Black People : The Nobel Peace prize is a Joke

what in the world are you talking about?

you are for the war?
you are for AIPAC?
you are for AFRICOM?
and bailing out HMOs?
and financial criminals?

the man is the president, not your significant other!

i have to agree.....threads like this is why I wish that obama never won the presidency, because it makes black folks turn their eyes on issues they would seek to address if a white person were in office........I'm going to write a blog about this, because it troubles me.................

Query:

Is it possible to be critical of obama the president and not obama the man?

I would also add that the nobel peace prize has lost its luster a long time ago.

How prestigeous can the award be when kissinger won it, given his back-
ground?

Earlier then that, there was vacillation between hitler and gandi as to who would receive the nobel peace prize.
...Hitler?!?!?!?

obama is apart of the global white power structure that seeks to exploit....if you still support and defend him, when you know that this is the case, then you are supporting white hegemony..........

Brother Jahari Kavi ... we are all a part of, support and defend, the global white power structure ...

If you work, pay taxes, eat, use lights ... we all perpetuate the conditioning ... they just want some of us to believe, that it's not us, but it's him or her ... the other Black Sister or Brother ... fight her, fight him ... so long as you never realize the reality of the situation ... everything and everybody contributes to the perpetuation of racism white supremacy ... it is how it works.

Until you understand it, everything else will confuse you ... so says Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr.

To see and point to it in your Brother or Sister, and not yourself, is full support of the plan.

:heart:

Destee

Brother Jahari Kavi ... we are all a part of, support and defend, the global white power structure ...

If you work, pay taxes, eat, use lights ... we all perpetuate the conditioning ... they just want some of us to believe, that it's not us, but it's him or her ... the other Black Sister or Brother ... fight her, fight him ... so long as you never realize the reality of the situation ... everything and everybody contributes to the perpetuation of racism white supremacy ... it is how it works.

Until you understand it, everything else will confuse you ... so says Mr. Neely Fuller, Jr.

To see and point to it in your Brother or Sister, and not yourself, is full support of the plan.

:heart:

Destee

this is a perfect example of thinking outside of the box and seeing the whole for what it is....

do we really want that red pill?
or just satisfied with the blue?

one love
khasm

u can play the political game brother...
me personally, it's a game designed for whitey and i refuse to stick my feet in the poisonous muck in which they lurk....u can swim in it all u want too....

what i am going to do is give praise to a man that has made it to the mountain top...as dr. king once stated...regardless if he truly earned it or not...because he is a black man in an angry land....

thas what im talkin about....either u get it or u don't...makes me no never mind either way brother...progress moves forward!

one love
khasm

Were you praising colin powell, clarence thomas and condoleeza rice as well? Since when did our focus shift from giving props to people who had a great impact on our community in their "actions", to praising people based on positions? As a black person in one of the countries that is being torn apart, because of establishments like AFRICOM, do you think they really care that a black man is president of the united states? How exactly is this progressive to him or her? Please explain. Peace.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back