Black Christians : The News Today Foretold By Endtime Prophecy!

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Aluku, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Aluku

Aluku Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +135
    The stunning accuracy of the revelation of the Word Of God is scary if we consider the times we live in today! Note the dates on the videos. They are before current events

Part 1. Babylon revealed

Part 2. Get your Bibles - open your ears - your eyes - cross check it.

Part 3. The Mark Of The Beast Revealed!

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

3. Aluku

United States
    Ratings:
    +135
    Here are two more videos that go more in depth into endtime studies:

A Biblical account of what is happening today:

A secular account of world events that also line up with endtime scriptures:

I do want to caution you that although I believe these studies to be correct, this does not mean that one should follow the teachers of these studies. What I mean is that God has given us pastors after his own heart. I believe that you are to bloom where you are planted. If you are looking for another congregation to worship in, always do so prayerfully.

These studies are to me just more confirmation and guidance about the time we are living in. As Jesus said in the very prophetic chapter, Matthew 24: 32 “Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it(the end) is near even at the doors!

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  4. Aluku

United States
    Ratings:
    +135
    Sodom & Gomorrah - Biblical Prophecy

Luke 17:28- 30: "Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they built; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed."

This passage is loaded with revelation knowledge.

1. It reveals how the Earth will be destroyed(even thus shall it be)

2. It reveals that the wickedness of Sodom & Gomorrah will repeat itself(likewise).

So how was it exactly in the days of Lot?

The boldness, the audacity and the disrespect of the gay men in Lot's day show a striking similarity with the times we are living in.
    They totally disrespected the Holy man AND the Angels of God, threatening to rape them as the story reveals.

Genesis 19:1 And there came two angels to Sodom at even; and Lot sat in the gate of Sodom: and Lot seeing them rose up to meet them; and he bowed himself with his face toward the ground;

Lot asked the angels to spend the night with him and they agreed to do so.

Gen 19:2 And he said, Behold now, my lords, turn in, I pray you, into your servant's house, and tarry all night, and wash your feet, and ye shall rise up early, and go on your ways. And they said, Nay; but we will abide in the street all night.

Gen 19:3 And he pressed upon them greatly; and they turned in unto him, and entered into his house; and he made them a feast, and did bake unleavened bread, and they did eat.

Before they could retire for the evening, the perverse men of Sodom arrived to inquire about the two men that had come to visit Lot. Why were they looking for them? These evil and perverse men wanted to "know"(rape) them, as in have homosexual relations with them!

Gen 19:4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter:

Gen 19:5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.

Lot went outside when they surrounded his home to plead that they not attempt to "know"(rape) these men he knew to be angels wickedly and offered his own virgin daughters to them if they would leave the angels alone.

Gen 19:6 And Lot went out at the door unto them, and shut the door after him,

Gen 19:7 And said, I pray you, brethren, do not so wickedly.

Gen 19:8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not known man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

When the men threatened Lot and attempted to break down his door, the angels pulled Lot to safety and cursed the evil men with blindness that they might not enter Lot's house. When Lot unselfishly offered his own daughters to the evil men, his loyalty to God (shown through his attempt to protect the Lord's angels at all cost) brought Lot's entire household divine protection in the midst of great wickedness and peril.

Gen 19:9 And they said, Stand back. And they said again, This one fellow came in to sojourn, and he will needs be a judge: now will we deal worse with thee, than with them. And they pressed sore upon the man, even Lot, and came near to break the door.

Gen 19:10 But the men put forth their hand, and pulled Lot into the house to them, and shut to the door.

Gen 19:11 And they smote the men that were at the door of the house with blindness, both small and great: so that they wearied themselves to find the door.

The angels announced, after this evil incident, they were sent to destroy Sodom, the result of the sexual perversion and immorality of that place.

Gen 19:13 For we will destroy this place, because the cry of them is waxen great before the face of the LORD; and the LORD hath sent us to destroy it.

So what does the archeological evidence say about this event?

5. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    Why is your so called "god" so lazy?
    If "he" is so great why not fix all this pain?

Dang I mean even a football coach makes adjustments at halftime and allows his QB to call audibles.

No need to answer. My comment is rhetorical.

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,077

How Archaeology Proves the Bible

The Old and New Testament writings of the Bible have long been considered fables and myths—thereby, deemed untrustworthy. For some critics, if you cannot prove something with empirical evidence, it is not to be taken seriously.

As we’ll see in this article, the authenticity of the Bible is supported by empirical, archaeological evidence.

Men of the Bible such as Jesus Christ, King David, King Solomon, and King Beltezzar of the Book of Daniel are often considered mythical characters by scholars, atheists, critics, and even some Christians! Thankfully, the discipline of archaeology (developed only 125 years ago) provides an excellent source for information on people and communities of antiquity. All of these great men become real when their lives and existence can be proven with factual evidence ...

http://www.prevailmagazine.org/how-archaeology-proves-the-bible/

[​IMG]

In 1959, a Turkish airline pilot took stereo photos of a boat-shaped object on the top of Mount Ararat for the Geodetic Institute of Turkey.

7. Aluku

United States
    Ratings:
    +135
    In light of developments taking place in the Middle East, in particular with regards to Turkey, it is important that we always see the events in the context of the geopolitical perspective as it relates to the Bible, as well as study with maps which are related to the time period of the prophecies. This is the only way to study end time prophecy, since it is location specific.

For example in Revelation 2 we read this location specific passage: "And to the angel of the church in Pergamos write; These things saith he which hath the sharp sword with two edges; 13 I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat is"

Pergamos is in current day Turkey! Turkey was the seat of the longest lasting Islamic Caliphate, aka the Ottoman Empire.

So what is going on now in the M.E. as it regards Turkey?

After WWI Turkey has been moving towards a more Western secular society, away from a Muslim theocracy. This has changed since the arrival of Erdogan.

Turkey's leader, Erdogan, is a hardline authoritarian ruler, who seeks to revert the country back to its Ottoman roots.

Erdogan dreams of a Neo Ottoman EMpire!

Erdogan supports ISIS covertly.

While he supports ISIS, ISIS is not the coming Empire spoken of by the Bible(Revelation 13:3), but he is using them for his own ambitious goal of re-establishing the Ottoman Empire.

In short Turkey will be the key to revelation prophecy. WHen you see the re-establishment of a recognized Islamic Caliphate with it's seat in Turkey, you know that the end is very near!

BTW Turkey has a very powerful army:

The Turkish Armed Forces collectively rank as the second largest standing military force in NATO, after the U.S. Armed Forces, with an estimated strength in 2015 of 639,551 military, civilian and paramilitary personnel.

What many in the west do not understand, is the significance of a Caliphate. A Caliph is according to Muslims, God's authority on earth. This means that if the Caliph say attack here or attack there, ALL Muslims are required to heed the call of this authority. He sets the tone for the entire religion of Islam worldwide. Just something to think about.