Black Positive People : The Obamas Celebrate Thanksgiving With Rare Family Photo

Chyko

Oct 10, 2019
The Obamas are have joined so many in celebrating Thanksgiving with a rare family photo. Michelle shared the sweet snap on her Instagram page which also featured her husband, Barack Obamaand their now grown up daughters Malia and Sasha.

"From our family to yours, #HappyThanksgiving!" Mrs. Obama wrote on Instagram.

The picture was taken sometime in May when Sasha was a high school senior and weeks away from turning 18, left for her prom.

Peep the photo...

https://www.amebobook.com/the-obamas-celebrate-thanksgiving-with-rare-familt-photo-of-michelle-barack-malia-and-sasha-60126.html

Source: Amebo Book

nilevalley

Dec 18, 2014
The Obamas are have joined so many in celebrating Thanksgiving with a rare family photo. Michelle shared the sweet snap on her Instagram page which also featured her husband, Barack Obamaand their now grown up daughters Malia and Sasha.

"From our family to yours, #HappyThanksgiving!" Mrs. Obama wrote on Instagram.

The picture was taken sometime in May when Sasha was a high school senior and weeks away from turning 18, left for her prom.

Peep the photo...

https://www.amebobook.com/the-obamas-celebrate-thanksgiving-with-rare-familt-photo-of-michelle-barack-malia-and-sasha-60126.html

Source: Amebo Book
[/QUOTE ] Beautiful photo. Seeing this portrait makes me miss the Obama's no longer being in the White House even more
I really miss them.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz