Black People : The New Pentagon Papers

the US support of drug lords and war lords , terrorizing the Afghani citiezenry,
is a brutal reminder of the CIAs activities in African and South and Central America in the 60s and 70s
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/07/26-0

The u.s. government IS a drug lord. No one can tell me that they could not stop the flow of drugs into this country. And as they say, if you're not against me, you're with me.

The u.s. government IS a drug lord. No one can tell me that they could not stop the flow of drugs into this country. And as they say, if you're not against me, you're with me.
For years, back in the 80s, I used to see this book in all the Black book stores, NOI shops, and the Black vendors selling in front of Africa centered events,

51uUBhFbDKL.jpg

and because the cover looked so whack, I never paid it any mind until an eldertold me what it revealed,

accoding to the author of the book ret. Naval Intel Bill Cooper, assasinated one week after 9/11

he stated that one of the major reasons Kennedy was assasinated was that he wanted to make the smuggling of heroin and cocaine into the United States,
a National Security issue

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back