info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?
As exemplified by who, why would ANYONE of African ethnicity be badly upset by some of the massively superb sculptures on the historical record so spectacularly highlighting an African presence as part of the ruling class in ancient Mexico circa 1400 BCE?
- you'd have to ask those black people who are upset by those sculptures. I for one am not.

This white lady’s so obvious discomfort with regard to acknowledging these heads existence being so well known outside of Mexico/ as underlined by my enquiry, very spectacularly undermining the Eurocentric focus on Coloumbus being the first to cross the Atlantic/GARBAGE that Mexico’s current elite/status quo prefer to carry on promoting as TRUTH, was actually somewhere between very very funny and really pathetically SAD; why are they so fragile
- Who cares about that white lady and her discomfort, or why she is so fragile about it? I'm starting to wonder why you are so fragile about her discomfort and fragility!
I will give it a go, but from the moment I posted the photographs of the Olmec Heads as part of a thread on Blackvoices nearly 10 years ago I have been unable to get ANY photographs to appear on ANY internet message boards.
- it looks like you still can't. Why not post the URL of the pictures and maybe i, or someone else will be able to post the pictures for you.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
London in the United Kingdom
Occupation
Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
Just enquiring as to whether a white Mexican lady [ballerina who was going out with an Australian friend of mine] had visited La Venta/seen any of the Olmec heads seemed to very badly upset her; aren’t the PALEFACES still in conscious DENIAL of the fact that African’s beat Columbus across the Atlantic by nearly 2.5 millennia; whereas isn’t telling them that WE KNOW a quite painless pleasure, an easy means of utilizing their posteriors for a rapidly banging drum with your foot as the drumstick?
quote="info-moetry, post: 839100, member: 6896"- Some black people are badly upset by them. But, really who cares how the 'palefaces' feel about it? As long as we know what's what, is all that matters. As exemplified by who, why would ANYONE of African ethnicity be badly upset by some of the massively superb sculptures on the historical record so spectacularly highlighting an African presence as part of the ruling class in ancient Mexico circa 1400 BCE? - you'd have to ask those black people who are upset by those sculptures. I for one am not. Allegedly, so why make the allegation [underlined above] if YOU are not going to tell us/be specific as to who the upset black people are, I’ve encountered surprise but to date no one of African ethnicity that I know has been upset [some are indifferent truly don’t see the relevance] by the REALITY of the Olmec Heads?

This white lady’s so obvious discomfort with regard to acknowledging these heads existence being so well known outside of Mexico/ as underlined by my enquiry, very spectacularly undermining the Eurocentric focus on Coloumbus being the first to cross the Atlantic/GARBAGE that Mexico’s current elite/status quo prefer to carry on promoting as TRUTH, was actually somewhere between very very funny and really pathetically SAD; why are they so fragile? - Who cares about that white lady and her discomfort, or why she is so fragile about it? I'm starting to wonder why you are so fragile about her discomfort and fragility! I haven’t been to Mexico, have YOU, isn’t a direct means of assessing/verifying facts about a country speaking to people from there; as underlined by the majority of people from Southern Africa refusing to believe that the catastrophic debacle suffered by the South Afrrican Expeditionary Army fighting against the MPLA/55 000 Cuban volunteers at Cuito Carnevale in 1987 and at T’Chipa in 1988; which militarily broke the Afrikaner APARTHEID regime’s back; has NEVER EVER been published/publicly acknowledged in the USA, UK and the rest of the World, were YOU previously aware of those FACTS?

What about the exception [who was unaware that I already knew the facts] a Portuguese workmate of mine [born in Mozambique, fled to South Africa when Mozambique became independent] who when I enquired about the PALEFACES getting their arses kicked in Angola told me I had it completely wrong, the South Africans only withdrew because the USA ordered them to not capture the capital Luanda? LOL

Sometimes you can even do DAMAGE in the real World, like on Blacvoices [before AOHELL executed it] when I was torturing a PALEFACE TROLL/BATTERING RAM with regard to the British Museum [here in London, UK] quite openly stating on their Mexican Gallery wall that the “ the Olmecs created massive stone sculptures of their RULERS” but subsequently neglecting to post any pictures/models anywhere in their exhibit of what any of the Olmec Heads look like; and would you believe that over 8 years later I STILL cant post ANY more colour photos anywhere [not even in my emails] on the internet [how on Earth do THEY/GCHQ do that]? - I had never been to black voices, but i heard a lot about it from reading posters here. Doesn't seem like it was a good look. Which means what, before AOHELL’S functionality downgrades/posing as upgrades and subsequent execution, Blackvoices was [and still is to my experience to date] easily the best thought out/easily functional internet message board that I have ever used [literally had a feature whereby you could check in one go on ALL the threads in different forums that you had posted to for new posts in general, while also quantifying how many of the new posts were responses to YOU]. WELL!

In that thread I also happened to mention that the British Museum had similar sized and featured busts depicting very obvious Hutu/Bantu Africans tagged as Rameses I & II, and yes did you guess; all that was on display 2 weeks later were the scratch marks on the floor where Rameses I & II heads had been, with even the assistant assuring me that no busts of Rameses I & II had EVER been there [I can be merciful, I didn’t bother to show him the clear/excellent photographs that I had taken previously before they were removed]? ROFL - Are you able to post a picture of Rameses I & II that you took before they were removed here? I sure would like to see them. I will give it a go, but from the moment I posted the photographs of the Olmec Heads as part of a thread on Blackvoices nearly 10 years ago I have been unable to get ANY photographs to appear on ANY internet message boards, even message boards like Destee where other people can. - it looks like you still can't. Why not post the URL of the pictures and maybe i, or someone else will be able to post the pictures for you. When I have the time I will give it a go.

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Just enquiring as to whether a white Mexican lady [ballerina who was going out with an Australian friend of mine] had visited La Venta/seen any of the Olmec heads seemed to very badly upset her; aren’t the PALEFACES still in conscious DENIAL of the fact that African’s beat Columbus across the Atlantic by nearly 2.5 millennia; whereas isn’t telling them that WE KNOW a quite painless pleasure, an easy means of utilizing their posteriors for a rapidly banging drum with your foot as the drumstick?
quote="info-moetry, post: 839100, member: 6896"- Some black people are badly upset by them. But, really who cares how the 'palefaces' feel about it? As long as we know what's what, is all that matters. As exemplified by who, why would ANYONE of African ethnicity be badly upset by some of the massively superb sculptures on the historical record so spectacularly highlighting an African presence as part of the ruling class in ancient Mexico circa 1400 BCE? - you'd have to ask those black people who are upset by those sculptures. I for one am not. Allegedly, so why make the allegation [underlined above] if YOU are not going to tell us/be specific as to who the upset black people are, I’ve encountered surprise but to date no one of African ethnicity that I know has been upset [some are indifferent truly don’t see the relevance] by the REALITY of the Olmec Heads?

This white lady’s so obvious discomfort with regard to acknowledging these heads existence being so well known outside of Mexico/ as underlined by my enquiry, very spectacularly undermining the Eurocentric focus on Coloumbus being the first to cross the Atlantic/GARBAGE that Mexico’s current elite/status quo prefer to carry on promoting as TRUTH, was actually somewhere between very very funny and really pathetically SAD; why are they so fragile? - Who cares about that white lady and her discomfort, or why she is so fragile about it? I'm starting to wonder why you are so fragile about her discomfort and fragility! I haven’t been to Mexico, have YOU, isn’t a direct means of assessing/verifying facts about a country speaking to people from there; as underlined by the majority of people from Southern Africa refusing to believe that the catastrophic debacle suffered by the South Afrrican Expeditionary Army fighting against the MPLA/55 000 Cuban volunteers at Cuito Carnevale in 1987 and at T’Chipa in 1988; which militarily broke the Afrikaner APARTHEID regime’s back; has NEVER EVER been published/publicly acknowledged in the USA, UK and the rest of the World, were YOU previously aware of those FACTS?

