Brother AACOOLDRE : THE NOSE OF MJ

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Sep 10, 2009.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE NOSE OF MJ
    By Andre Austin

Michael Jackson’s video Black or White received rave reviews primarily because of its high tech special effects, but many criticized it because of its excessive violence and scenes of simulated masturbation. Jermaine Jackson was also highly critical of his brothers ever-changing skin color and addressed this issue in a song entitled Word to the Badd. The lyrics stated:

“Once you were made
    You changed your shade
    Was your color wrong?
    Could not turn back
    It’s a known fact.
    You were too far gone”

-Jermaine Jackson

MJ said in music that it didn’t matter if you were black or white but his nose surgery questioned the truthfulness of the song.

There’s nothing wrong showing the universal nature of the human race being interchangeable. We have known about Black and brown animals producing albino offspring (faded, bleached) and this is what happened to the white race long ago in Africa. However, to alter your nose to make it more European is clearly self-hate. When Michael Jackson had his original nose on his Off the Wall album cover I was a big fan and I primarily listen to his hits in the 70’s. But I’m not mad at him. History teaches me to appreciate my African and native American features. White racism was the symptom that cause vandalism of the nose of statutes in Egypt in the same way lynchers in America attacked the genitals of Blacks. When I was 8 years old, (predating MJ’s nose surgery), I was told I looked like MJ and I was proud of it.

Whites do not have clean hands from this madness due to long period of preferential treatment was given to light skinned blacks over the darker. The point is just because someone else dirty up their hands we don’t have to join hands, nose and hair with them.

2. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    He also made "they don't really care about us" which he criticized jews. Honestly, I could care less about celebs because they are tools used to distract us while the United Corporation of America screws us and takes away our liberties. But fact is fact. It has been recently proven that he did have vitiligo after all, causing his skin to lighten in spots eventually his skin became white almost covering his whole body. I've seen it in other black people, It's a real condition. He had problems with his nose because of medication he was taking to try to control his skin condition. The medication was breaking down the cartilage in his nose, so he needed multiple surgeries to make it look somewhat acceptable if you will. The bottom line is he was a mentally tormented man who is finally resting. god bless him, and shame on the vultures now picking away at his carcass.

That's my "BIG" opinion.