Black Spirituality Religion : The old man.

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jun 21, 2004.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    There was an old man who was studied in building robots. This community he lived in wanted to develop an area that was covered with trees. These trees were not normal trees, they were magically hard and no one in the community could cut them down. One day someone found the old man and told him about the trees. The old man put his robots on the job and they worked all night and day to cut the trees down. The job was done, the robots even hauled off the debris and the area was ready for development. The people of the community run to the robots and started trying to shake their hands and owner them. The old man stands there alone astonished.

Why do we do this with GOD?

We will all admit GOD created/built all the host of heaven and earth. But yet we run to the robots. Why is this?

2. LibertyLady

LibertyLady Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker...
    Ratings:
    +9
    yes i agree ;)

Music producer ....

i believe youre a man with deep thoughts...

and giving us wake up calls thanks ..

Youre also a revolutionary brother...!

LoveLibertylady:heart:

3. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    Hmm, I think I understand this to some degree.

The "old man" has actually been used in the Scriptures. However, it had to do with old ways of a person; one dying and lacking the liveliness of life.

Taking off the "old man" was being turned to the faithful and Holy Son, that we all could be new men and women that never age because of the promises of the Father who sent us the Son for our precious faith in He and His Way.

Again, I think I get this, but might have to think it over, lol