What about the exception [who was unaware that I already knew the facts] a Portuguese workmate of mine [born in Mozambique, fled to South Africa when Mozambique became independent] who when I enquired about the PALEFACES getting their arses kicked in Angola told me I had it completely wrong, the South Africans only withdrew because the USA ordered them to not capture the capital Luanda? LOL

Sometimes you can even do DAMAGE in the real World, like on Blacvoices [before AOHELL executed it] when I was torturing a PALEFACE TROLL/BATTERING RAM with regard to the British Museum [here in London, UK] quite openly stating on their Mexican Gallery wall that the “ the Olmecs created massive stone sculptures of their RULERS” but subsequently neglecting to post any pictures/models anywhere in their exhibit of what any of the Olmec Heads look like; and would you believe that over 8 years later I STILL cant post ANY more colour photos anywhere [not even in my emails] on the internet [how on Earth do THEY/GCHQ do that]? - I had never been to black voices, but i heard a lot about it from reading posters here. Doesn't seem like it was a good look. Which means what, before AOHELL’S functionality downgrades/posing as upgrades and subsequent execution, Blackvoices was [and still is to my experience to date] easily the best thought out/easily functional internet message board that I have ever used [literally had a feature whereby you could check in one go on ALL the threads in different forums that you had posted to for new posts in general, while also quantifying how many of the new posts were responses to YOU]. WELL!

In that thread I also happened to mention that the British Museum had similar sized and featured busts depicting very obvious Hutu/Bantu Africans tagged as Rameses I & II, and yes did you guess; all that was on display 2 weeks later were the scratch marks on the floor where Rameses I & II heads had been, with even the assistant assuring me that no busts of Rameses I & II had EVER been there [I can be merciful, I didn’t bother to show him the clear/excellent photographs that I had taken previously before they were removed]? ROFL - Are you able to post a picture of Rameses I & II that you took before they were removed here? I sure would like to see them. I will give it a go, but from the moment I posted the photographs of the Olmec Heads as part of a thread on Blackvoices nearly 10 years ago I have been unable to get ANY photographs to appear on ANY internet message boards, even message boards like Destee where other people can. - it looks like you still can't. Why not post the URL of the pictures and maybe i, or someone else will be able to post the pictures for you. When I have the time I will give it a go.

By your long, drawn out post's repeating the same thing over and over again, i would imagine that you've been had the time to do so! I mean really, it's just a click away.

:picture:

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
quote="info-moetry, post: 839482, member: 6896" By your long, drawn out post's repeating the same thing over and over again, i would imagine that you've been had the time to do so! I mean really, it's just a click away.

:picture:/quot] Come on the repetition is only maintaining context which you are RUNNING AWAY from as fast as you are the relevant questions [in green], aren’t YOU [standard TROLL/BATTERING RAM behaviour], why is that?

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
quote="info-moetry, post: 839482, member: 6896" By your long, drawn out post's repeating the same thing over and over again, i would imagine that you've been had the time to do so! I mean really, it's just a click away.

:picture:/quot] Come on the repetition is only maintaining context which you are RUNNING AWAY from as fast as you are the relevant questions [in green], aren’t YOU [standard TROLL/BATTERING RAM behaviour], why is that?

How am i a 'troll' and i'm the one who started this thread fool?

YOU are the one popping in, like some johnny come lately worrying about what some white lady thinks and constantly and now i see, purposely misquoting, repeated post's and trying to throw the thread of track. I've seen you do this time and time again in other threads asking the same questions over and over, almost as if you are just talking to yourself.

Why are you even in this thread? You haven't said anything credible, or added on to the build and now you're tryin to call me something you know good and well i'm not?

you are RUNNING AWAY from as fast as you are the relevant questions [in green], aren’t YOU
I'm 'running away'? Why don't you try answering the question i've asked you twice which is why are you so worried about what white people think?

To be honest, i don't like your style and the way you post. You're too long winded and with all your wasted words, you actually say absolutely nothing that i find intelligent, nor interesting. I wasn't going to say anything, but since i'm a troll now i might as well play the part.

btw, what's in highlighted in green is not a question, genius!

When I have the time I will give it a go.
And again, i see you have time to post, but have yet to send the url to those pictures you claim to have....

Now, hop yo @ss over any of the Ho-risons you choose and stop trying to ruin this thread with your nonsensical gibberrish.

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation
Come on the repetition is only maintaining context which you are RUNNING AWAY from as fast as you are the relevant questions [in green], aren’t YOU [standard TROLL/BATTERING RAM behaviour], why is that?
How am i a 'troll' and i'm the one who started this thread fool?
YOU are the one popping in, like some johnny come lately worrying about what some white lady thinks and constantly and now i see, purposely misquoting, repeated post's and trying to throw the thread of track.

I've seen you do this time and time again in other threads asking the same questions over and over, almost as if you are just talking to yourself.

Why are you even in this thread? You haven't said anything credible, or added on to the build and now you're tryin to call me something you know good and well i'm not?

I'm 'running away'? Why don't you try answering the question i've asked you twice which is why are you so worried about what white people think?

To be honest, i don't like your style and the way you post. You're too long winded and with all your wasted words, you actually say absolutely nothing that i find intelligent, nor interesting. I wasn't going to say anything, but since i'm a troll now i might as well play the part.

btw, what's in highlighted in green is not a question, genius!

And again, i see you have time to post, but have yet to send the url to those pictures you claim to have....

Now, hop yo @ss over any of the Ho-risons you choose and stop trying to ruin this thread with your nonsensical gibberrish.
Though undeniably ATTACK can be the best form of defense, however in cyberspace certain people [commonly referred to as TROLLS/BATTERING RAMS] never EVER address assertions or answer questions directly related to the thread, maybe you’re the exception that proves that rule [or is your functional literacy that easily challenged/CRUSHED], why not have another go? ROFL

Allegedly, so why make the allegation [underlined above] if YOU are not going to tell us/be specific as to who the upset black people are, I’ve encountered surprise but to date no one of African ethnicity that I know has been upset [some are indifferent truly don’t see the relevance] by the REALITY of the Olmec Heads?

I haven’t been to Mexico, have YOU, isn’t a direct means of assessing/verifying facts about a country speaking to people from there; as underlined by the majority of people from Southern Africa refusing to believe that the catastrophic debacle suffered by the South Afrrican Expeditionary Army fighting against the MPLA/55 000 Cuban volunteers at Cuito Carnevale in 1987 and at T’Chipa in 1988; which militarily broke the Afrikaner APARTHEID regime’s back; has NEVER EVER been published/publicly acknowledged in the USA, UK and the rest of the World, were YOU previously aware of those FACTS?

What about the exception [who was unaware that I already knew the facts] a Portugeuse workmate of mine [born in Mozambique, fled to South Africa when Mozambique became independent] who when I enquired about the PALEFACES getting their arses kicked in Angola told me I had it completely wrong, the South Africans only withdrew because the USA ordered them to not capture the capital Luanda? LOL

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
Come on the repetition is only maintaining context which you are RUNNING AWAY from as fast as you are the relevant questions [in green], aren’t YOU [standard TROLL/BATTERING RAM behaviour], why is that?
Though undeniably ATTACK can be the best form of defense, however in cyberspace certain people [commonly referred to as TROLLS/BATTERING RAMS] never EVER address assertions or answer questions directly related to the thread, maybe you’re the exception that proves that rule [or is your functional literacy that easily challenged/CRUSHED], why not have another go? ROFL

Allegedly, so why make the allegation [underlined above] if YOU are not going to tell us/be specific as to who the upset black people are, I’ve encountered surprise but to date no one of African ethnicity that I know has been upset [some are indifferent truly don’t see the relevance] by the REALITY of the Olmec Heads?

I haven’t been to Mexico, have YOU, isn’t a direct means of assessing/verifying facts about a country speaking to people from there; as underlined by the majority of people from Southern Africa refusing to believe that the catastrophic debacle suffered by the South Afrrican Expeditionary Army fighting against the MPLA/55 000 Cuban volunteers at Cuito Carnevale in 1987 and at T’Chipa in 1988; which militarily broke the Afrikaner APARTHEID regime’s back; has NEVER EVER been published/publicly acknowledged in the USA, UK and the rest of the World, were YOU previously aware of those FACTS?

What about the exception [who was unaware that I already knew the facts] a Portugeuse workmate of mine [born in Mozambique, fled to South Africa when Mozambique became independent] who when I enquired about the PALEFACES getting their arses kicked in Angola told me I had it completely wrong, the South Africans only withdrew because the USA ordered them to not capture the capital Luanda? LOL

My man, why do you just keep repeating yourself as if you're trying to purposely ruin this thread?

Why don't you go back to blackvoices since you love to mention it in every post. Your post's make no sense and can only be viewed as an obvious distraction. You think you have so much to say, yet i don't readily remember you starting any threads of your own on any subjects. All i see you do is what you're doing here which is to pop in and post your continuos dribble over and over that no one is intersted in accept you.

All this bull ish and still NO URL to the pics of Rameses.

You full of more junk than a sausage!

Bounce..............ya lying bloody bloke!

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
http://www.ballgame.org/main.asp

The Mesoamerican ball game was a complicated, dangerous game that symbolized the battle between life and death, and can be traced to many cultures as far back as 3,000 years ago. Not only was it symbolizing life and death, but it also brought death upon those who did not play it well. This game was commonly found all over Latin America including in the Olmec, Aztec, and Huaxtec societies. I will focus mainly on the Mayan version of the ball game.
The Olmecs are believed to be the inventors of the game. It is believed they invented it over 3,000 years ago. They were the first to use rubber, which is how the Olmecs got their name. In the language Nahuatl, olli is the word for rubber and Olmec is "the people who use rubber"
1 The Olmecs would use the rubber from the trees to create balls about the size of a hand. The rubber gave the balls the ability to bounce, however they were hard and solid enough to cause injuries. So we know what the balls used in the game look like, but what about the courts themselves?

The Courts

Over 6,000 ball courts have been unearthed so far in Mexico. All the courts have pretty much the same structure. They usually have two parallel walls on the sides of the field. By 800 CE, stone circles or hoops had been added, attached to the side walls at the centre of the court.

The addition of the hoops may signify the changing of rules over time. The size of the courts could range from small; big enough for only one or two players per team could be on the court at a time, to very large; about the size of a football field. In the larger arenas, it appears that there were places for primitive "box seats."
Culture. 5 May 2004 http://www.pacaritambo.com/culture.html.

2 Ibid

The following picture is a sample of what the courts looked like, and the hoops that were added.

Meaning of the Ball Game in Mayan Mythology. 27 Sept. 1999. SU International. 4 May 2004 http://www.siloam.net/jenkins/5thsun4.html#top.
The layout of the ball court has been connected to various astronomical orientations. Whether the orientations are correct is not in question, for it is assured that the Maya rituals were reality oriented to the extent that they purposely tied in astronomical orientations to their lives. They clearly believed that the word of First Father came through the messages in the heavens. We can also tie the temple and pyramid sacrifice rituals to the asterisms at Perseus, Andromeda, the Great Square, Cepheus, and Sculptor. The ball court and the turtle of resurrection can be illustrated in the asterisms of Pisces and Cetus to correspond to the bottom of the ecliptic under the head of Cepheus and the body of Quetzalcoatl.

How it was Played

So, we know where the game was played, but how was it played? The game was a sort of combination of volleyball, basketball, and soccer. The ball was not allowed to touch the ground. It was bounced off the walls of the court and off the players themselves. The ball was allowed to bounce off the player's elbows, hips, knees, or head, but using their hands was an illegal move, just as in soccer. But unlike soccer, the goal in which you scored your points was very small. Points were scored by directing the ball through a stone circle hoop much like modern day basketball (pictured on page 2). It is also believed that points could be achieved by hitting particular posts and markers situated along the ball court. In most regions these markers were elaborately carved and decorated with human or animal images. The most honored players, however, were those who managed to send the balls through the rings.4

http://transformtheillusion.com/articles/David Childress/The Mystery of the Origin of the Olmecs .html

