Quiet Poetry Lounge : The night she cried out.....

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by MzBlkAngel, Jul 27, 2004.

1. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    She sat on the edge of the window ledge…crying and thinking…hoping someone anyone would hear....as the tears ran she spoken from the bottom of her empty soul........

Dear Lord….
    I cant lose my soul...tears of pain tears of sorrows…hold on to me tight...lead so I may follow…I pray to you trying to make it to the light…Lord lift me out this dark

I got this war going on inside me…all around me is going crazy…negativity flowing through the air…I am in so much pain… confused…See I been abused, used, destroyed pass recognition…Momma use to tell me it will be ok…just do you but being me just aint working…I guess I am going crazy…stumbling around…blind to the wind…struggling with demons…..

Going backwards cause I can’t move forward…two steps up…four back…Twisted and turning…losing my mind…for the storm I can’t seem to pass
    Realizing where I am is not where I want to be…Help me Lord…Please
    I have done all I can…Hurt all I can…as the pain moves to a new level...I am begging you to lift this curse…Swimming in thoughts…I don’t know how to pull up and stay up…

Blackness covers the skies as the heaven turns gray…and the sun takes a vacation…darkness of the path where I see a light at the end of the tunnel…Been fighting this road to long…Amazing grace…save me Lord take my hand…For I need you to take this battle and show me the way...Just show me the way....

As she went down to her knees...the skies open up...and he laid his hand on her.....and spoke...Your not alone my child

a insert from my book untitled life....
    (C) 2002...revised 2004

2. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    MzBlkAngel...

:kiss: :crying: :grouphug:

3. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    WoW

Dear sister, I was in the bed and I felt you calling...when I read this my heart felt so many things...sadness, pain, joy, sorrow and happiness...I have always seen the gift you have with words in your pieces, You have a gift my sister, a gift no one can ever mimic because your style is your own unique and greatness. Thank you for blessing me.

Nita
    :heart:

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    deep scribe here feeling dis

5. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    When we are at our lowest, the One is there, ready to comfort. This was deeply felt.

6. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +162
    (this is the second time I'm answering this poem I had a long write up and for some reason...I lost the whole thing)

Everything that happens in life...happens for a reason. And always remember that :nono: "Nothing" in life is free...nothing.
    And I'll give you one example: "like the junk you got in your attic" (mental). Is there a price you're paying for junk? ...indeed you are, and quite a large sum such as (slowly dying from stress) what a price to pay. Why not pay for something you want? Go shopping dear, you can't afford..not to.

7. jazzymoonchild

jazzymoonchild Well-Known Member MEMBER

administrative
    Ratings:
    +9
    First, Queen, I love what you just wrote. I never heard it put that way before.

Second, to Angel, dear Angel. You have a way with writing pain, that not only touches, but forces the reader to relate. You stir up many emotions. After reading your work, I am affected. Thank you for sharing. :grouphug:

8. MzBlkAngel

MzBlkAngel Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +219
    thank you all for the love on dis...

Money..:grouphug: back at ya.... :wink:

$$RICH$$..thanks for taken time to read and let me know ya feel my scribe...:kiss:

watzinaname..true we are never alone when we think we are...

queentswana..you are so on point thanks for taken time to share your words with me....

jazzymoonchild..i try to do my best..if i dont feel it i work until i do...so i am glad you felt and enjoyed the read

Peace
    Angel

9. gempis

gempis Well-Known Member MEMBER

strength coach
    Ratings:
    +32
    I been there too, sis. This is so very very inspirational. Peace and blessings to you.

10. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,471
    this was deeply felt mba...wow
    one love
    khasm