Black People Politics : The next US civil war is already here – we just refuse to see it

Is this it? ...

The Unspoken Civil War​

Maybe not ...

Oh My Gosh, thank you Brother @Clyde C Coger Jr

That was not the post I was thinking of, and please don't bother looking more for it. It's no big deal and I'll probably stumble on it myself moving around our home.

The Oh My Gosh is for that post you shared ... tears came to my eyes reading it ... :cry:

Our Dear Darling Brother @Keita Kenyatta ... :bowdown:

I miss him, fussing and arguing with him, imagine that ... me missing that ... but I do miss him.

God Bless our Beloved Ancestor Brother @Keita Kenyatta ... :bowdown:

I was fussing at him, as per usual ... :love: ... and the words have circled back as a reminder to me ... :cry:

Such beautiful people, memories, experiences, lessons I've learned here at destee.com.

I'm so honored and I will never quit. We might die, but I won't quit.

Thank you Brother @Clyde C Coger Jr ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

Oh My Gosh, thank you Brother @Clyde C Coger Jr

That was not the post I was thinking of, and please don't bother looking more for it. It's no big deal and I'll probably stumble on it myself moving around our home.

The Oh My Gosh is for that post you shared ... tears came to my eyes reading it ... :cry:

Our Dear Darling Brother @Keita Kenyatta ... :bowdown:

I miss him, fussing and arguing with him, imagine that ... me missing that ... but I do miss him.

God Bless our Beloved Ancestor Brother @Keita Kenyatta ... :bowdown:

I was fussing at him, as per usual ... :love: ... and the words have circled back as a reminder to me ... :cry:

Such beautiful people, memories, experiences, lessons I've learned here at destee.com.

I'm so honored and I will never quit. We might die, but I won't quit.

Thank you Brother @Clyde C Coger Jr ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

yvw ... @Destee

What you say, say that cause quitting ain't in our vocabulary :rofl:

Peace In,

Just in time :great:

Justice Dept. creating unit focused on domestic terrorism

ERIC TUCKER

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back