heard a lot about it from reading posters here. Doesn't seem like it was a good look. Which means what, before AOHELL’S functionality downgrades/posing as upgrades and subsequent execution, Blackvoices was [and still is to my experience to date] easily the best thought out/easily functional internet message board that I have ever used [literally had a feature whereby you could check in one go on ALL the threads in different forums that you had posted to for new posts in general, while also quantifying how many of the new posts were responses to YOU]. WELL!

In that thread I also happened to mention that the British Museum had similar sized and featured busts depicting very obvious Hutu/Bantu Africans tagged as Rameses I & II, and yes did you guess; all that was on display 2 weeks later were the scratch marks on the floor where Rameses I & II heads had been, with even the assistant assuring me that no busts of Rameses I & II had EVER been there [I can be merciful, I didn’t bother to show him the clear/excellent photographs that I had taken previously before they were removed]? ROFL - Are you able to post a picture of Rameses I & II that you took before they were removed here? I sure would like to see them. I will give it a go, but from the moment I posted the photographs of the Olmec Heads as part of a thread on Blackvoices nearly 10 years ago I have been unable to get ANY photographs to appear on ANY internet message boards, even message boards like Destee where other people can. - it looks like you still can't. Why not post the URL of the pictures and maybe i, or someone else will be able to post the pictures for you. When I have the time I will give it a go.

Just enquiring as to whether a white Mexican lady [ballerina who was going out with an Australian friend of mine] had visited La Venta/seen any of the Olmec heads seemed to very badly upset her; aren’t the PALEFACES still in conscious DENIAL of the fact that African’s beat Columbus across the Atlantic by nearly 2.5 millennia; whereas isn’t telling them that WE KNOW a quite painless pleasure, an easy means of utilizing their posteriors for a rapidly banging drum with your foot as the drumstick?
quote="info-moetry, post: 839100, member: 6896"- Some black people are badly upset by them. But, really who cares how the 'palefaces' feel about it? As long as we know what's what, is all that matters. As exemplified by who, why would ANYONE of African ethnicity be badly upset by some of the massively superb sculptures on the historical record so spectacularly highlighting an African presence as part of the ruling class in ancient Mexico circa 1400 BCE? - you'd have to ask those black people who are upset by those sculptures. I for one am not. Allegedly, so why make the allegation [underlined above] if YOU are not going to tell us/be specific as to who the upset black people are, I’ve encountered surprise but to date no one of African ethnicity that I know has been upset [some are indifferent truly don’t see the relevance] by the REALITY of the Olmec Heads?

This white lady’s so obvious discomfort with regard to acknowledging these heads existence being so well known outside of Mexico/ as underlined by my enquiry, very spectacularly undermining the Eurocentric focus on Coloumbus being the first to cross the Atlantic/GARBAGE that Mexico’s current elite/status quo prefer to carry on promoting as TRUTH, was actually somewhere between very very funny and really pathetically SAD; why are they so fragile? - Who cares about that white lady and her discomfort, or why she is so fragile about it? I'm starting to wonder why you are so fragile about her discomfort and fragility! I haven’t been to Mexico, have YOU, isn’t a direct means of assessing/verifying facts about a country speaking to people from there; as underlined by the majority of people from Southern Africa refusing to believe that the catastrophic debacle suffered by the South Afrrican Expeditionary Army fighting against the MPLA/55 000 Cuban volunteers at Cuito Carnevale in 1987 and at T’Chipa in 1988; which militarily broke the Afrikaner APARTHEID regime’s back; has NEVER EVER been published/publicly acknowledged in the USA, UK and the rest of the World, were YOU previously aware of those FACTS?