Orisons

Jan 14, 2005
Occupation

In that thread I also happened to mention that the British Museum had similar sized and featured busts depicting very obvious Hutu/Bantu Africans tagged as Rameses I & II, and yes did you guess; all that was on display 2 weeks later were the scratch marks on the floor where Rameses I & II heads had been, with even the assistant assuring me that no busts of Rameses I & II had EVER been there [I can be merciful, I didn’t bother to show him the clear/excellent photgraphs that I had taken previously before they were removed]? ROFL - Are you able to post a picture of Rameses I & II that you took before they were removed here? I sure would like to see them. I will give it a go, but from the moment I posted the photographs of the Olmec Heads as part of a thread on Blackvoices nearly 10 years ago I have been unable to get ANY photographs to appear on ANY internet message boards, even message boards like Destee where other people can. - it looks like you still can't. Why not post the URL of the pictures and maybe i, or someone else will be able to post the pictures for you. When I have the time I will give it a go.

quote="info-moetry, post: 839894, member: 6896" My man, why do you just keep repeating yourself as if you're trying to purposely ruin this thread? How can using the drivel that you’re posting to hit YOU on the head with ruin a thread where the best information came from other posters as opposed to the misinformative “Tamochan” drivel that you posted despite all the historians being quite specific with regard to the Olmecs being the oldest technical culture in the Americas?

Why don't you go back to blackvoices since you love to mention it in every post. Your post's make no sense and can only be viewed as an obvious distraction. I was posting regularly on this site years before AOHELL executed Blackvoices, and is there a specific reason why like the TROLLS you never ever address assertions or answer questions in the so direct manner [like this] possible with this medium?

You think you have so much to say, yet i don't readily remember you starting any threads of your own on any subjects.
All i see you do is what you're doing here which is to pop in and post your continuos dribble over and over that no one is intersted in accept you. Could it be that your functional literacy is very very easily challenged if in a thread about the Olmecs you truly don’t perceive the relevance of the British Museum [here in London] stating that “the Olmecs created massive stone sculptures of their RULERS” while making very sure that they didn’t include any photographs or models of any of the Olmec Heads in their exhibit or are YOU just TROLLING very very poorly genuinely that obtuse/SLOW?

All this bull ish and still NO URL to the pics of Rameses. You full of more junk than a sausage! Bounce..............ya lying bloody bloke![/quote] WHATEVER!

The photos that I took in the British museum didn’t come out when I attempted to post them in this thread, thus how would you KNOW could you prove that Rameses I & II was not one of them?

info-moetry

STAFF
STAFF
Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
All this bull ish and still NO URL to the pics of Rameses. You full of more junk than a sausage! Bounce..............ya lying bloody bloke! WHATEVER!

The photos that I took in the British museum didn’t come out when I attempted to post them in this thread, thus how would you KNOW could you prove that Rameses I & II was not one of them?

uhhhh, that's why i asked you to post the URL to the photo so i could try and post it for you oh repititious one! I never said anything about you not having the pictures of them, i just want to see them and you seem to be fighting against posting the URL to the pics.

Just type in the URL and hit REPLY, then i will take it from there and try to post it for you. :rolleyes:

Other than that, if you continue to post in this thread make it about the Olmecs, or tamoanchan's because this thread is not about Ramses I, II, or XV.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Allow the N Word - yes or no?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • not sure

Votes: 6 42.9%

Latest profile posts

Feeling good today fam...just been reading a couple of books. I think Dennis Kimbro's "Daily Motivations for African American Success" is one of the best motivational books on the market. This book has motivation for each day of the year on each page and all of these relate to your own Blackness. No matter what you're experiencing there's something in that book you could draw from. ✊
Life is a poem, love is the pen.
Charles Thompson wrote on Enki's profile.
Good evening
Destee wrote on Angela22's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :dance4: ... Welcome Home! So good to have your sweet Spirit in the house! ... YAAAAAAY USSSSS! ... :yaay: :yaay: :swings: ... :heart:
Angela22 wrote on Enki's profile.
I hope all is well with you. Much love.:love: