Black People : The Olmec Problem....

peace

The name 'olmec' roughly translated means 'the rubber people, or those who live on the rubber land' because of their practice of extracting latex from Castilla elastica, a rubber tree in the area. As we all know the europeans have claimed to have invented basketball, raquetball and all other 'ball games', but as i mentioned earlier, it was who we have known thus far to be 'the olmecs' or those ANCIENT people of mexico and central america.

Here is a picture of the goal and ball court.....

Monte_Alb%C3%A1n-12-05oaxaca024.jpg

Chich%C3%A9n_Itz%C3%A1_Goal.jpg

That's what's up..

I read the Austin review and as soon as I saw the tree references (the nature of the references), I immediately thought of the Cosmic Tree or World Tree info I once came across online. Makes me wonder if the Tamoanchan so-called myths are similarly based upon the kinds of info the so-called Cosmic/World Tree myths are based upon.

One Love, and PEACE

peace

Also, since we now know that it was considered a paradise, or a garden of eden. Could the biblical adam & eve story or the tree of life that was not to be touched been really about the Tamoanchan 'garden' & the rubber tree or other tree's therein..? The stories are almost identical...and as any good researcher knows that the book of genesis was not originally apart of the 'bible'. It was added much later than any other book as an after thought to one, give moses more character and make him much more believable. Two, they had no creation story until they eventually found the STORIES that our ancestors left behind.

peace

Yes I was surprised about the Cherokee, after taking a course, in North American Anthropology, at Hunter College 25v years ago,

not only did they purchase, and own slaves, as well as assist whites in capturing those seeking freedom, they also where one of the first tribes to assimilate to white culture, and lifestyles

Bruh...I think they made this move for the sole purpose of money. The less members that have, the more money they have. What's your opinion on it?

Peace!

peace goddess

No, that's some Tamoanchan stuff that the Aztecs and others borrowed and learned from up to and including Quatzequatl who most scholars say was really Thoth, the winged god of Atlantis, 'egypt', sumer.

Remember when these sulptures were first found they had no idea what to do with them let alone accurately line them up with their version of history. So they put them to the side as if they never existed and kept writing history omitting that find. meaning, the mexicans, myans and aztecs got credit for what the people of tamoanchan actually came and taught.

So they (Aztecs & Mayans) re-wrote it? Or some historian gave them credit for it?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back