Brother AACOOLDRE : The Nile

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Mar 19, 2008.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE NILE

The ancient Egyptians came up with several accounts of how the world and mankind were created by their gods. By observing the acute behavior of their Nile river they concocted a novel idea of world creation which was adopted later by Hebrew priests, who did some reverse engineering and tinkering.

When Herodotus went to Egypt he learned that “The Nile behaved in the opposite way to other rivers”. This is good because we can exclude other cultures except primarily for Egypt having an influence and inspiration on the Genesis creation story. The Nile flooded and spread its thick black soil over the land every year causing them to believe that man was fashioned from this thick black mud (clay) from a God on a potter’s wheel. Based on this process the Egyptians named themselves Kemet (Ham) meaning “The county of the Blacks” not “The black soil”. Herodotus also reports that a good flood was considered 15 cubits high (Book 2:13), a numbered that affected the Noah’s flood story also (Genesis 7:20). The Egyptians believed that a flood came about producing 8 gods who then populated the world. The Hebrews took this story from the Egyptians and turned it into a flood and giving Noah’s family a total of eight humans and not Gods. If we follow the mythology of man being created from the black mud of the Nile then quite naturally the Garden of Eden was from the Nile too. The Garden of Eden had four branches, two splitting off in the north of the Egyptian delta, the other two split off in the south by Ethiopia.

“The earth was formed out of water and by water” 2Peter 3:18 And when this water dried up it was thick black mud or clay then “Yet, O Lord, you are our Father, we are the Clay (dried up dust), you are the potter” Isaiah 64:8. We know that Adam (Atum) was formed from the dust of the black mud then God (Amen) breathed air into his nose and lungs. Moses was trained under Egyptians priests and passed this vital information down to his followers. Long before Moses was born Egyptian creation stories flooded their papyrus paper and Pyramid coffin texts and graffiti. For example:

At Queen Hatshepsut’s temple at Deir el-Bahari in Thebes contains a wall-relief which depicts the God Khnum fashioning her and her ka out of clay on his potter’s turntable. If Hatshepsut adopted Moses as her son, he would have known about the cult of Khnum since his stepmother’s right to rule depended upon Khnum’s creation of her. Moses’ familiarity with Khnum and other Gods may explain the Egyptian imagery found in the second Genesis creation account (Genesis 2:4-25) Here, Yahweh-Elohim forms man out of the ground and breathes the breath of life into his nostrils causing the man to become a living being.

The Egyptians envisioned an initial world flood that gave rise to life. As the Nile floodwaters retreated back to the Nile basin it left large mounds of fertile black soil in its departure giving substance to fashion man/adam from.

2. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    I also like the way in which...

Dr. Ben lays out the definition of the origin of the Nile Valley

When we speak of the Nile Valley, of course we are talking about 4,100 miles of civilization, or the beginning of the birth of what is today called civilization. I can go to one case of literature in particular which will identify the Africans as the beginners of the civilization to which I refer. And since I am not foreign to the works of Africans in Egypt, otherwise called Egyptians, I think that should be satisfactory proof. This proof is housed in the London Museum that is holding artifacts of Egypt. In that museum you will find a document called the Papyrus of Hunifer. At least you should find it there. It was there when Sir E. A. Wallace Budge used it in his translation as part of the Egyptian Book of the Dead and the Papyrus of Hunifer.:thinking:

Thanks 4 sharing your version.

THE GODDESS LIVES AND RULES...

3. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    cool.

I recall reading about the papayrus in "The Nile valley contributions to Civilization" By Anthony Browder

4. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,782
    Dr. Browder is tops~

I have known of him for quite a while.

His knowledge base is a well put together:qqb014: