Black People : THE NEWS ROOM

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Kannte, Mar 27, 2004.

1. Kannte

Kannte Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Louisiana No Warrant Search Home/business

"NEW ORLEANS -- It's a groundbreaking court decision that legal experts say will affect everyone: Police officers in Louisiana no longer need a search or arrest warrant to conduct a brief search of your home or business."

http://www.theneworleanschannel.com/news/2953483/detail.html

2. Kannte

Ratings:
    +2
  3. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Hmmmm. The road to hades is paved with good intentions. Thanks for putting this info out there.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    indeed thankz for sharing this value info.
    wit gas prices shooting so high like 2.89 here oil is sky rocketing
    and to think no roder is needed to enter ya home or business now
    thanks for this

5. Kannte

Ratings:
    +2
  6. Kannte

Ratings:
    +2
    IRAQ: War Launched to Protect Israel - Bush Adviser

”Why would Iraq attack America or use nuclear weapons against us? I'll tell you what I think the real threat (is) and actually has been since 1990 -- it's the threat against Israel,” Zelikow told a crowd at the University of Virginia on Sep. 10, 2002, speaking on a panel of foreign policy experts assessing the impact of 9/11 and the future of the war on the al-Qaeda terrorist organisation.

”And this is the threat that dare not speak its name, because the Europeans don't care deeply about that threat, I will tell you frankly. And the American government doesn't want to lean too hard on it rhetorically, because it is not a popular sell,” said Zelikow."

http://www.ipsnews.net/africa/interna.asp?idnews=23078

7. Kannte

Ratings:
    +2
    Radiation in Iraq = 250,000 Nagasaki Bombs

" . . . putting Four Million Pounds of Radioactive Uranium Dust (RUD) on the ground in Iraq was a definitely "on-purpose" kind of thing. It was not "just an accident." WE, THE CITIZENS OF THE UNITED STATES, THROUGH OUR KIDS in the Army, did this on purpose."

http://www.dissidentvoice.org/Mar04/Nichols0327.htm

8. Kannte

Ratings:
    +2
    Reparations: What does America and Europe Owe? What does Allah/God Promise?

" . . . reparations is a political term, but justice is spiritual and political.

In order to gain reparations, one must appeal to a government that may or may not listen. But . . . when we lie down, justice lies down with us, and when we get up, justice gets up with us. Justice is not concerned with the World Court or the International Criminal Court or the local judge or the local court.

The justice with which God has set the balance in the universe caused Jesus to say: "He who lives by the sword will die by the sword." "He who has led into captivity will go into captivity." "A man shall reap what he sows." The Prophet Obadiah says, "As thou has done, so shall it be done unto you." These laws of justice have nothing to do with man’s courts; they have everything to do with the highest Court, the Universal Court of the Divine Supreme Being."

--Saviours’ Day 2004: Min. Farrakhan, February 29, UIC Pavilion, Chicago, Illinois.

http://www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_1337.shtml

9. deepy

deepy going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +43
    kannte
    i like this thread...i kind of read a lot..but you bring me to info not necessarily in my area of the country.
    1- since the Guiliani administration in nyc i believe the police have the right to go in a search without a warrant (as a matter a fact a woman died and her family is suing the city now because of just such an offense)
    2-have you seen the erich blum(something) video's regarding our connections of saddam and that "we have always had him" (that is a play on our relatiionship with him over the years)
    I had aread athe Zelikow speech at the UV in 2002...but interesting to read it now..
    thanks for info..
    keep it coming

10. Kannte

Ratings:
    +2
    McKinney To Run for Her Old Seat in Congress

McKinney, seen as a foe of Israel, to run for her old seat in Congress

"Morris Amitay, a leading fund-raiser in the Jewish community, said it was too early to determine how much effort the Jewish community would put into defeating McKinney this year, though he suggested there would be enough time to rally around a candidate before the July primary."

http://www.jta.org/page_view_story.asp?intarticleid=13941&intcategoryid=3