Black People : THE OBJECT IS TO LIVE FOR THE CONCEPTUAL MIND

Throughout his-story we see record of violent death after violent death of our loved ones, our spiritual families, our immediate biological families, and those that we do not know, up to and including those who we think we know and really do not.

Over the course of history we have had many that have diligently, and quite clearly outlined the problems in society.

My first question is why are we still outlining problems?

Really the object of life is to live.

As they say if you live by the gun you die by the gun. If you live by the sword you die by the sword. What goes around comes around. As a man/woman thinketh so is he/she.

I love to reflect on MY ancestors, and I love their lives. On another note I am not impressed with their deaths.

If we reflect on death, and are totally aware that death is an illusion, then why do we not reflect on what brought our beloved ancestors to untimly, shortened lives.

Death respects purpose, so where did they go wrong? Without pointing fingers at the next. What was it in their spirit that made them fall victim to death?

Was it a choice? Was it a lack of spiritual balance? Was there something within them in the chaos that they couldn't come to terms with? Was it part of the plan?

Why do the "powers that be" (and I use that very lightly), make record of my ancestors like they even care about them?

And most of all, why can't we see that GOD doesn't want us to die?

Is there really anything of this world that is worth breaking the contract of life?

RIP

SCOTT LA ROCK
TUPAC
JAM MASTER J
BIGGIE
MALCOLM X
MARTIN LUTHER KING
KWAME TURE

I'LL LIVE FOR MINE
BECAUSE I LOVE THEM (AND ME) THAT MUCH

Excelent post !!!

The things we will say in the name of our own agenda...

Death respects purpose, so where did they go wrong? Without pointing fingers at the next. What was it in their spirit that made them fall victim to death?

What was in the childs spirit that caused the child to get kidnapped, raped and then killed?

It's not a good idea to disquise ways in placing the blame on victims.

And, everyone that has been killed, did not live by what they were killed by. Africans were killed by guns but they didn't invent guns. Some Japanese were killed by an atomic bomb for which they had never knew of until that day. Children are killed everyday by strangulation, the shaking syndrome etcetera but they were not strangling anyone or shaking anyone.

Today, right now is a time for people to stop going by old stuffs and start peeping through the muddy waters. I can see right through the obvious attempt to blame the victim but when one is half white and half black, I can imagine why one would be torn between the two.

Astrologer4U

What was in the childs spirit that caused the child to get kidnapped, raped and then killed?

It's not a good idea to disquise ways in placing the blame on victims.

And, everyone that has been killed, did not live by what they were killed by. Africans were killed by guns but they didn't invent guns. Some Japanese were killed by an atomic bomb for which they had never knew of until that day. Children are killed everyday by strangulation, the shaking syndrome etcetera but they were not strangling anyone or shaking anyone.

Today, right now is a time for people to stop going by old stuffs and start peeping through the muddy waters. I can see right through the obvious attempt to blame the victim but when one is half white and half black, I can imagine why one would be torn between the two.

Astrologer4U

wow

I didn't respond to this because this is the first time i read it, however,

first,

I forgive this

second,

The idea is to place perspective, not blame.

Idle threats like it's not a good idea to place blame on victims... is beyond the scope of position

death no matter how real the effects is an illusion

race no matter how real the effects is an illusion

time no matter how real the effects is an illusion

I am my intent because the soul is no illusion

peace
peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back