What about the exception [who was unaware that I already knew the facts] a Portuguese workmate of mine [born in Mozambique, fled to South Africa when Mozambique became independent] who when I enquired about the PALEFACES getting their arses kicked in Angola told me I had it completely wrong, the South Africans only withdrew because the USA ordered them to not capture the capital Luanda? LOL

Sometimes you can even do DAMAGE in the real World, like on Blacvoices [before AOHELL executed it] when I was torturing a PALEFACE TROLL/BATTERING RAM with regard to the British Museum [here in London, UK] quite openly stating on their Mexican Gallery wall that the “ the Olmecs created massive stone sculptures of their RULERS” but subsequently neglecting to post any pictures/models anywhere in their exhibit of what any of the Olmec Heads look like; and would you believe that over 8 years later I STILL cant post ANY more colour photos anywhere [not even in my emails] on the internet [how on Earth do THEY/GCHQ do that]? - I had never been to black voices, but i heard a lot about it from reading posters here. Doesn't seem like it was a good look. Which means what, before AOHELL’S functionality downgrades/posing as upgrades and subsequent execution, Blackvoices was [and still is to my experience to date] easily the best thought out/easily functional internet message board that I have ever used [literally had a feature whereby you could check in one go on ALL the threads in different forums that you had posted to for new posts in general, while also quantifying how many of the new posts were responses to YOU]. WELL!

In that thread I also happened to mention that the British Museum had similar sized and featured busts depicting very obvious Hutu/Bantu Africans tagged as Rameses I & II, and yes did you guess; all that was on display 2 weeks later were the scratch marks on the floor where Rameses I & II heads had been, with even the assistant assuring me that no busts of Rameses I & II had EVER been there [I can be merciful, I didn’t bother to show him the clear/excellent photographs that I had taken previously before they were removed]? ROFL - Are you able to post a picture of Rameses I & II that you took before they were removed here? I sure would like to see them. I will give it a go, but from the moment I posted the photographs of the Olmec Heads as part of a thread on Blackvoices nearly 10 years ago I have been unable to get ANY photographs to appear on ANY internet message boards, even message boards like Destee where other people can. - it looks like you still can't. Why not post the URL of the pictures and maybe i, or someone else will be able to post the pictures for you. When I have the time I will give it a go.

By your long, drawn out post's repeating the same thing over and over again, i would imagine that you've been had the time to do so! I mean really, it's just a click away.

:picture:

quote="info-moetry, post: 839482, member: 6896" By your long, drawn out post's repeating the same thing over and over again, i would imagine that you've been had the time to do so! I mean really, it's just a click away.

:picture:/quot] Come on the repetition is only maintaining context which you are RUNNING AWAY from as fast as you are the relevant questions [in green], aren’t YOU [standard TROLL/BATTERING RAM behaviour], why is that?

quote="info-moetry, post: 839482, member: 6896" By your long, drawn out post's repeating the same thing over and over again, i would imagine that you've been had the time to do so! I mean really, it's just a click away.

:picture:/quot] Come on the repetition is only maintaining context which you are RUNNING AWAY from as fast as you are the relevant questions [in green], aren’t YOU [standard TROLL/BATTERING RAM behaviour], why is that?

How am i a 'troll' and i'm the one who started this thread fool?

YOU are the one popping in, like some johnny come lately worrying about what some white lady thinks and constantly and now i see, purposely misquoting, repeated post's and trying to throw the thread of track. I've seen you do this time and time again in other threads asking the same questions over and over, almost as if you are just talking to yourself.

Why are you even in this thread? You haven't said anything credible, or added on to the build and now you're tryin to call me something you know good and well i'm not?

you are RUNNING AWAY from as fast as you are the relevant questions [in green], aren’t YOU

I'm 'running away'? Why don't you try answering the question i've asked you twice which is why are you so worried about what white people think?

To be honest, i don't like your style and the way you post. You're too long winded and with all your wasted words, you actually say absolutely nothing that i find intelligent, nor interesting. I wasn't going to say anything, but since i'm a troll now i might as well play the part.

btw, what's in highlighted in green is not a question, genius!

When I have the time I will give it a go.

And again, i see you have time to post, but have yet to send the url to those pictures you claim to have....

Now, hop yo @ss over any of the Ho-risons you choose and stop trying to ruin this thread with your nonsensical gibberrish.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back