Black People : The Olmec Problem....

Here is the link for the Mendela of the dendrah I will communicate more.
Later . A bro is a work lol http://www.google.com/m/search?site...d-sprint-us&q=mendela of the dendrah&sa=N#i=1.

If the link does not work goggle Mendela of the dendrah and select images... This calender is said to be linked to the either opians and the do gon tribe in regards to origin. If we can remember how to read it they key in my opinion to this 2012 thang Hetep..

peace

The white boy's vision is myopic, they can't see beyond their own self. This is why all thru the anals of HIS STORY he has changed and revised, as well as wipe or erase other cultures totally out of it. This is why it is so easy for him to kill, murder and pillage. It's because he has no conciousness. This is also why he must teach you to fear yourself, or your coming into a higher conciousness. It's no wonder he had to keep us away from all of our great one's who came to teach us and try to get us back on the righteous path. When he couldn't stop them, he murdered them all the while hiding his dirty hands.

When they first encoutered our high civilizations they called us GODS and for very good reason. They are still trying to decipher a calander our ancestors created thousands of years ago and they can't do it even with all of their technology.

The industrial revolution was only possible because of the findings of the Mayans by way of the Tamoanchan.

They also were called the 'clock watchers' ...they teach that every cycle of 13 represents a higher level of awareness and development of conciousness. The earth itself has a conciousness as nixprophet has previously stated. Every species on earth also gives off a specific 'note', if you will which connects us to the planet. I don't mean clock as in something physical. They operated off of the knowledge that there is no such thing as 'time'. Time, is another thing the cave man came up with to limit one's mind. As sister bootzey said earlier, "they can't understand infinity". So knowing that they came up with something to limit one's thinking capacity. Einstein has proved for a long time that they don't really understand math and Dr. Gabriel Oyibo has proved that we do with the G.A.G.U.T. Einstein wouldn't even be able to hold a conversation with that brother!

I say that to say, when are we going to learn to stop leaning or looking their way for information? They've already told us where their love lies. It's with the dog being that 'the dog is man-kinds best friend' because the dog/wolf was the only beast that would protect them and bark to alert them when another beast was approching the caves to come and try to eat them. Even dedicated a sexual position in honor of it. If the dog is man-kinds best friend, then the mirror image of the dog must be their enemy. So with that said, they would never want you to know the truth of who you are and your potential within if you would only stop going to their empty well with a bucket thinking you/we can fill it up with the knowledge that we are so desperately craving.

Oh yes mister gagut lol when I wrote my ankh en ton is right piece based upon every thang being hydro gen the first and only element on this side of zero. I thought the brother could of least gave me a shout out lol. Any how back to the point at hand Dr York speaks about the creation of the measure of change known as time based upon the six either format. Momentum moment second minute giving no re cognition to the first eternal limitless motion .... U starting up the old cyphers me likes! Hetep

Also be mindful that the planet is constantly changing. What the world looked like 10,000 years ago is vastly different from what it looks like now a days. The root of civilization is in the Egypt/Ethiopia/India area. It does not require a great leap of faith to see that that root civilization is what peopled the planet (though an experiment gone bad has been on the planet for 6000 years). And there are similarities amongst ancient cultures... hieroglyphs, mummification, pyramids, etc. So yes, Egyptians or their precursors could have traveled as far as S. America and even further. No one has been able to see what's going on on the ocean floor....

Peace

PS: The colored man does not understand pyramids either

Also be mindful that the planet is constantly changing. What the world looked like 10,000 years ago is vastly different from what it looks like now a days. The root of civilization is in the Egypt/Ethiopia/India area. It does not require a great leap of faith to see that that root civilization is what peopled the planet (though an experiment gone bad has been on the planet for 6000 years). And there are similarities amongst ancient cultures... hieroglyphs, mummification, pyramids, etc. So yes, Egyptians or their precursors could have traveled as far as S. America and even further. No one has been able to see what's going on on the ocean floor....

Peace

PS: The colored man does not understand pyramids either

PEACE EARTH!!!

Yea its crazy, I heard that they have found pyramids even under all those layers of ice in antartica... They have for sure found pyramids in the ocean... I could only imagine what they found on their trips to the moon and mars and beyond... Neil Armstrong has spoken about the experience of being watched while on the moon and visibly seeing other crafts...

I bring that up because the Ancient Egyptians and their South American counterparts are some of the only people that have existed to have "Mysteriously Dissapeared" out of no where, and they also seem to have had the Universe mapped out on their walls and the sculptures to prove it...

Will they Return? Or will we Awaken and realize we are them? Or do they have nothing to do with UFO's and space travel?

Peace.. Peace...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back