Black Astrology : THE OLDEST SCIENCE IN THE WORLD...

How Did I Miss This!

Astrology? A science? I've heard it called many things but science wasn't one of them. You are certainly right in that religions that spring from the Mesopotamian Valley (Judaism, Christianity and Islam) do follow the the astrological calendar and other events, but that is no proof source. Astronomy? Yes, I believe astronoimy is a science. Astrology is a fun parlor game but when it comes to science we are entitled to our own opinions, but we are not entitled to our own facts. Keep plugging. By the way, it would seem you have a conflict of interest bringing together Islam and astrology.

Ra

:cool:

Re: Ra's comments...

Not only is astrology a cosmic science, it is the original religion. It is the science of the relationships that bind the manifold parts of the Universe into one organic whole. Astrology is also an art, i.e., the art of interpreting the effects of these relationships upon the behavior of individuals and groups – or any entity whose origins can be traced to a point in time and space...

Astrology is a system that endeavors to classify and correlate the activities of all things according to the purpose they serve within a general scheme. The astrologer is more concerned with dynamic energies than with phenomenal appearances. To him an object is what it does; its meaning is determined by its operations...

Astrology is the study of cycles of growth whereby all sentient beings are born, develop, die, and are reborn. It analyzes patterns of unfoldment, thereby referring to living processes rather than to static structures...

Astrology is a discipline of thought based on a philosophy of synthesis. It elucidates the manner in which a multitude of separate, self-determining existences combine to manifest the essential unity of all being. Astrological principles can be applied to everything on Earth, because even the smallest atom reflects the grand design of creation, as each individual unit follows its own evolutionary pathway toward perfection...

Originally, all who studied the stars – including the prophets – were astrologers. The antiquity of astrology is such as to place it among the very earliest records of human learning. It is the parent of astronomy...

At one time astrology and astronomy were one science, but now astronomy only deals with distances, magnitudes, masses, compositions, motions, speed, etc., and is founded upon observations made with various instruments. Therefore, astronomy may be termed a purely objective science concerned, as it is, with the outer expressions of the stars and planets, i.e., their form or body...

Astrology may be considered a subjective science dealing with the influences of life within the form and its effect upon surrounding bodies – the Earth and its inhabitants in particular – and so may properly be termed the study of life's reactions to planetary vibrations...

The scientific construction of a horoscope (The Creator’s plan for human development) is an astronomical process; it is the interpretation of the horoscope that is astrological...

Re: Ra's comments...

Thomas Paine, the great defender of freedom, independence, and rational common sense during America’s turbulent revolutionary period, was a devout believer in astrology. In his book The Age of Reason, he wrote:

“It is an inconsistency scarcely possible to be credited, that anything should exist – under the name of religion – that holds it to be irreligious to study and contemplate the structure of the Universe that God has made.”

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back