Black Spirituality Religion : The Old Ones Return Through the GateWay?

tyab14

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2007
How do we achieve it??? Most agree that it is reaching into the deep depths of the subconscious mind.

Excerpt

"Nor is it to be thought ... that man is either the oldest or the last of earth's masters, or than the common bulk of life and substance walks alone. The Old Ones were, the Old Ones are, and the Old Ones shall be. Not in the spaces we know, but between them, they walk serene and primal, undimensioned and to us unseen. Yog-Sothoth knows the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the gate. Yog-Sothoth is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Yog-Sothoth. He knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and when they shall break through again..."

H.P. Lovecraft, Necronomicon

The century in which we live has witnessed the dawning of a New Aeon; or rather, the return of energies and entities, across vast gulfs of time and space, from primal eras which antedate by millenia the appearance of humankind upon the Earth. In his pivotal Mythos tale, The Call of Cthulhu, Lovecraft has adumbrated the first portents of this return, the outer edges of whose pericosis with our own continuum is detected by the incredibly subtle and sensitive "antennae" of poets, writers and artists - more especially those already aligned to the concept of "outsideness" through their own explorations of alien, exotic, bizarre and outre subject matter. And indeed, it is through the work of such artists in actuality that the first hints and descriptions of these forces and entities find expression.

However, before the complete influx of these elder forces into our present space-time continuum can be facillated, the secret and primal gateways must be located, and opened, to allow access from "outside the circles of time." This gateway has been glyphed by Lovecraft as one of the Great Old Ones themselves - "the noxious Yog-Sothoth who froths as primal slime in nuclear chaos beyond the nethermost outpost of space and time." As Guardian of the Gate, he is synonymous with Choronzon. The "nethermost outpost", itself an opening or window to the dimensionality of the Great Old Ones (Universe B), is the star Sothis, or Sirius.

The knowledge and formula by which this gateway can be reopened can therefore be only apprehended through the negative vortex of Daath. In the case of Lovecraft himself, who in waking life vehemently denied the verdical nature of the material with which he was dealing, the process of appropriation was almost completely subconscious, occuring through the medium of dream-experiences. As would be expected, the visitation of such unhuman and ultracosmic revelations took the form of the most hideous nightmares.

By the same token, those initiates of the E.O.D. who are working towards the Opening of the Gate of Yog-Sothoth must be prepared to undertake this most dangerous descent into the Abyss of Daath (the so-called "false knowledge") in order to activate these formulae effectively. This process involves the projection of a part of themselves into those spaces "between", to which Lovecraft makes repeated reference, and which constitute the existentiality of the Old Ones themselves. Is is here that this "false knowlege" (glyphed as Lovecraft as the grimoire, Necronomicon) can be found and retrieved, brought back through the vortex of Daath, and finally given actual, concrete manifestation in the Outer.

CHAOS

THIS IS SOMETHING FOR THE ELITE MAGICIANS, THIS IS HARDCORE STUFF AND IS NOT FOR ANYBODY WHO IS STILL ATTACHED TO THINGS. USUALLY I DONT PUT WARNINGS TO ANYTHING BUT IF YOU DO THIS BEFORE YOU ARE READY, YOU MAY GO INSANE.
Indeed, thats why I'm leaving this up to you. Let me know when you get the portal open. lol

CHAOS

THIS IS SOMETHING FOR THE ELITE MAGICIANS, THIS IS HARDCORE STUFF AND IS NOT FOR ANYBODY WHO IS STILL ATTACHED TO THINGS. USUALLY I DONT PUT WARNINGS TO ANYTHING BUT IF YOU DO THIS BEFORE YOU ARE READY, YOU MAY GO INSANE.

Thanks for the warning and I understand, for instance look at H.P. Lovecraft. I get the point though. Can you elaborate on what you mean by still attached to things?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back