Black Spirituality Religion : The Occult and other things

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
Please excuse my ignorance concerning the intent of these threads regarding the so called "occult". I do think that some clarity regarding these things are in order...not only for the new people here but for the young and impressionable minds of our people on this site as well...after all, it is they who will be and are the "victims to those of us who do not have their best interest at heart", and take my word; there are people here who could personally care less about them, us or our well being. Having laid out my introduction to what I want to say, please allow me to proceed.

1. I have always had a big problem with Europeans "defining anything for us or that has to do with us." For example; I'm sure that many of you have heard of the spiritual development system of our ancestors that has been called "The Mystery System". The truth of the matter is that our ancestors never called it a "Mystery System". It was only a mystery to outsiders who did not understand it as the highest level of education that existed. Likewise, all things as it regards our people who are the originators of the very foundation that the world is built upon is "still a mystery" to white people as of today!!!

2. It is this past and present "Mystery or unknown knowledge" that has caused white people to establish and conjure up what they have defined as the "OCCULT". Why did white people come up with this so called occult nonsense in the first place? They came up with it because there was and still is much concerning our ancestors and their knowledge base that they did not and still do not understand. This simply displays the advanced wisdom of our people who obviously had millions of years to understand and study the universe and self to discover the laws that applied and in what fashion they applied. There is no great "Mystery" to this...except to those who do not know.

3.When one studies the history of our ancestors from every possible aspect, all the so called hocus pocus of the so called mystery system and what white people call the "Occult" will vanish into thin air. The issue of spells, divine numbers, incantations, good and bad forces, white and black magic and everything else is nothing more than the "science, philosophies, math systems, universal energies and knowledge of our ancestors that white people done plagiarized, tampered with and then rehashed back to us and their own people in utter ignorance.

4. The ancient word for "magic" is "science". Right now we all possess enough knowledge of medicine, herbs and chemistry that; if we could be transported back in time a few hundred years we would find ourselves being burned at the stake for being witches or warlocks according to the superstition of white people....simply because we know something that they did not.

5. The level of superstition and ignorance as it relates to white people and their interpretation of the knowledge of our ancestors has caused them to develop this incredibly stupid issue called "the occult" which can equally be classified as "hidden knowledge". As such, they have established rituals, architecture, numerical concepts, incantations and organizations based upon their own perspective that obviously has no relationship to the "Divine Intent and Knowledge base" of our ancestors.

6. The result of white peoples ignorance as it relates to the knowledge of our ancestors has caused them to take the "original masonic sciences" of our people and flip it inside out. It has caused them to establish religions based upon the knowledge of our ancestors and put their own spin on that also. It has, with the creation of the printing press, allowed white people to re-write history, create history, create religions and in essence create any darn thing that their imagination can come up with....including the occult.

7. So far, based upon the history of the white people involved in their own creation, you can probably count on one hand those that have used it for anything positive or constructive. What we do find however is more of a manifestation of who and how they really are. they pride themseves in homosexual and bisexual behavior. Their history if filled with issues of urine, blood and feces...of hair and candles and drug filled orgies. This is their issue and their issue alone.

8. How we may ask, do we fit into this scheme of things? By all accounts we shouldn't. Right now our history is pretty consistent as it regards who we are, what our battle is and who white people are. It is no coincidence that Thutmose, Anhknaton, Cleopatra the IV, (bearing in mind that here were 8 of them)...Bar Hannible and his son Hannible, Yaa Asantewa, Shaka Zulu, Noble drew Ali, Elijah Muhammad, Marcus Garvey, Malcom X and many others over 3,500 years of time and history have proven that we have our own battle to fight....and they all used what they had at the time to work with or what they knew at the time to work with. Sadly, their battle and ours is against the very people and system developed by those who also developed the so called "OCCULT"...WHITE PEOPLE!!

9.right now we still have issues from slavery to deal with. We have many of our people who are seeking to deprogram themselves and our children from the effects of white supremacy. We have many of our people seeking to deprogram themselves from the effects of religion. We have many of our people seeking to educate and re-establish our story, our history and our culture. We have many people who are out in the streets and in African based organizations seeking to elevate our young people mentally, culturally and spiritually. We have many of our people trying to establish right and correct standards of manhood and womanhood for and with our people. And with all that we are going through from a positive and constructive level, the last thing we have time for is some more European based nonsense that does not serve our purpose or direction as a people.

10. We have brothers like Bobby Hemmit and others who do study the occult, but mind you...these brothers are "black nationalist" and they simply study it as a means of seeing what white people are doing. Bobby Hemmit himself is a trip at times and I'm speaking of personal experience. All people and all so called scholars must be examined and watched as a means of understanding if they are working in the best interest of our people instead of working for others or if they are bringing us puppet philosophies and concepts that do not best serve us and our plight. The weak among us and those that do not know have always been in need of a shepard to guide and protect our people from those who would take their lack of knowledge as a sign of weakness to be used and manipulated for other means. White people and Black people are guilty of this. We have them in our society and we have them on this forum as well.

11. I could point out the people and the threads that demonstrate what I have just said...but for the sake of peace and for the sake of the fact that we are all human and can and do at times find ourselves misdirected, I will leave it as it is. I simply wanted to lay out this post in a fashion so that the young of mind and those who do not know do not find themselves being sucked into nonsense that has no reality as structured by our ancestors that we can be misled into seeing otherwise.

hmmmm.....interesting.....you make some valid points sir.....the point that stuck out to me was the very last one....I understand that you dont want to "call" anybody out....and I do understand its for the sake of peace...what I want to know is what threads have bothered you so much that you felt the need to post all of this in the first place and I say so with all due respect.....I am just curious because it seems as if some of these threads have bothered you....now I know you are a grown man and dont have to answer this or completely ignore it if you so choose....your post just seems a bit animate about what you say is "misdirection".....did I read that wrong?

How do you suppose that we regain the "original Masonic sciences" of our ancestors?

Peace Peace G.

Your question was very good and this is where we must find ourselves in intense historical study. We know that much has been destroyed and flung to the far parts of the earth....and just like the story of Auset who went in search for all the parts of Ausar so that she could re-construct him, we too are must do the same with what is ours. This is why Malcom said; "history is best rewarded by all research". We do not have an obligation to do anything but if our heart and intent is correct we will by our very nature seek to re-establish what we know to be ours. My intentions are selfish. I want it for myself and for our people. The others in the world can wait because it is we who are at the bottom from a world perspective and reality. So I think i'm very clear concerning the direction we have no choice but to move in if we are to survive, to grow and to re-awaken as the mothers and fathers of this planet we now find ourselves on. More on this later. Hetepu

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Please excuse my ignorance concerning the intent of these threads regarding the so called "occult". I do think that some clarity regarding these things are in order...not only for the new people here but for the young and impressionable minds of our people on this site as well...after all, it is they who will be and are the "victims to those of us who do not have their best interest at heart", and take my word; there are people here who could personally care less about them, us or our well being. Having laid out my introduction to what I want to say, please allow me to proceed.

1. I have always had a big problem with Europeans "defining anything for us or that has to do with us." For example; I'm sure that many of you have heard of the spiritual development system of our ancestors that has been called "The Mystery System". The truth of the matter is that our ancestors never called it a "Mystery System". It was only a mystery to outsiders who did not understand it as the highest level of education that existed. Likewise, all things as it regards our people who are the originators of the very foundation that the world is built upon is "still a mystery" to white people as of today!!!

2. It is this past and present "Mystery or unknown knowledge" that has caused white people to establish and conjure up what they have defined as the "OCCULT". Why did white people come up with this so called occult nonsense in the first place? They came up with it because there was and still is much concerning our ancestors and their knowledge base that they did not and still do not understand. This simply displays the advanced wisdom of our people who obviously had millions of years to understand and study the universe and self to discover the laws that applied and in what fashion they applied. There is no great "Mystery" to this...except to those who do not know.

3.When one studies the history of our ancestors from every possible aspect, all the so called hocus pocus of the so called mystery system and what white people call the "Occult" will vanish into thin air. The issue of spells, divine numbers, incantations, good and bad forces, white and black magic and everything else is nothing more than the "science, philosophies, math systems, universal energies and knowledge of our ancestors that white people done plagiarized, tampered with and then rehashed back to us and their own people in utter ignorance.

4. The ancient word for "magic" is "science". Right now we all possess enough knowledge of medicine, herbs and chemistry that; if we could be transported back in time a few hundred years we would find ourselves being burned at the stake for being witches or warlocks according to the superstition of white people....simply because we know something that they did not.

5. The level of superstition and ignorance as it relates to white people and their interpretation of the knowledge of our ancestors has caused them to develop this incredibly stupid issue called "the occult" which can equally be classified as "hidden knowledge". As such, they have established rituals, architecture, numerical concepts, incantations and organizations based upon their own perspective that obviously has no relationship to the "Divine Intent and Knowledge base" of our ancestors.

6. The result of white peoples ignorance as it relates to the knowledge of our ancestors has caused them to take the "original masonic sciences" of our people and flip it inside out. It has caused them to establish religions based upon the knowledge of our ancestors and put their own spin on that also. It has, with the creation of the printing press, allowed white people to re-write history, create history, create religions and in essence create any darn thing that their imagination can come up with....including the occult.

7. So far, based upon the history of the white people involved in their own creation, you can probably count on one hand those that have used it for anything positive or constructive. What we do find however is more of a manifestation of who and how they really are. they pride themseves in homosexual and bisexual behavior. Their history if filled with issues of urine, blood and feces...of hair and candles and drug filled orgies. This is their issue and their issue alone.

8. How we may ask, do we fit into this scheme of things? By all accounts we shouldn't. Right now our history is pretty consistent as it regards who we are, what our battle is and who white people are. It is no coincidence that Thutmose, Anhknaton, Cleopatra the IV, (bearing in mind that here were 8 of them)...Bar Hannible and his son Hannible, Yaa Asantewa, Shaka Zulu, Noble drew Ali, Elijah Muhammad, Marcus Garvey, Malcom X and many others over 3,500 years of time and history have proven that we have our own battle to fight....and they all used what they had at the time to work with or what they knew at the time to work with. Sadly, their battle and ours is against the very people and system developed by those who also developed the so called "OCCULT"...WHITE PEOPLE!!

9.right now we still have issues from slavery to deal with. We have many of our people who are seeking to deprogram themselves and our children from the effects of white supremacy. We have many of our people seeking to deprogram themselves from the effects of religion. We have many of our people seeking to educate and re-establish our story, our history and our culture. We have many people who are out in the streets and in African based organizations seeking to elevate our young people mentally, culturally and spiritually. We have many of our people trying to establish right and correct standards of manhood and womanhood for and with our people. And with all that we are going through from a positive and constructive level, the last thing we have time for is some more European based nonsense that does not serve our purpose or direction as a people.

10. We have brothers like Bobby Hemmit and others who do study the occult, but mind you...these brothers are "black nationalist" and they simply study it as a means of seeing what white people are doing. Bobby Hemmit himself is a trip at times and I'm speaking of personal experience. All people and all so called scholars must be examined and watched as a means of understanding if they are working in the best interest of our people instead of working for others or if they are bringing us puppet philosophies and concepts that do not best serve us and our plight. The weak among us and those that do not know have always been in need of a shepard to guide and protect our people from those who would take their lack of knowledge as a sign of weakness to be used and manipulated for other means. White people and Black people are guilty of this. We have them in our society and we have them on this forum as well.

11. I could point out the people and the threads that demonstrate what I have just said...but for the sake of peace and for the sake of the fact that we are all human and can and do at times find ourselves misdirected, I will leave it as it is. I simply wanted to lay out this post in a fashion so that the young of mind and those who do not know do not find themselves being sucked into nonsense that has no reality as structured by our ancestors that we can be misled into seeing otherwise.

Keita,
:bowdown: :teach: :bowdown:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back