Black People : The New Pentagon Papers

Kamau47

Dec 6, 2005
the US support of drug lords and war lords , terrorizing the Afghani citiezenry,
is a brutal reminder of the CIAs activities in African and South and Central America in the 60s and 70s
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2010/07/26-0

The u.s. government IS a drug lord. No one can tell me that they could not stop the flow of drugs into this country. And as they say, if you're not against me, you're with me.

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
The u.s. government IS a drug lord. No one can tell me that they could not stop the flow of drugs into this country. And as they say, if you're not against me, you're with me.
For years, back in the 80s, I used to see this book in all the Black book stores, NOI shops, and the Black vendors selling in front of Africa centered events,

51uUBhFbDKL.jpg

and because the cover looked so whack, I never paid it any mind until an eldertold me what it revealed,

accoding to the author of the book ret. Naval Intel Bill Cooper, assasinated one week after 9/11

he stated that one of the major reasons Kennedy was assasinated was that he wanted to make the smuggling of heroin and cocaine into the United States,
a National Security issue

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Amazon’s lawsuit over a $10 billion Pentagon contract lays out disturbing allegations against Trump Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
IFE Black People Politics : Vets Groups Bring '#Me Too' Movement to Pentagon Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Pentagon study declares American empire is ‘collapsing’ Black People Politics 26
Fine1952 Black People Politics : Pentagon Finally Admits It Used Black Soldiers As Guinea Pigs Black People Politics 0
skuderjaymes Black People : Pentagon to relax rules on personal religious wear — including beards, turbans Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Pentagon Concludes America Is Not Safe Unless It Conquers The World. US Plans War against Russia. Black People Politics 0
PurpleMoons Black Women : Pentagon to Lift Ban on Women in Combat Black Women 12
Alarm Clock South Africa : US- South Africa War Games: The Pentagon’s Hidden Agenda is to Make “Africans fight Africans” South Africa 0
Destee Black People Politics : Pentagon condemns release of photos showing soldiers with dead Afghans Black People Politics 13
E Black People : Pentagon Has No Records Of Osama Bin Laden's Death? Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black People : After Bush lies about Iraq, Pentagon Office of Strategic Deception Black People Open Forum 0
S Black People : 9/11 Helicopter Pentagon Video...do you see a Boeing 757 plane??? Black People Open Forum 4
S Black People : REAL EVIDENCE that the Pentagon was not hit by Flight #77 on 9/11/2006 Black People Open Forum 4
SpiritualONE Black People : Latest Video of Pentagon on 9/11 Doesn't Show A Plane Hitting It Black People Open Forum 4
T Black People : Can You Find The Plane That Hit The Pentagon??? Black People Open Forum 2
Perfection Black People Politics : 【Carter G. Woodson Papers】ABYSSINIA (Concluded) Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : 【Carter G. Woodson Papers】The Negro in the First World War Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : 【Carter G. Woodson Papers】The Beginnings of the Miscegenation of the Whites and Blacks Black People Politics 0
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Martin L. King Concession of Osiris, Isis and Horus in his college papers AACOOLDRE 0
jamesfrmphilly Black People : the-panama-papers-cartoon Black People Open Forum 1
Queenie Black People Politics : Panama Papers Leak Black People Politics 10
Kemetstry Law Forum : THE FEDERALIST PAPERS Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : 7-things-you-would-have-learned-if-you-read-the-isis-papers Black People Politics 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : News Alert: MLK papers cite Jesus/Horus link AACOOLDRE 1
shaka64 Black Education / Schools : Akbar Papers In African Psychology Black Education / Schools 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : TONIGHT AT 9:00 P.M....THE BROTHER WHO CREATED THE WILLIE LYNCH PAPERS !!! Black People Open Forum 3
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Dr. Frances Cres Welsing - The Isis Papers Pt. 9 Audio Video Web Conferencing 3
Shikamaru Law Forum : Federalist vs. Anti-Federalist Papers Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Shikamaru Law Forum : The 4 Great State papers ... Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : THE OSIRIS PAPERS AACOOLDRE 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 11/11- The Isis Papers... Dr. Frances Cress Welsing Black People Open Forum 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 7/11- The Isis Papers... Dr. Frances Cress Welsing Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 4/11- The Isis Papers... Dr. Frances Cress Welsing Black People Open Forum 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : 1/11 - The Isis Papers... Dr. Frances Cress Welsing Black People Open Forum 2
C Black Authors : ISIS PAPERS Short Stories - Authors - Writing 17
Queenie Black Spirituality Religion : The Jesus Papers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
K Black People : The Isis Papers - the Keys to the Colors Black People Open Forum 0
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Illiteracy (repost from The Penis Papers) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Heartbeat Black Poetry : A Man's Behind...Penis Papers revisited Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 16
blakverb Black Poetry : To be continued (The Quest for the Penia Papers and The Vagina Chronicles) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
blakverb Black Poetry : In Search Of The Vagina Chronicles and The Penis Papers (for Hunter and Heartbeat) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Tearin It Up....last sampling from "The Penis Papers" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Heartbeat Black Poetry : How Do You Like It....from "The Penis Papers" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Cuddlin...from "The Penis Papers" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Heartbeat Black Poetry : When We Make Love...from "The Penis Papers" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Wet Panty's...from The Penis Papers Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Heartbeat Black Poetry : Our Thing....from "The Penis Papers" Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10