Chief Elder Osiris : The Obama Religion A Creation By Black People

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
The Obama Religion A Creation By Black People

By Chief Elder Osiris

Beloved, have you noticed how Black people take all Black people for granted as if it should be automatic for all Black people to worship Obama and believe in him, even when Obama has told you that Race does not matter and that he is the president of America and not of Black people.

Here you are, Black people in America, which was not of your Ancestors Freedom of choice, you being a people in America who have never had a president to call your own, but is a people in America that most certainly need their own exclusive president, a president that will acknowledge that America has an addiction toward Black people and that addiction has America issuing out oppression, disrespect, lies, deception, and injustice against Black people in America, in a very special way and for the purpose of keeping Black people mentally ill and is in need to be free from America.

Any Black Afrikan who can not see that religion is an enemy to Black people, and I include all religion, no matter what color it happen to be, then you have a Black Afrikan with such a religious belief that know nothing about what caused the Mind of Black people to be so religiously addicted and faithful to a religion with a history of lying and deceiving you about God and your Black Afrikan self.

There are some Black people who just automatically has assigned Obama to be the God of Black people and just assume that all Black people have an obligation to worship Obama, since some Black People have taken it upon themselves to create an Obama Religion, a religion that require for Black people to have blind belief incorporated with Faith, Hope, Black People looking for charity to come from Obama to Black People, as Obama send out his commands to Black people to forget the Past happening of your lives and look toward the future to believe in, whatever Future mean, and it been made to seem to automatically hold great gifts for Black People, if only you believe in the Religion of Obama.

You have some Black people running around comparing Obama to being the second coming of Abraham Lincoln, and they are right, there has not been such a Greater con man of Black People than Abraham Lincoln, the man that clearly stated that there was nothing that took precedent over the Union of the Nation and if it take using to pretend freeing the slaves to do so then that is what he would do and he did, because he **** show did not free Black people, we who are in America against the will of our Enslaved Ancestors and there has not ever been a plan respectfully constructed and implemented to Free Black people in America with Respect, and that respect can be only verified with the paying of our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation and the establishment of a Sovereign State in Afrika for the Afrodescentants, the Children Of The Middle Passage.

Yes, Obama is Lincoln all right, he is America and Not Black People in America president and up to this day, Obama has not promised anything exclusively to Black People, the primary people of need in America and have been placed in such a needing position by America, yet Obama tell you that you do not need any special attention in America and you Black people lie when you make claim that you do not expect any special attention from Obama when every White President to take the seat in those White Folks House, you Black People always stood at the White House Gate with your Hand out demanding special attention and justly so, because of the injustice been continuously measured out against Black people and still is, up to this day of Obama Presidency, so Black people have a right to expect special attention from Obama, America President, such is in keeping with old habits of Black people in America.

Hell yes, all Black people are deserving of special attention and action to come from Obama, that is the habit of Black people Spirit toward America Presidents, and now you suppose to have a president that look half way like you Black people and all you get from that confused Mulatto is him telling you that America is the greatest country in the world, in view of America History concerning the Natives of this Land name America, and of its spirit toward the Black Afrikans in America, against their will?

To generate a Raceless ignorance toward your Black Afrikan self, serve as evidence that a New Religion is on the rise among Black people in America and that Religion Messiah is Barack H. Obama, the Negro Abraham Lincoln that the ignorant intelligent Black so call Afrikan is comparing Obama to, as if it is a compliment to be worship as being of high Black American standard.

Beloved, of all the people gone by from this world, Black people choose a white conning bearded Man for Obama to remind us of, as you demonstrate your ignorance of the Divine True story of Abraham Lincoln and America, and his Black Americans pawns, because that is what Lincoln considered our Enslaved Ancestors to be, and to be used to maintain and to preserve the America Union.

Tell me, is Black people free in America today, if you answer correctly, which is No, then how in Hell you can sit or stand with your artificial Mind declaring that Lincoln Freed our Ancestors, are we still now bonded to America, has America paid to our Enslaved Ancestors their Reparation, the Ark Of Our Salvation it represent?

With the Mind of our oppressors, we walk around in America trying to create an Obama Religion for Black people in America and I am one that eschew all Religions for what religion has done and still is doing to the Mind of Black so call Afrikans, a people been religiously made to become ignorant of who we Black people are, as we hail Obama to be our present day slave master in the personage of that Racist Abraham Lincoln.

You Can Take This Divine Truth Or you May Reject This Divine Truth, Either Way you Choose, The Divine Truth Will Remain As Is, Never To Be destroyed By The Lies And Action Of Deception So Planted By Religion In The Mind Of Black So Call Afrikans.

Here We Are Attempting To Categorize, Quantify, And Qualify Religion, A Belief System Used To Bring About The Fall Of The Black Nation Divine Mind Quality Of Thinking, As We Are A Witness Today Of The Continuous Mental Destruction Religion is continuing to do to the Mind of Black so call Afrikans while we Black people been made to religiously justify such a Mental Crucifixion of the Mind of the so call Black Afrikan Today, As We Worship The Obama Religion, Which Is To Black People, "Race Does Not Matter", Only A Fool Of Black Afrikan Descent Will Honor Such A Doctrine Coming From Obama Religion.

