Black Short Stories : The nightmare happened again

Froggy1

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 22, 2005
Our hero is having nightmares again but he doesnt know it. lets watch.
Starman: uhhh where am i? seems like im back in LA during my fight with Royal X. all the rubble and....ANDREW *our hero runs over to his brother* ANDREW GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING
Andrew: im being a hero aaron dont you see? im gonna get Royal X! AAAAAAAAA*a blast goes straight through andrew*
Starman: NOOO ANDREW NOOOOOOOOOO
Royal X; even in your dreams he dies. **** you earthlings are more pathetic than i thought. you let him die.
Andrew: you let him kill me brother why brother why??? *andrews body melts* why????
Starman: NO NO NOOOOOOOO I DIDNT LET HIM KILL YOU NO I DIDNT! ILL KILL YOU ROYAL X!
ROyal X: see its already happening!
Starman: what?
Royal X: your just as bad as me my boy
Starman: IM NOT A MASS MURDERER LIKE YOU!
Royal X: but nonetheless a murderer. cause what are you gonna do now murder me? I mean i killed your mother father and now this pathetic excuse of flesh and bones*picks up andrews body* ill have a little more fun with this later *throws andrews pile of flesh in a pothole* now to finish you in your dreams
Starman: thats it! MY dreams *blasts Royal X*
Royal X: NOOOOOOOOOOOO *evaporates*
Starman: YES! ive avenged you again andrew!
Royal X: but your still a murderer. your no hero.
Starman: but i am a hero
Royal X: keep thinking that keep thinking that
HOtshot: wake up man wake UP!
Starman; huh uh no no ill get you im notlikeyouyouevilbastard
Hotshot: it was just a dream man
starman: it was but it was still horrible

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back