Black Sports : The Newly emancipated James Harden drops 37 & 12 in his first game with the Rockets.

Yes, he is now a free man with an offense that revolves around him. Glad to have him on my fantasy team.

He actually set a record for scoring and assist's in a first game with a new team.. the 12 asst's are his career best, so look forward to him breaking that within his next few games.

WIth him and Cris Paul on my team, my assist's should be off the hook....

I even have Dwight Howard who actually went 15 for 19 from the free throw line....LOL

A fan in the first row actully showed him how to keep his elbow in and Dwight practiced it a couple of times with him when he came to the sidelines. Right after that he couldn't miss his free throws. Most of them didn't even touch the rim, straight swish...

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NBA&id=1041&ft=187864

Dwight Howard hit 9-of-15 shots and 15-of-19 free throws for 33 points, 14 rebounds, five assists, a steal and a block in Wednesday's ugly loss in Portland.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back