A Wise Man Choose What He Think To Say, But A Fool, He Is Influenced Say to Anything without Thinking

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
Copyright@2009

I respectfully

disagree. Pres Obama has NEVER said he was not the president of black people and folks who lay this on him KNOWNING he would not be elected had he taken that postion are frankly silly. I have the most respect for you and your writings but to suggest he doesnt have black folks welfare in mind is simply just not true or fair. I dont care whether you like Pres Obama or not but you cant say things about the man that are not true. Well you can but thats what "the MAN" does.

Beloved Chief Elder Osiris ... thank you for sharing with us.

It seems that some put President Obama in a different category than all other Black Men and Women working in / on / for this great plantation.

You say above, now that Obama is in office, Black People should be standing outside the white house begging for a handout, expecting some support, just like they did with previous administrations. I don't have a problem with them doing that, but i don't see why they should expect any more from the Black Person on the job, than they received from the white people who held the job previously.

While the office holder has changed, the same checks, balances, rules, (racism / white supremacy), etc., are in full effect.

For example, let's say they give a Black Man a job at the local grocery store, that was previously held by all / only whites.

We can't expect to go in that store, and get our groceries for free or at a reduced rate, just because a Black Man now works there.

The owners of the store are watching that Black Man like a hawk, waiting for him to even look like he's giving away their goods ... so he can be fired.

My point is, no matter the job one holds in this country built on racism, they are subject to the rules, protocols, policies, etc., of it.

Obama is no exception.

Each and every one of us are bound, to some extent or another, by what white folk allow us to do.

We are bound by it, or we will be locked up for trying to resist, or killed. Those are the options.

Obama can no more give away the white man's stuff he has responsibility over, than you, i, or anyone else on their jobs.

It seems we think Obama has power, above and beyond, that which our oppressors have given him.

Yes, some want to lay great blame and fault at his feet, as if he is more than a man, different from all other men.

Some of us talk as if we do what we want on these white folk's jobs, and are angry that Obama isn't doing the same, when we know we do only what they allow.

Show me the Black Man that goes against his white employer in this country, and i'll show you an unemployed, incarcerated, or dead man.

Black Men aren't doing this, because they are between a rock and a hard place, wanting to feed their Family and rebel ... but can't do both.

Few are going against their employers, yet many are screaming for Obama to do the very thing, that they don't have the courage to do.

That doesn't seem right, for anyone can do it, anyone can rebel ... but all we see is folk telling this Brother to do that, as they obediently get to work on time.

I don't think our help is going to come from the white house, or any political office, for they have given us nothing remotely resembling that.

If it comes, it will be by the hands of Sisters and Brothers just like you and me, every day folk, willing to make a difference.

But far too many of us have our eyes on what another is not doing, Obama in this case, which hinders our ability to even think about what we can do.

We're in such a mess.

Love You and Thank You Beloved! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

Beloved you have just verified my case regarding President Obama.

Now, the point I am making about the White House gate is that just as we have had expectation from white presidents we should have expectation from Obama, but will get the same results as before, yet we expect more now that a "Black" president is in the white House, because if not, then why all of the elation by Black people for having a "Black" President.

Tell me is it all that Black people should expect from having a "Black" president, is for the reason of pride and conspicous appearence?

Why shouldn't Black people expect more from a "Black President with the expectation of result more than before?

Now, you know that I do know that the buck does not stop at the president desk, but many Black people do not and they do expect more of a change in condition to come from having a "Black Man in the White House, that is the fallacy of our reality in America.

The point I have made from day one, is that Obama has not promise anything specifically to Black people, even though Black people are deserving of a promise to us specifically, given that our Life has been catching hell every since we have been here, of no choice of our own.

Tell me, has not the position of president of America has been given for all in America to believe that the position of president of the United States is the most powerful position to be held in the world, then why Black People with a "Black" President, expect special consideration and action that will make our lives to be in the company of Justice and a living change than when under the leadership of the past presidents of America?

If Black People are not justified in expecting more to come to their lives now in America than before, then why all of the worship of an Obama Presidency?

Let us be Truthful here, the president does carry power, even as some of us Black people know that the Real Power reside behind the Door of the President.

You see, the preside can in fact resolve the Debt owed to our Enslaved Ancestors, which is Reparation, why won't he, because if he would just raise the issue of Reparation in a positive way, it will raise the cover of hypocrisy fully from America and the world about how the world view Black People in the world without pretense.

You see, we have been made to view the office of the president as an office that can get that which has not been done before by past presidents to be done now that Obama is president, if he so want to get things done that will cause a difference than before for Black and poor people lives, with a special attention to the lives of Black people.

You see, when you know the power of the president and the unjustified prejudice that reside in America against Black people, it would be political suicide for Obama to specify exclusively Black people to be given special exclusive attention to, so he has to make plain that he is president of America and not of Black people exclusively, in general yes, but specifically, No!

Even the power behind the throne has to take in consideration the spirit of the world about certain issues that come before the world societies.

Yes, Black people have every right to expect something special for them to come from a so call "Black" president, based on how we have been conditioned to react and to believe about the office of the President of America, will it happen, No.

So why all of the fuss over Obama being president, if you do not expect more from him to come to your lives than from presidents before him?

So in America, Black people are doomed to believe in an artificial freedom.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back